The Corroboree
foolsbreath

WHO"S GOING TO EGA?

hey mister ronny are vans permitted in camping area cos i know a cupple of perthians would like to sleep in their rods in true blue hobo fashion?

We have an area for camp-a-vans. there is three camping areas on the property, the main area where people can not take cars in to, an area for camp-a-vans and bus’s and an area for parking and camping with cars.

quoting being-but in that time i've undergone a major transformation / healing and am feeling pretty awesome! smile.gif

thats awesome being!!!! glad u made it through!! been thinkin of u.

seems we were both paving our way at the same time!!

but yeah i to feel ive made it through the process and come out the other side...thank god!!!!

nothing like a major crisis to burn of the excess shite parts of ur selve that u do not need and are holding u back., u know that shite that is hangin onto u by its fingernails, or even attatched deeply, sometimes these crisis points are whats needed to provide the jolt to loosen them up, and to break away. an opportunity in fact. that weak. a bit of time in the fire was what i definately needed i think. very glad to hear u are well, very happy in fact.

Ur a strong girl.

but yeah it will be lovely to see u smilin!!

take care ! and hope we can hang out at ega!

Only four more weeks to go!!!!

On a side note does anyone have room for myself and my gf to go from EGA to Sydney, who's either leaving on monday or tuesday after the conference?

Will pitch in for petrol money btw.

jono,

thanks for the kind words..

yeah 2007 :wacko: ... somewhat like a collective sapo trial...

..at the time i thought i was the only one, but have heard too many reports from other people going through it this year to think that way anymore... glad to hear you made it through too..

for sure we'll catch up!

send my luv to the rest of the crew 'round there

Just purchased my ticket... Should be an interesting couple of days, considering i dont know anyone, will be in the middle of the Otways forest which i've never been too, surrounded by 250 animists, mycologists and artists discussing inner and outer experience, evolution and revolution, and will be living in this enviro-village with them for 4 days...

Sounds amazing! :lol:

Thanks again Ronny for getting a few more early bird tickets up, much appreciated. :wink:

Just purchased my ticket... Should be an interesting couple of days, considering i dont know anyone, will be in the middle of the Otways forest which i've never been too, surrounded by 250 animists, mycologists and artists discussing inner and outer experience, evolution and revolution, and will be living in this enviro-village with them for 4 days...

Sounds amazing! :lol:

Thanks again Ronny for getting a few more early bird tickets up, much appreciated. :wink:

hahahaha hey Aya it is no longer in the Otways but just outside of Mansfield

And Yes people are jumping on the last of the early bird tickets tonight, Paypal going nuts :blush:

I will try post the directions up on the site next week

Not long now :devil:

hahahaha hey Aya it is no longer in the Otways but just outside of Mansfield

Oh ok, for some reason i had in my head that when it was said the site will be 30 minutes out of mansfield it was in reference to Otways. Not a problem though, the photos of the site that you took look perfect to say the least anyway!

Looking forward to it. :)

As may of you guys are flying in we are doing our best to help

We Just updated the web page with all the info about getting a bus from Melbourne airport and the CBD to Mansfield and then on to the site. So go look at this link and scroll down for full info. http://www.entheo.net/2007notices.htm

The full direction for driving to the site will be up some time this week

:wink:

Not long now, will have some more interesting stuff up on line this weekend

hope you are all getting excited :devil:

LOL

are they coming to take you away aswell? LOL

think we all are in our own way ronny. hang in there dude LOL the cosmos is shifting for the event, and the peoples are adapting to the shift. This ega will be spectacular. you and all the peoples working on it are amazong, your hard and near insane tasks shall pay off as you know better than i LOL

WOOOT EGA!

Thanks Amulte, i just needed a little hug and that helped me loads. Sleep is almost become an obsolete program to my body, but you are right, it will all be well worth it.

:lol:

hehe kinda figured so my brother ;) sall good

Hugs all round to you and yours, and the others working hard behind the scenes who dont get as much recognition as Ronny, my hats of to you all. the work is greatly appreciated :D

my hats of to you all. the work is greatly appreciated :D

I second that hate tip

:worship::worship::worship:

Just some poetry here by Jim Morrison, i feel it fits ega well.

Awake.

