The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

phalaris

does anyone know how much Phalaris arundinacea You need for a dose and how to boil it properly? smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanx!

I have seen extractions that recommend boiling but I can't see the logic in them. Surely if DMT has such a low BP then boiling would stuff up the extraction. I would have thought that a simple 2 step extract (naptha/methanol) allowed to evaporate at room temperature would be good enough (still a lot of plant gunk but less plant material to burn in the short time required to get an effective dose).

On a related note, does anyone know of a better (cheaper but still clean) non-polar solvent other than naptha? I have seen stuff in supermarkets that contain "100% hydrocarbons"... that sounds vague to me and web browsing hasn't helped.

Dmt freebase or cristal has a lot boilign boint not that phlaris grass right

no a simple solvent extracting wont'; work

they dmt must be conveted to a freebase

right Just do an A/B on it is eazey as

pis

shti u will need

sodoum hydroxide to for DMT salt( coles supermarked under thsi name Diggers, caustic soda it will be in the drain cleaner section"

Napth for defatting at camign stolers "aka colmen fuel"

Hydrochlric Acid to get DMT from plant scorce "hard were store Uner name Diggers Hydochloric Acid"

methallyl chloride or DCM " paint stripper in hard were shopes "

water "i think u think you know were tog et this"

umm as for lab were nope!

all ya ga need is a 3 large fuckin jars with scre top lid "yes coffey jars work"

Zip lock bag or sep funnel or impro sep

dish or break fast bowl...

umm i will write up moree on teh method later c-ya

Well, one could ayahuasca it with an MAO inhibitor, this is probably what was meant by "boiling it". If it is in solution in an acidic environment, I should think it wouldn't evaporate off even above its freebase MP of 40-70 degrees. The problem with ayahuasca with phalaris is the unknown potency and composition... often the main yield will be 5MeO-DMT, something a lot of (but not all) people don't enjoy in combo with an MAO inhibitor. Anyway, see e.g. www.ayahuasca.com

Or one could do an extraction -- see e.g. lycaeum.org/~mulga -- to a smokable freebase but it would be a lot of work. As for non-polar solvents, "shellite" has been recommended to me by some naughty person who has used it with success with acacias.

In general, on the internet at least, Mimosa hostilis root bark or Psychotria viridis leaves seem to be the DMT-bearers of choice for ayahuasca and for extracting.

Of course, in all of the above "one" would have to be a person who lives in a country that doesn't have idiotic drug laws. This rules Australia out so I suggest you stay away from evil drugs and spend lots of money at shopping centres like a good consumer.

hehe we replied at the same time pyrotek.

Re DCM in "paint stripper", what brand?? Whenever I have looked in hardware stores it has been there in combo with a lot of other unwanted crap. I had heard you could get it more pure at trade supply places but haven't looked.

(I wanted to umm clean some engine parts, I presume you did too)

Guest mulga

Psycho, a dose for what purpose?

Is it really a sound activity, physiologically, socially and legally?

Evidently Pyrotek has the enthusiasm, but I'd say that even if anyone was thinking of some sort of extraction on any plant material for any purpose anywhere, it's not always easy. Even more so it is not easy at all to do it well. Someone ignorant of basic chemistry and really understanding the substances mentioned could well do themselves and their friends harm. Or if not that, find themselves in trouble, for being loud mouthed and indiscreet, with the law.

Though that said, as others have pointed out a search of some of the better entheogen web sites and public forums will probably turn up more information than you can handle about phalaris. It is generally not considered a reliable container of alkaloids, but some strains and varieties can at particular times have considerably higher levels.

Good point

the reasion i think phrlis would be better is the fact it dose not take logn to grow and is eazer to harvist

unlike bark or root bark from a wattle or what not

there for more of the phrlis grass could be used to compsate for shit yelds

enoug product may even yeld 1% witch would be heven is repsest of DMT 1% from any scorece been a lot

The A/B extraction Or Acid/Base extraction can be learnt it only requres simple organic chem nothign sesorus nothign nobody can't lear if they take teh time to lear it

c-ya

right there a a few brand that contain DCm

they call it "methal corlied" )SP?) this is DCm right buy a small tin of it some wont' work to well

right now empty thsi shit into a big arsed zip lock bag then make shure it no eat teh bag or use a sep funnel

now add 1.5 to 2 times as much water as paint stripper

now shake that fuck lkog and hard

let sit for few days and reperat

now u will have clear liquard at teh bottem of bag/sep fullen and jsut dain that off checkt eh rest

dont' even fuckin try to distal thsi crap

it's will fuck up the methond as i said is teh only way

c-ya