The Corroboree

I need to find a host somehwere to upload larger images, for now check this out if you so wish... No scratch that, I demand you do.. yeah obviously I want to share my art and obviously it's your decision to click the link or not, so this whole little paragraph is a bit superfluous.

11:11

OMG! That is one of the coolest drawings I've ever seen! Is this one of your artworks Dude? I'd love to see that sort of thing done in inks, probably still with only 2 colours, but with each area even more defined. I just love the impossible objects and the vortex-looking things as well as the heavily psychedelic influence! I would love a feature wall in my home covered in such a work - you could spend hours just lost in a 2 dimensional world.... :shroomer:

Please, give us more!!

p.s. just love the shading effects and the transparent contorting bars on the left hand side - I need to take a few notes and learn how to create such amazing effects :drool2:

Edit: them little alien guys are awesome! Love the mesmerising eyes and the things they have brought with them! :P

Edited by Ace

WOW that's awesome !!! :worship:

I love the bug eyed children (hehe or are they just really high ?? :lol:)

Where did 11:11 come from?

I literally always catch 11:11, whether it's time, date, something, anything! it's always there, every few months it comes back and for a few weeks i see it at least once a day, i'm right in the middle of it so YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!

Hehehe :)

Take it easy, and keep that shit coming! :wink:

• Like 1

Fantastic work buddy!!

What did you think of my DMT background :) hehe

It´s very good, duderino. I´d like to see it color and oil. It would look great as a blotter Art! bye Eg

Cheers everyone I'm really happy with the responses, that you guys like it so much, my ego has had a good stroking.. hmm maybe thats counterproductive?? But yeah stroke away peeps if you like it.

Sphinx, to answer you're question to me 11:11 is symbolic of synchronicity and the way the unseen (spiritual/mental) world can be mirrored by the physical world by digital clocks.. and you're act of observing them at that instant. is well trippy.

I'll copy+paste my devart description...

The unseen mechanics of the universe which, like clockwork with cogs and gears, is beautifully in synch with... everything.

11:11 is a symbol of the unseen universe letting me know it exists and is in tune with my very thoughts.. cuz they're not exactly 'mine'.

As mechanical and synchronous as the universe may be, chaos is just as much a part of it which doesn't seem to make any sense; paradox is an integral part of existance. The Impossible geometry in the image is symbolic of just that.

I could easily rant on about this for a while...

Synchronicity is well trippy is all I'm saying.

It also bears personal significance to me as i see it as a refresh point I guess, a cosmic rebooting of preconceived notions, to reinstall the same software mostly but with major updates + mods. The reason i see it as such is that the inspiration came at a moment of outright procrastination and feelings of low self worth. Listening to the tool lyrics of Jimmy I finally realised the songs meaning which i see as a kind of personal reuniting to the transcendat other, the reuiniting of your perception and its cosmic reflection, 11 and the other 11. So to me this peice is like a starting point.. well another one of them, as each day is a new one.

Luke(perth) I've had a look now, pretty good stuff, I hope this creativity section continues to grow. I know there've been lots of musical productions but i'm more of a visual guy. visuals are instant, music you need to download and wait... but really I shuld maybe check out the tracks too. If anyone's actually reading this here, wat sort of trax do we have mostly? rock? electronica? psy...stuff?

hmm may do a brousy thing myself lata.

[edit] EvilGenius.. you are a genius!! hehe. Suggesting my artwork be used as blotter art is the best praise any tripper can get! :) I'll most likely rework this into a painting at some point, that was the goal initially but I'm so far behind with other works I need to catch up on first.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Like 1

Shades of Escher... cries out for black ink :lol: You like Magritte? Kudos to you man... I like your work! (always wanted to say that :lol: )

Wow. Excellent work man. Truly awesome stuff.

I looked at you picture and thought, fuck yeah.... this guy get's it.

Then I read your post over in WS 'About Myself' thread and thought, yeah holy shit this guy fucken get's it!

Keep up the good work man, you seem to be in a really good place with the existance.

Looking forward to seeing more.

-Chemical Shaman

You've captured something there El D, make no mistake.

Only trouble is I want to see those cogs turning...would make an awesome gif.

I feel the El Duderino form has created a beautiful piece of psychedelic artwork, much congratuklations to it!!! Truly wonderful, I hope you don't mind if I save it? Just for my own speculation, there seems to be a lot of detail in their to process.

I feel the El Duderino form has created a beautiful piece of psychedelic artwork, much congratuklations to it!!! Truly wonderful, I hope you don't mind if I save it? Just for my own speculation, there seems to be a lot of detail in their to process.

I wouldn't think any artist would mind, as it shows that your appreciate their work.

Any most artists want their work to be appreciated.

art pix on the net = art pix on my hard drive

if they put it up on the net then save it for your own use, obviously you shouldn't be printing them out and stuff, but i might do that anyway.

Nice sketch El Dude! Keep 'em coming if you have more...

Looks like you scored a 11.11 chick there too mate (fourletterlie). Make sure you get that in sync (22.22) :wink:

YYeah man, nice fusion of mmechageometry and rounded orrrganismic stoof!!

Lookin forward to the rest of whats in the wetware;)

choice

fantastic drawing man :)

Oh wow, thats great El Duderino.. I can't get over the amazing detail. Those eyes in the right bottom corner are magic. It's funny I just came across this. I just had an 11:11 moment a couple minutes ago :)

A mathematical wonder: 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 gives the result 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321

"A mathematical wonder: 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 gives the result 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321"

A product of design or chance?

Cool pic El Duderino, if you want to mess around with colors you could scan it in and make an outline of it in illustrator.

"...wish i could drawl like that."

I think you do a pretty good job JoP

:)

"A mathematical wonder: 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 gives the result 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321"

that is really cool. i played around with the concept.

you use 9 ones so the count goes up to 9 then back. it's the same for any number of ones below 9, right down to 1 X 1 = 1

eg three ones X three ones = 12321

five ones X five ones = 123454321

from ten ones on, you don't get an eight in the upcount

if you use ten ones you get 1234567900987654321

eleven ones 123456790120987654321 from here on you don't get a 1 in the extra downcount in the middle

twelve 12345679012320987654321

thirteen 1234567901234320987654321

and so on but after 16 ones the calculator can't display the answer

you get other neat answers too,

five ones X nine ones = 1234555554321 five fives

none of which is really very amazing but it keeps a small mind occupied.

"after 16 ones the calculator can't display the answer"

It would be cool if smoke started coming out of it.

• Like 1