The Corroboree
Torsten

Both australian ethnobotany forums under surveillance

I used to jap but now use tor.

But not humanly possible, [some monitor people will scratch their balls before coffee in the morning and take shower before check a computer listing of terms] whats called human.

Auxin, that is some fcuked up shit.

What is also really worrying is that it is everyday people given a little power who make up these government agents.

I see this sort of behaviour as the big red flag that marks the decline of the human race, its getting out of control. FFS who interogates and terrorises and threatens a 15 yr old for telling it how it is.

If something doesn't change, the whole system is going to implode in on itself and the future will be like something out of a 2000AD graphic novel.

We are fast approaching the distopia, if only people would take of their blinkers and see it.

As for the whole ephedra thing, the feds must be sitting scratching their arses because they cant find any real criminals and the only other avenue left is to hassle plant heads. The whole crack down on sudafed was a joke, the meth problem cant be stemming from dudes buying up packets from the local pharmacy, sure that might supply the user and a few friends but the whole thing is just a media beat up (with a very big stick). Precursor chemicals are obviously sourced outside Aus in bulk quantity, if they really wanted to shut meth down, it would be illegal for Pfizer to make it but there is far too much money being poured into government coffers by the pharma industry.

Surely you would need a acres of ephedra and a combine harvester and industrial reactors to make a go of it.

The country must be in some kind of 'moral panic' with people and government looking for some kind of sacrafice to absolve them of their first world guilt. I don't think there has been a time in history when the 7 deadly sins have been more idolised and worshipped than they are now.

People should not fear the government, government should fear the people.

Just as well as I took my GABA this morning or I would be seeing red all day.

I have recently been in the UK, I have some friends who have been in the rave/techno/trance scene since day dot...

It was a bit of an eye opener to hear him talking about the kind of thing people in the scene would get up to...

In many instances, in England during the rave scene, if any police came to any parties, people would turn the cars over smash them to pieces... through molotov cocktails at them. Stuff like that.

Eventually, the police decided it was just not worth it for them to lose so many cars...

Other times, the riot police have come in and the people fight back and win!

Outdoor parties still go in the uk and are often uninterupted by the police for days... and this is often in urban areas!

Even though they are plainly illegal (Under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 [6] where the definition of music played at a rave was given as:

“"music" includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_party

One gets the sense that police in the UK simply don't care about drugs anymore... the war has well and truly been lost there... cocaine surely flows out of every sewage pipe coming from every house...

In the uk party scene... I have a friend who does not do cocaine... he says he is the ONLY one! And because of it, he is kind of more an outsider because of it. He said his friends used to be psychedelic warriors, and now they are all just coke heads!

People are now doing so much K it is ridiculous...when a few years ago I am told it was not a problem... mainly because it is cheap... it is all at epidemic like proportions... over there, the police have their hands tied up so much, there is very little they can do. Nothing is changed... it gets worse all the time.

To some degree, I actually believe in the war on drugs... because most of it is actually highly unscrupulous, dodgy people, making money at the detriment of people's health and 95% of the drugs are chemical SHIT! AND, to some degree, in Australia we have been protected from at least the scourge of cocaine... until recently it seems...

In that light, it is patently ridiculous that ANY police resources are being spent on people like us, when actually, we may part of an intelligent solution to a global problem... and I sincerely believe that people still want transcendence, they still want to get high... and that is not wrong. That desire is not going to change... and people can either damage their health, their lives with bad "drugs" or actually get in contact with themselves through the natural and innately more conscious use of plants.

I really do believe it is the only way, and actually, in the world today, the community in Australia seems to me to be at the vanguard of this in the world... so guys, have some RESPECT, and that means all of YOU! :P

Julian.

oops im silly ok i shouldnt post abut cocaine being nice the only bad thing expensive shhesh dun bag the good ol coca makes one feel just fine ooops again fuk its illegal oops dang ummmm but no matter how illinformed or off the mark thans to the over zealous coopers for chasing down the nasty stinky ass meth makers cos it fukking a lot of crew up good lucjk to you blokes i hope u nail the slimy fuks and leave us be cos we mean no harm none at all but for every stinky dirty slob who has a list of sad little girls sucking his dick so she can suk on a meth pipe i applaud you and wish you every bit off luck my hats off to you mister plod godspeed

Edited by YoWiE

In that light, it is patently ridiculous that ANY police resources are being spent on people like us, when actually, we may part of an intelligent solution to a global problem.

i couldn't agree more Julian. it's so blatenly obvious that the more they try to restrict our access to the healing power of plants, the more they fuel societies need for hard drugs. plants are the cure and there are powerful entities out there who don't want us cured. a sick person is a controlled one.

hopefully through the acc investigations of these sites they will actually learn something from us, that we are indeed part of the solution. i live in hope.

