The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

sally in melbourne

any ideas where to look for sal div in melbourne? met her a few times in a'dam & would really like to catch up/introduce her to a few select friends.

keep your ear to the ground in victoria. this is the state with the slackest legislation on salvia.... and it is still around.

ok. so i'm even more aware ov the law than i was. i recognise that it's pushing limits to ask direct questions like this. in normal circumstances i'd probably goto smaller outdoor raves & try tracking it down- but due to conditions beyond my control i'm pretty housebound. i'm also a foriegner in australia w/virtually no friend- due to conditions.

so how does one keep ones ear to the ground?

any hints would be appreciated- here or e-mail

Guest Mesqualero

Sounds suss to me..

Sorry if you are legit and all but hey.. para.

maybe if you approached this problem from a different angle thusly:

in a dream i had recently i was looking for some sal, i have these things to swap for some(product x, product y, cashish, etc). and then bung in a request for an email and wait.

that's how i'd do it if i was having trouble tracking it down.

good idea waterdragon.

personally I don't think this is suss at all. we are not even sure of the legal status of salvia plants, so to assume we have the authorities fishing on this forum seems a little.... hmmm ...paranoid wink.gif

and in any case, as I mentioned before, in vic it would be a summary offence if anything at all.

"seems a little.... hmmm ...paranoid"- Torsten

University studies have shown that 'a little paranoid' is synonymous with 'realistic'.

ho ho ho- nabraxas the narc.

thanks for the suggestion waterdragon. unfortunately being in a flat i have no plants or seeds to offer (you guys w/gardens or grow rooms don't know how lucky you are).

all i can offer is cash.

is all this worth the trouble? or should i just chance me arm & order some over the net?

Guest Mesqualero

Hey whos caling me paranoid...??? redface.gif

Im not paranoid but everyones out to get me.. biggrin.gif

paranoia is nothing more than perfect awareness. i get edgy when my mail gets opened and i hear strange shit on my phonelines, can't be too careful. at the risk of being called paranoid- and failing to contribute wholeheartedly to some conversations i'd rather play it a little safe.

a wise man once said:

Originally posted by waterdragon:

and then bung in a request for an email and wait.

[/b]

i'm quietly confident that there are people who read these boards that could help you out (which way did u come in? lol)

you are all getting off topic. also you have only a limited idea of what 'paranoia' actually is, until you've lived with "paranoid delusions".

[This message has been edited by nabraxas (edited 11 November 2002).]