Shake dreams from your hair

my pretty child, my sweet one.

Choose the day and choose the sign of your day

the day's divinity

First thing you see.

A vast radiant beach and cooled jeweled moon

Couples naked race down by it's quiet side

And we laugh like soft, mad children

Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy

The music and voices are all around us.

Choose they croon the Ancient Ones

the time has come again

choose now, they croon

beneath the moon

beside an ancient lake

Enter again the sweet forest

Enter the hot dream

Come with us

everything is broken up and dances.

Indians scattered,

On dawn's highway bleeding

Ghosts crowd the young child’s,

Fragile eggshell mind

We have assembled inside,

This ancient and insane theater

To propagate our lust for our life,

And flee the swarming wisdom of the streets.

The barns have stormed

The windows kept,

And only one of all the rest

To dance and save us

From the divine mockery of words,

Music inflames temperament.

Ooh great creator of being

Grant us one more hour,

To perform our art

And perfect our lives.

We need great golden copulations,

When the true kings murders

Are allowed to roam free,

A thousand magicians arise in the land

Where are the feast we are promised?

One more thing

Thank you oh lord

For the white blind light

Thank you oh lord

For the white blind light

A city rises from the sea

I had a splitting headache

From which the future's made

*sigh*

what a great poem.

this is becoming more depressing. With transport out, and the fact I'm barely making ends meet with money as is I really doubt I'll make this EGA. Still trying to work it out cuz I don't wanna miss Dennis McKenna and all the other talks, and the workshops I'll be missing out on too *sigh*

This is nothing more than an emos cry for attention and sympathy.. poor lil ol' me...

FUCK!

I'm going again :)

Edited by foolsbreath

ahhh ahhh ahhh PIKER catchoooo!

is there an international sheep convention in armidale u bigsoft-on?

This is nothing more than an emos cry for attention and sympathy.. poor lil ol' me...

FUCK!

hahaha, booooooo hoooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

where do you live, is it mainly trinsport as someone must be driving past you and can pick you up, split fuel, sell plants, god you have to be there Duderino it is dennis for god sake :worship:

Did i say no EGA for another 2 years :devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

hahaha, booooooo hoooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

where do you live, is it mainly trinsport as someone must be driving past you and can pick you up, split fuel, sell plants, god you have to be there Duderino it is dennis for god sake :worship:

Did i say no EGA for another 2 years :devil:

haha ooh shit I figured I'll just go to the one next year. I live in Adelaide, I think other crew are organising a bus or something, the other major biggie is I've got my ticket but will have almost no money to spend there anyway, and I can see myself struggling and not enjoying it as much.... Fukn hell I could be a homelss bum with nothing and I'd still enjoy myself at this, how could you not?. Indecision is killing me!!!

haha ooh shit I figured I'll just go to the one next year. I live in Adelaide, I think other crew are organising a bus or something, the other major biggie is I've got my ticket but will have almost no money to spend there anyway, and I can see myself struggling and not enjoying it as much.... Fukn hell I could be a homelss bum with nothing and I'd still enjoy myself at this, how could you not?. Indecision is killing me!!!

Dude, check with Yowie to see if his PC is full. He's heading through Adelaide.

The other thing is, it's a conference - what are you going to spend money on? the idea is to share and learn, not buy.

bring your own food, travel light, and soak up the good vibes :)

he says, gazing out the window dreamily.... just a few more days.

i know its a bit late but im driving from Dubbo nsw to mansfield with spare seats. if anyone is on the way and needs a lift let me know. will leave friday and return monday.

For towns i will pass through just go to maps.google.com and put dubbo to mansfield. this is pretty much how i will be going. can maybe make detours if people are kinda close but not quite on this route.

Anyway no idea if people even live in these area but worth a shot. :lol: wooot

are you serious duderino??

what money will you need to spend there, besides food! pack up some plants and trade for some peanuts, im sure youll survive!

youve got a ticket! dont miss this one

ega isnt like 'oh well, ill just catch the next one' it isnt like that, this ega will be only once and the hype is flooding every state! you could just about catch a wave from adelaide :D

i think there is about 8 or more people from adelaide looking for a lift, i heard the minibus hasnt come through because nobody is old enough to hire it.- surely not!

see you there dude!