The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

SAB Boycott?

It seems very quite around here recently... was there some kind of shaman rapture? Or is there a boycott by the older members because of all the new upstarts ruining everything? Maybe everyone is just having a nice lie down? Let me guess... there is a big party and only me and shroomytonos didn't get invited.

It seems very quite around here recently... was there some kind of shaman rapture? Or is there a boycott by the older members because of all the new upstarts ruining everything? Maybe everyone is just having a nice lie down? Let me guess... there is a big party and only me and shroomytonos didn't get invited.

i dont think anything is going on... it is always quiet here on weekends... also.. i was invited to the party... they must of forgot to send your invite... lol... your alright.... although, you should change your animated shit on your posts... it freaks me out.... and could really do some long term damage to some members coming in here "adjusted".

Edited by shroomytoonos

Maybe people took heed of the noise talk.

I think shruman's comment is probably closest to the real reason. Though I have definitely noticed a decrease in members starting Friday afternoon/evening and resuming to normal during Mondays. Just because I don't have a life dose not mean that all the other members don't. LOL :lol:

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

friday and saturday night are always the quietest. seems that some people actually have a social life :wink:

other than that it has been quite pleasant really. no troll hunting, no messy clean ups, no spam. Even sobriquet in his most recent reincarnation seems to have taken some time off.

Guest homoGenius
friday and saturday night are always the quietest. seems that some people actually have a social life :wink:

other than that it has been quite pleasant really. no troll hunting, no messy clean ups, no spam. Even sobriquet in his most recent reincarnation seems to have taken some time off.

Wow this sobriquet nickname seems to crop up alot? Is there a FAQ on past forum members? Could be fun to have a forum history FAQ :)

Yeah T pray tell what is sob's new incarnation?

Only reason I ask is u advised not to post in trolls threads as they will b deleted.

Not bejahmin? he had a username at EA enjy benjy.

homog search username for sob.

homog search username for sob.

somehow I think that would be superfluous :wink:

Ahah, that was my other guess good to see his/ur behaving (for the most part anyway)

Sorry if I offended u benjahmin just a name thing.

Hi Illegal Brain,

atm it´s about 30° C and i´m hiding from a female internet stalker. Definately No SAB embargo :-) bye Eg

Yeah, I've noticed it gets quiet over the weekend, but this week the posts haven't been scrolling up as much... I'll go away for a day and come back, and nothing much has changed.

*kicks something on the ground half-heartedly*

So... brick... eh?

*shuffles restlessly, shifting weight from one foot to the other*

It's Raph! Yeah, a little too Raph.

*sighs and looks around vacantly*

Wow EG, sounds like you're quite the ladies man.

*tumbleweed blows past*

Haha... I say funny things.

Guest Øskorei
Even sobriquet in his most recent reincarnation seems to have taken some time off.

Wow ! Give us a 'name & shame' Is there an old troller in our midst ? Cheap, shallow, uneducated, semi-literate opinion-less proles are a danger to us all. Dirty barstards. Especially when they make vain attempts to speak their mind. Shame, Shame, Shame.

687508.jpg

Wow EG, sounds like you're quite the ladies man.

Oh, i love them. But just not this particular one. she wrote me about 10 emails in one hour and scared me away from my favourite dating website. Damn you; sexygirl2006. I didnt expected such a maniac behind that innocent name. bye Eg

Wow this sobriquet nickname seems to crop up alot? Is there a FAQ on past forum members? Could be fun to have a forum history FAQ

lol

Damn you; sexygirl2006. I didnt expected such a maniac behind that innocent name.
From her name it looks like she expects to be exposed as a maniac stalker every year... and she is currently five months behind schedule for becoming sexygirl2007. Always be wary of people with names that are not intended to last more than a year like HotPhuqqleBunny2007 or BuffDude21/M/USA :wink:

Lol Auxin! Maybe she doesn´t know that we have 2007.

Damn, I just checked my account and she wrote again. It seems that she never sleeps. Stalking all night long. I knew that this chatting thing would be a bad idea. bye Eg

edit: she just told me that her favourite movie would be "FACES OF DEATH" and asks what i´m doing tomorrow. OMG, i have a bad bad feeling.

Edited by Evil Genius

friday and saturday night are always the quietest. seems that some people actually have a social life

cool.

wish i did.

Edited by gomaos

Damn, I just checked my account and she wrote again. It seems that she never sleeps. Stalking all night long.

All night? Maybe she is in australia :lol:

Give us a 'name & shame' Is there an old troller in our midst ?

I would have thought the reincarnated trolls in our midst are rather obvious.

Guest homoGenius
Wow ! Give us a 'name & shame' Is there an old troller in our midst ? Cheap, shallow, uneducated, semi-literate opinion-less proles are a danger to us all. Dirty barstards. Especially when they make vain attempts to speak their mind. Shame, Shame, Shame.

687508.jpg

I think there's a real phenomenon going on in this forum. In all my reading I don't think I've seen the term "troller" used previously. One of the most certain signs of greater understanding is the development of a vocabulary around a subject of study. Bravissimo!

I would have thought the reincarnated trolls in our midst are rather obvious.

Indeed...

All night? Maybe she is in australia

Öhm, maybe she´s one of you guys... come on, that isn´t funny! Who is it?

:P lol

She finally fell asleep. The sun goes up in one hour, man. That was one hell of a chat. She told me she loves cacti in order to talk me into bed. What a liar.All girls are the same :-)

Guest homoGenius

Who believes in reincarnation?

I think the word means something like 'becoming meat again' since 'carn-' is meat as in carnivore etc.

I'd say that term would not really describe the process online? Would anyone disagree? It's more like a revirtualisation isn't it?

Guest homoGenius
All night? Maybe she is in australia

Öhm, maybe she´s one of you guys... come on, that isn´t funny! Who is it?

:P lol

She finally fell asleep. The sun goes up in one hour, man. That was one hell of a chat. She told me she loves cacti in order to talk me into bed. What a liar.All girls are the same :-)

I read that and saw Andyamines avatar of a Japanese style cartoon girl hugging a cactus? Maybe it's a clue?