The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

30/11-3/12/07 Entheogenesis Australis - SOLD OUT

Just a quick note

I estimate there is about 25 tickets left out there for this one, so if you are hoping to go you may wish to get on to it immediately

Remember this event is completely pre-sale only there is no gate entry.

I think the web page tickets will be sold out by tonight http://www.entheo.net/2007tickets.htm so get to it.

So looking forward to getting info planting in heads with you

In Plants we Trust

:lol:

I estimate there is about 25 tickets left out there for this one, so if you are hoping to go you may wish to get on to it immediately

Is that 25 tickets all up, or 25 tickets on the web page?

i believe thats 25 all up

so get in quick...

getting very very excited now! almost counting the sleeps (but that would jsut be too lame.. plus theres to muc workto be done, counting the sleeps/sheeps would jsut end up with me asleep with my face on the keyboard)

look forward to seeing u all there.. its been too long for many ofus.

much plant lov E

Is that 25 tickets all up, or 25 tickets on the web page?

all up my friend

Pm me if you wish to talk shop or need me to hold them for you for a day or too

Some say i am nice like that

As may of you guys are flying in we are doing our best to help

We Just updated the web page with all the info about getting a bus from Melbourne airport and the CBD to Mansfield and then on to the site. So go look at this link and scroll down for full info. http://www.entheo.net/2007notices.htm

The full direction for driving to the site will be up some time this week

:wink:

I already have my ticket ronny! just feeding my curiosity :D

thanks anyway!

I already have my ticket ronny! just feeding my curiosity :D

thanks anyway!

how dose this help

there will be 330 people on site, that is 330 people that have at some time opened there mind :devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Some people are staying over in mansfield on the thursday night of the 29, as the wish to be in the area, remember gates do not open till 2pm on friday.

http://www.mansfieldholidaypark.com.au/

Tent sites are $20 a night for two people, $6 extra for each additional person. There are also powered sites, cabins, facilities including a pool and caravans.

oops, meant to be a pm, bu might as well be covered publically

as there are some excellant fishing spots nearby, some people have been asking me whether it is ok to fish on site, and also if it is ok to bring their dogs.

ive answered no to both these questions, due to the nature of the venue, but perhaps that hasnt been covered online or is not infact the case ???

Edited by ({E})

Well that is all she wrote folks, the tickets are sold out for EGA 2007. You could try the Happy High herbs shop for the odd ticket but I am all out and am calling it.

Thanks for all the support people :lol: , now let get down to it B)

So looking forward to spending some quality time with you all in the tress in just two weeks :)

Wow I must say I am totally blown away. I had no idea the tickets would sell out and actually thought they would be available until the end date stated on the website. This is actually pretty unfortunate for Jess and I as we are no where near a HHH store and hadn't purchased our tickets yet.. :(

I can't even begin to describe how disappointed Jess and I are.. I had to pull favours at work to get the leave at this time of the year and we have only just managed to figure out where the Kids are going to stay while we are gone. Actually, this was the reason we hadn't bought our tickets yet, we didn't have a babysitter organised.

If there is anything we can do? Anyone here connected or close to a HHH that could pick us up 2 tickets? - We would be extremely grateful. :)

Edited by Pelinster

Oh no :( thats really great that they've all sold out, i wasn't expecting that. My friend is in the same boat as pelinster - she's got work off and a car organised to get down there but she only just saved the cash to get a ticket this weekend. If anybody else decides they can't make and would like to sell their ticket for full price could you please pm me. *crosses fingers*

Edited by domide

If there is anything we can do? Anyone here connected or close to a HHH that could pick us up 2 tickets? - We would be extremely grateful. :)

I am sure they would do mail order. have you rung them?

It looks like we are back on board. Jess rang HHH while I was at work and managed to get the nice girl there to hold on to two tickets. She was not sure if we could mail order them, and needed to talk to her boss, but we will be able to work out some way of getting them here anyway. :)

Heya Ronny,

If I bring a mini-DV or similar along for the purposes of recording the talks, would there be permission to put them on youtube or similar afterwards?

Heya Ronny,

If I bring a mini-DV or similar along for the purposes of recording the talks, would there be permission to put them on youtube or similar afterwards?

Well we are already recording the talks. see the FAQ doc for more info, which should be up on the web page in a day or so. The last thing we and the talkers wont is 5 DV cams and 6 mini disks in there face :lol: so let CS do all the recording for all of us :wink:

Tickets are all sorted now... thanks anyhow guys :) I'm looking forward to this so much !!!!! :D

Just been to the Happy herb shop in Melbourne, drop off the last 3 tickets i had, anyway between the 2 store they had approximately 15 tickets left, so if yourself or anyone you know is still looking get them to call the ASAP.

Melbourne - The Happy Herb Shop

1/186 Barkly Street St. Kilda Vic Ph 03 9534 9361

And

317 Smith Street Fitzroy Vic Ph 03 94191277

We are so almost at that time

Workshop added by founder of the Happy 'High Herbs shops' :lol:

Ray Thorpe - "Entheogens ,Natures gift to humanity and folk medecine".

It all just keeps getting better :wink:

I dont know if this is the right thread, but.

I will be arriving in avalon at 1300 on the friday, is anyone able to help with a lift? I was thinking of booking a car for the weekend, is anyone interested in chipping in for this?

damn, just saw that animals are not allowed. I was going to bring my pet llama for that authentic peruvian experience :blink:

damn, just saw that animals are not allowed. I was going to bring my pet llama for that authentic peruvian experience :blink:

i think we can let a llama in if it is part of your act Torsten :devil: