The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
save_the_whales

where can you find baggies for prints?

hi guys,

yeah lame question, but i'm a bit stuck. i considered the head shop, but dont really wanna get ripped off, or be seen dead or alive in there! does anyone know where to get nice little zip lock baggies for storing prints in? i owe the fsre

cheers

whale face

cool, thanks guys. i didnt think to look here at the shop!

the tobacco place i tried didnt have any either, so i assumed that was a no go.

cheers dudes

Small baggies are a must for distributing seeds to people also, nothing sucks more than trying to extract tiny mugwort seeds from a glad bag the size of my fist.

I usually go to the tobacconist, some places just don't have them on display you have to ask. The best bet is a tobacconist that sells pipes.

yeah man thats it! i hate those giant glad bags so much! except for breaking up spawn, of course.. then they're great. although im probably just paranoid, bare hands is probably fine, if not good, for it.

funny how uncomfortable i feel asking at shops for things like plastic baggies.. no problems telling hardware people im growing mushrooms, its just that classic drug paraphenalia that makes me feel on the spot

I get them from stationery suppliers or newsagents.

Larger ones for lots of seed or for transporting cuttings etc, just ziplock bags from supermarket

Tiny ones can be found at coin/stamp shops or from jewelry suppliers. They are indispensible for the latter so won't even raise an eyebrow.

Larger ones for prints from photo suppliers and comic book sellers. Some only stock the nonziplock versions but they should be easy to find in a city or online.

I get them from stationery suppliers or newsagents.

Larger ones for lots of seed or for transporting cuttings etc, just ziplock bags from supermarket

I was going to say newsagents - in the stationery isle.