The Corroboree
foolsbreath

WHO"S GOING TO EGA?

Booyah all the hippies are goin :D

yo Hebs looking forawrd to meeting ya bro!

PS oh yeah my computers offline, been stealing Job agency net atleast there good for something eh lol

Edited by -YT-

I'm going too,

So I'm looking forward to meeting some of you, and if not meeting will be enjoying the same space and vibe.

this is gonna be cool.

groooooooovy... :lol:

cheers, Obtuse. :P

Well i've been out of the loop all things enthno for some time, having had many months of some pretty full on personal issues to deal with, some here are aware of... but in that time i've undergone a major transformation / healing and am feeling pretty awesome! :)

So i'm happy to say i'll be in attendance at this years EGA.. looking forward to catching up with some dear friends and no doubt meeting some new interesting folk!

You and the crew have already done an outstanding job putting all this together, Ronny, well done.. just make sure to allocate some chill / fun time for yourself this year!

wooo, bought my ticket today.

im an unkown so i dont really know anyone - but ill still see you there. B)

goodbye EGA virginity.

There will be plenty of 'unknown' 'virgins', it will be like schoolies week all over.

fuck it im going.

had a word to my mum yesterday and said how i really wanna go to melb for my bday, so they r chucking dad and i's partay the week beforehand!!! and paying for my ticket and travel and accom down there!!! im so spoiled.

my bday wish may come tru! :)

are tix still available ronny? ?

can i come and not be gayed up at the gate by eli? or is it mandatory?

Ah hah hah Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Can i come and not be gayed up at the gate by eli? or is it mandatory?

Hahahahaha :wink: sure is mandatory :lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Are tix still available ronny? ?

Ok well this is the score we are sold out of early bird tickets over our web page but there are still some limited tickets left at The Happy Herb Shops in Vic.

Melbourne - The Happy Herb Shop.

1/186 Barkly Street St. Kilda Vic Ph 03 9534 9361

And

317 Smith Street Fitzroy Vic Ph 03 94191277

However there will be a small number of full price tickets available over the web page from 5 November 2007. But at this time it only looks like there will be about 20 of them as ticket sales have been going more rapidly than expected. As I have stated we are only indenting to sale approximately 250 tickets. This event will sell out so do not wait till the 5 of November if you can help it.

Maybe if you are interstate get a friend to buy them and send them up to you.

And we are so happy with the interest in the event this year, trust me if you have not been before you will be blown away, and if you have you will be astounded at how much it has evolved in such a short time, thanks to the hard work of so may good people. there are approximately 50 people involved in making this made event take place, to them i send my many thanks.

Set your controls for the hard of the earth :wink:

PPS - Go buy raffle tickets now if you are in a position to as this really helps us out with getting the funds to make this event take place.

http://www.entheo.net/2007raffle.htm

is there going to be a problem with a fulla arriving saturday?

i cnat take the friday of work so that is my only choice to rock up sat

No problem at all hebrew, we main the gate very day and you will not be the only one that can not get there till then. would however try to come up as early as possible so not to miss to much.

will be very good to see you again hebrew, very happy you can make it up at all :lol:

Just a quick note more for interstate travellers, we still have approximately 10 cabin beds left for rent and one room of four beds for those looking for a little more privacy. So if you do not wish to lug all your camping gear half way across the country maybe this is a good option to look in to. See Beds

:lol:

wow im so close to missing out! :o

i'll be ready first thing monday morning to get a ticket when they are avail on the website, crossing fingers!

anyone who's done the bris to melb leg on the road? wondering how many days it'll take, and whether it'll just be a lot easier (and cheaper) to fly...

Same! Really need to organise and see if i can make it work.

Damn work and saving for next years travels...

Hey guys, i am trying my best to get some more very limited 'Early bird tickets' up soon. Just went to the HHS to grab some back off them, as i understand it is hard for you interstate goes. I am trying to do what i can for you all :rolleyes: will keep you posted :lol:

geez Ronny, could you be any more godly? :worship:

thanks so much for all your efforts mate

hahaha, do not put all the thanks on me, i am yet to con my lovely lady in to putting all the code back on line for approximately 10 tickets. And as we agreed on celebrating our Beltane tonight, I have to cook dinner and serve it outside with a nice bottle of red and wait for just the right time before I ask.

Let cross our fingers, maybe try cheeking back around 9pm. Anyway I will post to let you know how I went.

There is some chance that I may just end up making blue vive and getting tipsy and naked and forget about the whole thing till tomorrow, but I am sure you guys would understand that too.

:blush:

Hahaha we'd understand Ronny. :wink:

I'm not really concerned about the price issue anyway, more about just getting a ticket. Which is my fault for not having one by now anyway, indesicion coupled with the taking of days off work/rent/savings/travel.

I know i'll probably end up regretting not taking the opportunity to have an amazing weekend and actually meeting some of you cats, plus feeling the immense energy of such a gathering.

I think it's a must on this one, will work out on getting down there somehow.

Thanks again for all the trouble you've gone through in getting everything organised and getting this years EGA up and running. :wink:

Ok, go for it.

the good stuff

i am off to drink wine and hang out with my lady

:wink:

hey mister ronny are vans permitted in camping area cos i know a cupple of perthians would like to sleep in their rods in true blue hobo fashion?

i'll be ready first thing monday morning to get a ticket when they are avail on the website, crossing fingers!

anyone who's done the bris to melb leg on the road? wondering how many days it'll take, and whether it'll just be a lot easier (and cheaper) to fly...

if i remember correctly 8 hours from melb to sydney then 8 hours to brizzy so if ya dont mind driving it sweet the roads around nnsw were a bit how u say sketchy when wet but all good woohoo sydney to vic too easy down the hume man east coat roads rock compared too our poorly maintained shit west aus roads glad east coat spends our wa taxes and mineral profits so wisely hehehe gotta love the art work around all the melbourne freeways especially the hume western ringroad flashing rainbow light wonderland heheh oh have to love it no wonder they testing drivers for drugs cant help but think yummo rainbow lights :)

cheers again to Ronny and his wonderful lady!! consider me ticketed!

thanks yowie, thats not as long as i expected. shame tho, i just realised ive got exams up until the 29th! all the other unis are finishing up this week i think. so that means i'll have to fly down, back to saving the pennies!

looking forward to seeing you all there :)