The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

NO smoking paraphernalia at local shop...

dude from freewheelin says the laws they are bringing in are gonna be harsh. 40 grand kinda fines for places selling em and they have closed up the loopholes like sale of stemless bongs. dunno if its like that for all states.

Guest Øskorei
dude from freewheelin says the laws they are bringing in are gonna be harsh. 40 grand kinda fines for places selling em and they have closed up the loopholes like sale of stemless bongs. dunno if its like that for all states.

A 'stemless bong' is kinda like an amputee trying to masterbate.

well trick was you could sell a stemless bong and legally it wasnt a bong. then you could just buy a stem seperately.

loophole

at least i think, here is SA we never had those laws

Edited by Hagakure

will u still be able to buy stems and cone peices? If so, this ban does nothing. Every1 here needs to get to know spring valley tubing better. :wink:

I can't wait till they ban apples.

Edited by apothecary

does anyone know if this covers hookahs and arghiles? because i can't see that happening...but with the thinking power of john howard on our side, who knows how many intelligent laws will get passed between now and the election? already several...

edit: WTF?! are they going to ban syringes? maybe addicts should go for the sid vicious approach and cut their arms open with broken bottles and pour the powder inside...

Edited by frank

maybe addicts should go for the sid vicious approach and cut their arms open with broken bottles and pour the powder inside...

did he do that?

cone pieces and stems will probably be illegal but thats a guess.

you could sell brass cones for some other purpose perhaps.

i guess we will see.

did he do that?

according to this documentary i saw on sbs...

what options are there for a home made cone pieces that aren't aluminum?

at the supermarket you can get these stainless steel cones that are for squirting icing onto cakes... they might be a bit big but you can always cut them with pliers... they're about a dollar each. yet to try them.

When do these laws come into place? There were plenty of bongs and all assossiated paraphenalia still proudly displayed throughout the shop.

I bought 3 spare cones and 2 more stems just incase they do decide to ban them too. Anyone with a metal lathe will be able to make a good living if they ban cones. :P

Looks like freewheelin's site isn't selling anything besides vapes :BANGHEAD2:. Any other Aust places I could try? Time to stock up :innocent_n: