The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bloodbob

Who likes vodka and redbull?

Who likes vodka and redbull?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh memories!!!!!!!!!!!1

had them the first time 5 years ago in rotterdam, at a club called the skihouse, it was late, raining, summer night. had them all night, did'nt have any accomodation.

well we were sposed to staying with a mates gf, but the mate went home with another girl and well we were stranded.\

so i walked into the hilton pissed like hell and got a room for 450 gilders, they called the security incase i could'nt pay i guess, but no problem wif the credit card hehe!

only got 4 hours sleep than had to leave, check out time 10 am. fukers

horrible hang over walking around rotterdam looking for a supermarket, to get some watermelon. just horrible hangover, but still go for thm every now and then.

great night tho!!!!!!!!!

evil

so is jager and red bull.

i wonder how the added caffeine poisoning affects your recovery.

PUKE I work in a bar and cant stand the mix

A nice drink that I'v been having latly is a 'slippery nipple' lol

sambuca shot with baileys on the top like a cowboy.

YUM

I thought ppl always erroneously called 'slippery nipples', 'cock sucking cowboys'. I thought they were one and the same. ANd then if u float a thin layer of black sambucca at the top of the bailies/snapps add a pinch of cinnamon and then light it it becomes a 'Bailies comet' as the cinnamon sparkles as the bucca burns and for full effect a whole tray of them is carried towards a table so the tails pull back in the air, lol :P

But I have never, ever worked in a bar and only skimmed a few cocktail books, but thats wat I always thought was the deal. Can u find out for me? Don't worry, google says u r correct, but there's alot of inconsistencies between recipes. This HERE Is wat I was thinkin of, a 'Buttery Nipple'

P.S. I love red bull vodka's! Good chaser for the Agwa (one of our local bars has it, yay) and I hate when people but fuckin Yager bombs in it, tastes like friggin medicine!!!! Generally though u can find me drinkin Jim beam BLACK and Coke thanks. :P

Edited by naja naja

can you believe the nerve of this guy, i threw his drink out accidently so i said no problem il get your another on. he was drinking jonny walker red and coke so i got him a jonny walker BLACK and coke and he goes thanks but I prefer red..

Hello I went out of my way to make this guy happy n he throws it in my face. Sigh.. drunks!

That mix sounds incredible naja, im gona try it at work this week and see how it goes. sounds AWESOME

"can you believe the nerve of this guy, i threw his drink out accidently so i said no problem il get your another on. he was drinking jonny walker red and coke so i got him a jonny walker BLACK and coke and he goes thanks but I prefer red..

Hello I went out of my way to make this guy happy n he throws it in my face. Sigh.. drunks!"

What a wanker, what whisky drinker would prefer red over a 12 yr old scotch?

Glenfiddich is my favouroite whisky but drinking Johnny blue was quite an experience.

I like vodka but detest redbull so I think Id stay clear of that mix.

Guest homoGenius

I'll tell you what the biggesh fuck your head right up drink is for me...... Strongbow WHITE. I vaguely remeber downing 4 of those over an hour and something about its sugar or combo af ingredients left me totally shitfaced when the same amount of Jim Beam or Southern Comfort or whatever would have just got me rolling.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
I'll tell you what the biggesh fuck your head right up drink is for me...... Strongbow WHITE. I vaguely remeber downing 4 of those over an hour and something about its sugar or combo af ingredients left me totally shitfaced when the same amount of Jim Beam or Southern Comfort or whatever would have just got me rolling.

That was very informitive..if only I was younger..hehe..just a quick question.....is "strongbow" any relationship with a " robin-hood popsicle"!?and is "southern comfort" related to hugging rednecks!?just trying ta keep up with PRADA nuances!?hehe!!....just askn..

Guest homoGenius
is "southern comfort" related to........

depends on which system of body chakras you dig. If your heads north then southern comfort might be something dandy no? The mind boggles.

Strongbow is brand of cider and Southern Comfort is a whiskey/fruity/spicey liqueur ;)

I like vodka but detest redbull so I think Id stay clear of that mix.

Vodka and 'V' is also very nice! Essentially, u just can't taste the vodka ova the redbull or V. Even with 2 shots it just tastes like watered down energy drink.

Vodka and 'V' is also very nice! Essentially, u just can't taste the vodka ova the redbull or V. Even with 2 shots it just tastes like watered down energy drink.

Now that sound better, I can handle V will have 2 try it sometime.

Would probly b a good way to have V, cause Im pretty hypersensitive 2 stimulants, 1 bottle of V & my insomnia is terrible :wacko: .

Only prob is I havn't found a single bar that sells V yet. U can only make the mix if u do it urself at home or if they let u take ur own V to a bar, which I highly doubt.

Guest homoGenius

Those stimulant drinks are a real croc.

You can make a great substitute with some good ingredients:

-250 grams Yerba

-2liter bottle of soda water

-5 tablespoons of manuka honey

Boil 500 mls of distilled water with the yerba for 30 to 40 minutes. Strain. Boil further till the volume is reduced down to about 100 ml. Mix the honey into it while hot. Pour off about 200 mls of the soda water and pour the mixture into the 2liter bottle. Gently agitate with the cap on till mixed. Will make you wonder why you spent a small fortune on those stupid commercial drinks.

they're pretty nasty IMHO.

step 1. freeze a can of red bull

step 2. drink the stuff that won't freeze

step 3. come to the conclusion that they are nasty.

strongbow white, that's a broke teenagers drink one or two steps up from goon.

Drink the syrup of any soft-drink and you'll come to the conclusion that it's nasty..