The Corroboree
teonanacatl

Grafting Book

thanks teo!

this book has helped me so much definately recommended for any noob grafters..!!

good karma to you for sharing this book

cheers

dan

Appreciate the thanks guys :)

But I'm just sharing the love, teo deserves all the thanks for putting in the effort and making it :worship:

Is there a finalised copy around anywhere for sale? Or is this as far as he's gotten?

Its a good read for sure!

Shame i cant print it :BANGHEAD2:

Wont let me. As its locked. Printer icon isnt there (on a pc i print alot of pdf's from)

Maybe screenshot each page and print the individual jpegs? Or screenshot and bang into a word document :) if you can be assed that is haha

First off: If anyone objects to this either remove it, mods, or ask me and I will.

I've been reading this a bit and wanting to print it myself so I removed the print restriction on it. As it seems many others would like to print it as well here is the new .pdf

If its broken for anyone tell me and ill see what i can do. It has only only been tested in Adobe reader.

https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|984|54165310|Teo_s_Grafting_book.pdf|6169

Should work and happy printing.

Personally, i dont have problems with people printing it. But i assume that Teo had a reason to remove printability so i´ll leave it online until i hear anything else from him. If someone should try to sell printed copies somewhere though, i will take it down. bye Eg

I'd hope no one would try to sell it, that's be low as :(

Id say it's just so people don't have to keep looking at their computer screen while trying to graft and whatnot. I just got a copy on my phone, so handy, sometimes have a flick through when I'm on the train or just bumming around.

EG that is kinda my thought. I think it was because Teo planned to get back to it and finish it. If i recall correctly earlier in the thread Teo had a change of plans and isn't going to finish it though. Would it be a thought to edit it so it it says "not for retail sale" or something

• Like 1

If no one fixes you up today I'll send you a copy when I finish work :) it's an awesome read!

To avoid it being deleted after a few months on your usual free file hosting sites, I've put it on photobucket and changed the extension to .jpg

So if you like, right click the link below - save link as - change the file type from "JPEG image (*.jpg)" to "all files" - then change the .jpg extension on the file name to .pdf then click save :)

Alternately i still don't mind emailing them out, might just take a bit longer is all :)

http://i1209.photobu...ROUGHCOPYpd.jpg

^ right click - save link as.

Edited by Jonstn
  • Like 1

This is one of my only Grafts left. Going to give it another few goes I think and need all the help I can get. Cheers

20121125113749.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice and professional looking... too bad I installed and had to uninstall the ilivid thing before realizing I just need to click right below :lol:

I wish I had this book earlier but as you mentioned in there, nothing replaces actually doing it... I've only done a handful of grafts so far, but the second round of seedling grafts (two days ago) was a cakewalk compared to the mental prep I did for the first one ( I planned to do it upon waking that day and wasn't mentally ready til after 5pm that day)... boy was that a stressful day! actually seeing them bond and blow up is more inspiration than anyone can get from a book but you sure put it in a way that would ease the mind imo... and thats what it is at first , a mental hurdle which just needs that touch of "practice practice practice"

Anyhow, this is a great work especially for a newbie, to be able to get all the info in one place and written in such an encouraging manner, removing most of the mystery from it with nice pics... I really love to see when an individual or entire community for that matter, makes the effort to encourage and inspire the already enthusiastic newbies... I think that's what makes this community all the more a magical place to visit... that welcoming spirit goes a long way too!

Thanks! Well Done Teo! :)

Awesome mate. Thanks for that.

Just getting to the point where the several hundred seedlings in my takeaway containers are asking to be grafted, and now I have read this I am confident to have a crack for the 1st time!!

Peace!

• Like 2

I remember this book but I dont think Ive read it since, shit.....2008.... 2009
I dunno if its been updated since then... but its as impressive as I remember ....

Didnt iGraft make a grafting manual also or am I confused...???

remember him>? Loved that guys posts too

Thanks Teo..... really - shame about the loph laws you were talking about.....

cheers

charliewired

I usually graft quite a bit bit but i'm very interested too read that book, can anybody drive me to a place were i can dead download ig

I usually graft quite a bit bit but i'm very interested too read that book, can anybody drive me to a place were i can dead download ig

About 5 post's up...

• Like 2

thanks jwerta thanks to all people here sharing knowedlege!

They were the days :P Never even got to reach my potential haha. Might start growing some cacti again when my living situation changes.

Glad people still have a use for it!

Teo, thank you for putting this together! I am getting into grafting and this is a great guide.