The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shroomy

The inside scoop on Darklights vagina

It's quite hairy. There seems to be substantially more hair there then other vaginas I have encountered.

It also seems to have quite a robust taste to it, similar to the inside of an armpit (in a good way!).

Im going back for a second look, because I lost my car keys in there last night.

Will report back with more information as soon as it becomes available.

-Shroomy

I think some people may have been munching……on plants, and are now a little loopy :shroomer:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

so this constitutes a bioassay?

Maybe, but who the fuck's gonna test the findings??!

I don't want his car keys! :blink:

I´ll probably have to ask the oracle about the purpose of this thread :blink:

not even near funny, fiction or non fiction...

we have few females in this forum and this is how you speak about them!!!!

:slap:

Edited by jasemateau

Yeah, she´s a girl. These idiotic threads are bad for the forum. Dont shit where you eat! bye Eg

The boards is mental today.....what is happening

CS is happening. He's on a road trip [see CS's file archive for other examples of CS roadtrips]

As you can tell he stayed at apothercary's yesterday and at shroomy's today. Silly people for not locking their computers down when he comes to visit.

There is a CS messy warning out for the northern coastal parts of NSW. Lock up your daughters & sons, hide your mums, and don't leave the key in the tractor.

Yeah, she´s a girl.

booohahahaha. ROFPML

For any women members who may be offended by CS, please note that darklight and him have 'history' [uTSE]. I've got the feeling he is about to get a spankin'.

right, i forgot that the CS is on the road again. :wub:

I was sure Darklight would be a girl. Damn. :wave-finger: Now he probably wants to kick my ass.... :drool2:

Edited by Evil Genius

you didn't lose your car keys you idiot, you splooged them into the cat on the night-stand -- that was the hairy fist-worthy fur-ball you later royally reamed & felched... he was relaxing blissfully and you drunkenly swiped at his purple distended ring not several times, but nine - ten times, by which time he'd warmed up to you, loosened up and eventually, by the time he drank from the bedside bowl-drip-bottle, gradually let himself that bit too lose, and by two, three, four fist-fulls of your swiping, and 25 mg of MDMA, everything felt good to him, but he called the RSPCA just on the hunch that he may be about to be/had already been violated...just in case.

you should feel ashamed

DAMN CS, whos he guuna drop in on next?

too soft to login in his own profile.

Lock up your daughters & sons, hide your mums, and don't leave the key in the tractor.

Key the Wurzels

Cuz I got a brand new combine harvester

An' I'll give you the key

Come on now let's get together

In perfect harmony

I got twenty acres

An' you got forty-three

Now I got a brand new combine harvester

An' I'll give you the key

Sorry :slap:

DAMN CS, whos he guuna drop in on next?

It would be good to see CS drop in on JohnnyH and see if he can get his youtube password, words with pictures now that would be interesting!!

Could make the scoop on darklight a bit R18+ tho! :slap:

AJ

hmmmm , I was dam sure i logged off too. Its all going to come back one day dude , cinder blocks and all. . Well now that im here hi to all, long time no talk/see. lots of new people ,Good to see quality information is still well sort after. And hi to the new mod Apothecary. Welcome to the screwed by cs club.

Welcome to the screwed by cs club.

It's always fun while it lasts :P

heyyyyyy they real shroomy :wub:

I already told CS I was gonna sms you with 'great to see you on the forums', but I guess you just knew no matter how careful you were he'd still get you [hint: close ALL browser windows next time].

CS isn't even allowed anywhere near my office.

I heard you had a good time you two faeries :P

heyyyyyy they real shroomy
: Dam straight! Not that tall girly looking boy cs. hey yeah i was,nt really carefull at all :BANGHEAD2: i thought good hospitality and all that would some how make me immune obviously i dont learn well from past experience :unsure: . yeh we had great time we will definitly use that tactic again too it dam near came off :devil: . hopefully ill be able to come up that way soon myself it would be great to catch up you and the rest of the northern gang its been way to long and i need a good dose of reality.

Key the Wurzels
......no...they never made it big in Aus did they?

I'd hoped they were a purely English phenomena that the rest ov the world never knew ov....

If they took off over here i don't know if that isn't more shameful for Australia... :lol:

......no...they never made it big in Aus did they?

I'd hoped they were a purely English phenomena that the rest ov the world never knew ov....

If they took off over here i don't know if that isn't more shameful for Australia... :lol:

No they never made it over here as far as I know. The only reason I know the song is because it accompanies one of the funniest scenes in a film called 'Evil Aliens' its low budget schlock and is hilarious.

ROTFLMAO!!

Nice to hear from some of the old crew that's for sure.

Unfortunately CS is too scared to come inland being such a sipper (do a search) and all (I think he has an aversion to huge hairy 3 toe'd country barfly's but that's just a hunch)

Don't worry Shroomy, he left the browser open at my place once when his shit ford chucked in the towel at Yass,then he kicked an 8 year old out of his bed just so he could sleep the selfish bastard!

So some gnome posted on his behalf while he was pulling his pud in bed LOL...ahhh if he only knew that the sheet of acid he left near the computer was scanned and swapped :rolleyes: .

It took ages to punch out all the serations with a pin but I think he fell for it :innocent_n:

Besides Darklight sent me a culture ages ago and it doesn't smell that bad.

After guarding my computer for 3 days I can now relax in the knowledge chemical sipper is on his way back south.

For once it sounds like CS whole body is on the move, not just his Cock :devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Fucken crackup, if you'll pardon the pun :lol:

Shroomy an' mesc, excellent to see you here again and about time order as we know it was restored :devil: and coin mate yer a legend- thanks for clearing that up.

That leaves only CS to be dealt with and my missus would be having words with him but he won't face us in person. Which is sad, as I had a fresh rat put in the watertank just special for him

CS you're adorable.

T can we have an addition to the tickbox on the login page:

Remember me? ( Note: This is not recommended for shared computers or anywhere CS is staying for a few hours )