The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

sun opener!

how much heimia salicifolia does one have

to ingest too get full effects?

and what is the best way of preparing it?

theres a faq if you do a search on it, i dont think it's very accurate but it should give you some idea

earthpod should have some very fresh leaf soon so for those interested in trying it keep checking the page and get it while it's fresh.

Just got a sh*tload of it today, Thanks wink.gif

I'll just be doing a QC check first then I'll offer it to those daring wink.gif

ive had this growing 4 anumber of years.the first time it was very spectacular , as described and more ,very visual,was lead by something making the visions 2 examine & solve my problems.about 8 repeat attempts have failed 2 duplicate this somewhat atypical experience.i wonder if i may have been in a stateof natural mao inhibition due to depression etc during a heavy period in my life.

t s t .

adrian, i reckon i could send up another one of those glad bags, maybe not as packed but they could still do with a bit of pruning. maybe after you get rid of the stuff you got now.

we better work out the calea after eb... and i was ready to send it today wink.gif

QC check?

Still wouldn't mind knowing how many leaves are used. I've got only one heimia which is doing well and seeding, but it's only like a metre high or so, and i wouldn't want to take too many leaves of it.

No information on amount on species data.

If any one in Sydney wants a sbicycle, eat a shitload of bodo and shit from the mouth,.

Edited by darcy

i think it's like a handfull of leaves, around about an ounce? gomoas, i might check the board tomorrow morning (just before i leave), if you want me to bring you some leave a msg before then, otherwise i can mail ya some if your keen.

Originally posted by coin:

here's that FAQ

thanks coin...

Any surplus heimia leaves sass?

[This message has been edited by Gem (edited 01 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Gem (edited 01 April 2002).]

Nice article you found assasin.

Easy to follow and informatice. Ideal stuff to file away in ones mental ethno archives.

sure gem, more than happy smile.gif send us your address and i'll send em with the other package?

I tried another extraction (tripple water) 2 nights ago.

I had a wonderfully strong comming up feeling reminicent of acid (so I imagine wink.gif

however the overall effect was less than I prepared for.

No nausia was felt at this dose and smoking the extract failed to boost the experience.

A couple of times during this experiment I had fleeting OEVisuals (tracer type), no CEV's.

At roughly T+2hrs I experienced a period of total relaxation, this tranquil state lasted about 10min and almost put me to sleep, sedation similar to valium (diazepam?).

No noticable 'hangover' the next day, no yellowed vision (unfortunatly).

I'm not really content with this experiment and am determined to explore this plant further (until I see yellow wink.gif

Anyway for those wanting to chase the sun, fresh leaves are on offer now.

Express post only.

free seeds,just email me and ill send about 50 fresh seeds.

t s t .

made an extract, reduced it to a resin.used whole plant,too hard removing leaves with seed pods on them,so thoght id try the easiest way!

so far,smoking or eating 2 pea sized pellets of quite bitter,but distinctively flavoured material produced results very similar to adrians.

like calea this is something i could take just for the next day feeling,really pleasantly chilled!

sound is very enhanced.on my first exp all sound then became seemingly equidistant.a wall of sound surrounded me,i became tired and curled up in the centre of the wall .rapidly changing ,vivid visuals then took me on a journey through my life and problems.this stage began an hour or two after injestion.

am interested in claims regarding use of this plant for treatment of drug induced psychosis.

t s t .

:)

[ 01. December 2004, 18:43: Message edited by: Auxin ]