The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Ethno BBQ 03/11/07

I have found The Spit or some of the parks close by to be very nice.

Would be looking at the end of the month.

Let me know if you want to take part.

The fact that the month ends in the middle of the week would make it hard to decifer, the date is confirmed for 03/11/07, location will be PM'd.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Andy, I've just read all of your posts TWICE and I still can't find any reference to a date [except the last one]. I'd really appreciate it if you could point out one of the "few times" you stated it. I did actually work it out myself before you posted, but seeing as even Jono got the date wrong initially and he is super keen on it, some others might have the same problem. It seems that the main stress about these meets always starts with the date/time/location confusion, so was just trying to be helpful in avoiding later dramas for you.

but yeah, I get it when my input is not wanted and will shut up now.

far out!! what is this gayqueens-australis??

im sure andy didnt mean it as u read it torsten and im sure andy would agree thatwe would love to have u charging back bangers and tying up mudcrabs with us!!!! i sure would!

i think t' andy was speculating the topic and i just jumped on boardand fucked shit up, so ifanyones to blame its prolly me, i justcantget the image of shroomy sprayin his loph seed with herbicide out of my brain.

*group hug* chillaxing fishing weekend. Ill even donate a 30cm lagen tip cutting for the biggest fish caught on the day.

and a 30cm pach tip cutting for biggest crab (and no fools wots crawling around in ur g-stringdoesnt count)

and a brug suavpink for the tastiest banger. and a bag of shroomys herbicide treated loph seed for the tastiest to-fu.

i dun carewhen itis andy, we will be chewingsnags and landing thems fishes till z wee hours! im alreadythere! and so is fool.

and so is torsten.

Torsten or Apoth can you please add the now confirmed date into the title of this thread please.

Thank you.

make sure u put the prize pool up please torsten! feel free to donate to big guy! lol im just kiiiiding. uvedonated enuff already!

ps ive sent u a pm hope to hear from u soonish or rater.

i dun care anyways about the kerpuffles involved, its always a good day/night hangin wit andy! and well worth gettin yo ass there.

so andy its confirmed...nextweekend man? me and fools are keen for dat.

Edited by jono

I might be able to make it to this..got that weekend off work :D

It'd be good to see some faces again

Would be great to see you again too Dodie and it looks like my friends Danni and Snorkey will be coming along too, who, from memory got along with everyone really well.

hehe, it's all good. we all love andy for getting these things going :wub:

so u comin man? im talkin to u t!

not sure yet. this is our busiest month of the year and the snoop invasion did not help to keep us on track, so I am a bit flat out. I think I might wait till january as things go a bit quiet around here then.

not sure yet. this is our busiest month of the year and the snoop invasion did not help to keep us on track, so I am a bit flat out. I think I might wait till january as things go a bit quiet around here then.

u will be right, bring sum stuff and ill pack it for u!! as long as u cook the barbie.erm theres a pm in ur box for ya wen u get round to it!!

Edited by jono

choice!! its warmin up for a regular shinding!

will post prize photos up tomorrow, we will hafta set a weigh in time and shitt oooh this isso sexciting!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to have yas aboard on andy and jonos psyfishin ' adventures

id make it up if i could ( :wub: miss all you NNSW and Qld Peeps ive met :wub: ) but accually heading up nambucca way this weekend(holiday with my lady be head explodes :BANGHEAD2: ) so funds for the weekend after will be tight, i would post pone untill next weekend but holiday cannot wait. ega aproaches fast and ill need a relaxed mind to absorb the lectures so hopefully ill see most of you there :wink:

incidently, anyone round say Sawtell or Coffs way (or near nambucca) that may want to come visit for a day trip at where ill be staying drop me a PM and ill give you my new mobile number since you all found the last one is dead (you know who you all are :wink: ), or drop me a line on MSN.

torsten better show,or im gonna boycott SAB smile.gif

he will be there, ive never met someone with sucha penchant for crabbing.

dave get yo mystical ass up here NOW!

r u fuking serious? u have a boat?? can we name it?? itcan be the official psyfishin' adventures boat.

and i promise u can be captain.

amulte-ill need a relaxed mind to absorb the lectures,

and ur coming to coffs to see us??? klins instant kava u need man, and a membership to person.com. i think they need to start payin me.problem solved, if fails take a poket recorder. oh u wanna absorb it thru ur 3rd eye!!!cool. wish i culd, ill be in downtown eugowra drinking beer and lookin at my dads roses and trying my darndestto avaoid his psychoanylising and lectures,

i think i may just take ega to eugowra, and dose thefreaking town. hahaha. mushrooms in my bday soup, HI dad ive thought long and hard aboutwhatto getcha, so i cooked this soup for u, its a sth american dish i think'

fuken A. then ill give himan ega lecture on how to raise a fucking child.

Edited by jono

if you call a tinny a boat :) but its just a 5m bunt nose cunt that can fit a good 6 people, more maybe. the only problem is im in the processof getting it registered, which is proving to encompass alot more then i thought.

if not i might just have to unleash her fury when the sun goes down.

:huh: i hope this is not in coffs?

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

The BBQ is set to happen close to Seaworld on the Gold Coast, my reference to Mur'bah was for a spot of fly fishing some other time.

Ill post off the PMs shortly.

haha soundsfun!!!! thats a boat man!!! lookin forward to ridin the lightning man.

so andy what do u catch around there? fish species? and what sort of environment are we fishing in? tidal river?

theres gonna befishing....right?

Edited by jono

Fishing? who ever said anything about fishing :wacko: hehehe..

Yes, there will be fishing a plenty, Seaworld is close to both a tidal river (Nerang River) and where the river meets the opening into the ocean, so both fresh and salt water fishing can be had. ;)

omg im so excited in thepants

t can u please put this up as a sticky man? please?