Guest Øskorei

nothing of importance to the subject at hand

Edited by Øskorei

sorry, I am locking this thread as everything that needs to be said has been said on this matter. Please do not start a new thread.

sorry, I am locking this thread as everything that needs to be said has been said on this matter. Please do not start a new thread.

Sorry, but one thing got left unsaid....

FUCK ALL THE FASCISTS WHO ARE READING THIS :wave-finger:

leave usalone motherphukers, we donthurt anone, and i think yas will find we r not thatbada people. ignorance.

In many instances, in England during the rave scene, if any police came to any parties, people would turn the cars over smash them to pieces... through molotov cocktails at them. Stuff like that.

Eventually, the police decided it was just not worth it for them to lose so many cars...

whatafucked mindspapce to be in to do thatshit.we had peeps in the central westwho did that. we called them bogans. thats how people and more often than not innocentpeople get killed.

thats purely psychotic. and if thats something that the 'plant spirits' want people to do to protect the right to get high and dance, i say fuck getting higfh and dancing (and any other esoterical line u wanna throw in here) id much prefer to stay at home, smoke pot eat cornetto's. I think its a shame a cop has a gun and cant just waste someone while they r throwing molotov cocktails at them or people being aggresive toward them.i mean hullo they havea gun.

but more so the psychotic thing-smashing cars to pieces and throwing molotov cocktails aint cool, hope it doesnt come to that here as im sure the feds will waste us unless we have julian up front in full braveheart garb takin out the cops cos hes bad ass.stuff like that. but i trulydont see it.

Edited by jono

whatafucked mindspapce to be in to do thatshit.we had peeps in the central westwho did that. we called them bogans. thats how people and more often than not innocentpeople get killed.

thats purely psychotic. and if thats something that the 'plant spirits' want people to do to protect the right to get high and dance, i say fuck getting higfh and dancing (and any other esoterical line u wanna throw in here) id much prefer to stay at home, smoke pot eat cornetto's. I think its a shame a cop has a gun and cant just waste someone while they r throwing molotov cocktails at them or people being aggresive toward them.i mean hullo they havea gun.

but more so the psychotic thing-smashing cars to pieces and throwing molotov cocktails aint cool, hope it doesnt come to that here as im sure the feds will waste us unless we have julian up front in full braveheart garb takin out the cops cos hes bad ass.stuff like that. but i trulydont see it.

The cops just blew some guy away for hitting a car with a hammer around the corner from me... four shots were fired into the poor sucker.

The cops just blew some guy away for hitting a car with a hammer around the corner from me... four shots were fired into the poor sucker.

where the hell do you live???? thats crazy

where the hell do you live???? thats crazy

the hood, sth central la. hes the onlygay in the village.

Not a bad theory, on the other hand not too many ppl i know carry petrol bombs on the offchance, and around here our coppers have these things called FIREARMS, not like on "the Bill" where they just tell you to stop running and for some reason, you do :P If any party society was found to be developing a habit of attacking police on site, then the whole org. would be declared a thrreat to the state and then we all know what happens next...

Raise an arm with a molotov in it around here near a copcar, and you're crabmeat. Lookin like a fuckin colander. Unless all those PLUR trippin ravers have decided violence is the only rational response to violence ;) ALSO a lot easier to tip over a hatchback rather than a hulking great supercharged overblown v8. Details , i know.

Would write something vexatious about fascists n nazis but they're just doing their jobs, and I'm sure they're not as thorough about em as they realy could be...three cheers for discretion.... maybe when every last member has had their doors removed at 4am I'll revise that opinion... but then again I'm not real happy about the barely veiled refs to cooking synthy drugs on here either, so what can we do. Bummer that T had his happy herb farm intruded upon, but I reckon he saw that one comin somehow. Otherwise if you have a house fulla drugs and are posting on here about the same, then thats just a bit silly. Ask your dad, he'll tel lyou the same thing, haha.

Don't look like a criminally interesting person, and you tend not to get hassled, weird but true. Leave the solvents on the hive and the pictures of "a mates mully from holland" on your own comp and maybe the rest of us won't have to go gripping our ankles anytime soon, or explaining why we are in posession of criminal amounts of lemon balm!

A bump in the night is a better warning than getting your head kicked in, property seized, rights denied. Sad but true.

Witches make good barbecues...

VM

just read the thread!!! giveit to em' t like we know u can bro!!!

kik some fuken ass man :devil::worship:

I am locking this thread
:unsure: I think you forgot something