The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Is bushfood still running?

Hey guys

I assume some of you might also post in this forum, well i tried to join and i emailed darcy i think it is to confirm my account and it hasnt been activated. and the threads dont seem as though anyone has posted in them hehe.

anyone know whats up with it? Any other forums of simular nature that you can recommend?

Thanks fellas

Not sure as I am not a member there, but last time I had a browse it seemed to be happening to some extent. The posts may have been a little old though. I know the nursery isn't happening at the moment though as I wanted to check it out and it is closed for now, which is annoying.

The store is probably down because the awesome guy who runs it (his membername here is Rimbaud) is in the US of A, last time I heard anyway. Kind of hard to run an aussie native nursery from another continent :P

Dunno about the forums, but the explanation is probably the same.

Sounds like a feasible reason apoth :wink: That would explain it then :lol:

Cheers.

Hey guys

I assume some of you might also post in this forum, well i tried to join and i emailed darcy i think it is to confirm my account and it hasnt been activated. and the threads dont seem as though anyone has posted in them hehe.

anyone know whats up with it? Any other forums of simular nature that you can recommend?

Thanks fellas

Can't remember an email from u Tepa, but anyway Rimbaud is the guy to send a pm or email, he's the admin over there. It's still active though quiet, really depends on the input members r willing to give to it, still some good knowledge on there.

thanks darcy, i had some preconception that it was you who owned the forum hehe

yeh i emailed [email protected] about a month ago. I read that he was in the USA.

I'll remail my activation to him when he returns