The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Coschi

Ephedrine pills

As a guess, being that they probably contain ephedrine, which would be a controlled import, I doubt they'd be legal :(

Like I said, its a guess - I have very limited knowledge on such chems, but I'm quite certain that ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine are both controlled and therefore very much illegal to import.

No doubt Torsten or a couple of the more clever folks out there would have a definate answer ;)

edit: there you go - judging by Andy's post, I think you already know the answer :P

Edited by Ace

Aww bummer :(

edit: fyi i don't want to make meth :) so no large quantities are required.. i saw one site mention no customer can order more than six packs per two months.. is this some kind of standard regulation?

hmm perhaps i should just find another item of interest...

Thanks!

Edited by Sphinx

Ephedrine was taken off the Australian market in the late 70's in favor of pseudoephedrine as ther were some unpleasant side effects.

I bought some ephedrine tablets from the chemist in Bali in 99 and was stopped by customs on re-entering Aus. My pills were confiscated :BANGHEAD2:.

You used to be able to get 120mg pseudo tablets that then went down to 60 and is now down to 30. I have had a cold for the last week with bunged up sinuses and I can definately say that the 30mg cold & flu tablets are rubbish. If I wanted paracetamol and/or codeine I would take a pain killer. The "new" pills are a waste of time and I would not be happy taking so much paracetamol to get the needed ammount of pseudo to help ease up the sinuses. Crap crap crap.

Much better off with a tea spoon or two of ephedra herb if you can find any.

It would seem that the crack down on pseudo at the corner chemist has had absolutely no effect on the supply of ice & speed.

Yeah what Fenris said ^.

Also don't try your luck and attempt to get some in from overseas, you'll attract the kind of attention you really don't want attracted.

Get some Ephedra plants and grow your own. Can't harvest the stuff for flu medication / diet supplements though because its illegal :wink:

Yeah I wonder where the base material for manufacturing MA comes from now. Synthetic production maybe? Most of the stuff about now is prolly racamic in that case eh?

I cant even send spare E. sinica seed into Oz because of the ultra-harsh import laws :(

What if it were mislabeled?

Not sure but they might have sniffer dogs for finding this sort of thing as well as the narcs. If you did get caught importing a mislabeled bottle then you'd be in even more shit! Shows you are aware of the laws regarding it and choose to break them. Would also make the authorities rather suspicious as to its intended use.

But if your keen to play house wife to a big hairy tattooed mofo in a room without a view then try your luck :)

I know where to get plenty of ephedra herb :)

tastes like you'd imagine grass would.. buzzy as hell though

think it was about $15 for 100 grams

Guest Øskorei

Chinese Herbalists ? Sounds like you're onto something there, great prices too.

People can always grow their own, I beleive the plants are legal and readily available.

A lot of suspicious looking things at the local Chinese herbalist to be sure to be sure, just make sure you describe your symptoms exactly haha. Or it might be tiger teste time. More... industrially located "health and sport supplement" shops are apparently helpful for a wide range of toning, focusing compounds if you know how to ask.

If you're actually wanting them for diet pills, a girl I know started on those phentermine things and all was well for a week, then she just sketched out in very subtle ways, building over the next month into the heinous uberbitchhellhound that would eat people alive while complaining about how they tasted lol. She didn't believe us til we taped her midschiz and played it back, no more pills for her. Got started on bulk amounts of ginseng and green tea instead haha.

Maybe you could eat a LOT of Sida like some demented kind of Popeye? :P Re: meth supply, a chemist that ran a few pharmacies around my area was done a few years back for basically selling cartons of the 120mg 24 hour pure pseudo... what a helpful man! I think its impossible to underestimate the reach of corruption especially with so much fast money to be made. Then there's the dex route, the Nearly Nutrasweet route, heard of someone sorting something from styrenes or similar once upon a time. Crafty buggers, people. maybe even starting from just about scratch or using more in the way of planty things, spice oils etc and hence why more disco bikkies are showing up PMA than before. Bloody parsely oil stolen from breath mint factories I tells ya haha. The new wave of "safe pseudo" tabs with all the added contradictory ingredients slow people down more than stop them, and the 120's can still be had but not if you look like me.There are a lot of shipping containers show up here everyday, they don't even get a chance to glance at most of them. Who knows what's turning up amongst the toyota's and two minute noodles. They're finding more honey coming in too, being a liquid they can try to pass it as perfume or whatever.

It's all nasty shit, I wouldn't wish insomnia on anyone. I have a fair few freckles and moles too so I'd make one hell of a bug hunter.

good pill hunting

GD

Edited by greendreams

the use of ephedra herb in australia is illegal, but yes it's still around, after all it's in the chinese matera medica since a long time and it doesn't look like tcm will give up on it...

anyway so the trade of this herb would be illegal in oz!!

Hi sphinx, :P sorry, that´s one crazy funny post.

It´s normal that you can only order a few packs per order. But i wouldn´t try to import them if you don´t want to have ten cops standing around your bed. Just like Auxin said...i wouldn´t even try to import the seeds. Not a chance for a box filled with pills. Pseudo Ephe is pretty boring for treating a flu.

Best Thing is to grow them yourself. Surely without harvesting them bla..bla..bla...

They are very beautiful plants and easy to grow once established.bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Well glad i can put a smile on all your faces :lol:

My pleasure lads!

Indeed sourcing these pills is for no legitimate purpose (i can say this as there is no intention to source anything of course) just for a lil fun :P

Regarding cops and doors, my good buddy had to shoot out his back door and over fences because the cozzies came a knockin :lol: HAHAHA sorry it's just fucking funny because all it was over is unpaid parking tickets !! funny funny man

alright so it's a no no then..

i'll keep looking for fun stuff

What's this 1,4-butanediol then eh?

ps: i didn't see ephedra in chinese medial place

Its called Ma Huang at the Chinese herbalists.

Ive often thought how useful pseudo would be for scuba diving, to make it easier to equalize, especially for people with sinus problems.

Or you can get Dymetadrine Xtreme pills from bodybuilding sites. I'm pretty sure they have borderline legal chems in them quite similar to ephedrine. I've had 1 at a club and felt definite effects!! 1 plus 2 cans of V had me racing for the whole night!!!

Ephedrine was taken off the Australian market in the late 70's in favor of pseudoephedrine as ther were some unpleasant side effects.

I bought some ephedrine tablets from the chemist in Bali in 99 and was stopped by customs on re-entering Aus. My pills were confiscated :BANGHEAD2:.

You used to be able to get 120mg pseudo tablets that then went down to 60 and is now down to 30. I have had a cold for the last week with bunged up sinuses and I can definately say that the 30mg cold & flu tablets are rubbish. If I wanted paracetamol and/or codeine I would take a pain killer. The "new" pills are a waste of time and I would not be happy taking so much paracetamol to get the needed ammount of pseudo to help ease up the sinuses. Crap crap crap.

Much better off with a tea spoon or two of ephedra herb if you can find any.

It would seem that the crack down on pseudo at the corner chemist has had absolutely no effect on the supply of ice & speed.

Zirtec Decongestant and Paliramine Decongestant both have 120mg in a time release matrix.

Edited by naja naja

Ive often thought how useful pseudo would be for scuba diving, to make it easier to equalize, especially for people with sinus problems.

I get really bad pain on some slow descent flights [only certain planes]. The pain is excrutiating and after a bad flight I am often so badly affected that the rest of the day is a write off. So, I did a lot of experimenting with various meds and gadgets. For several years I would take half a sudafed about 30 mins before take off, and a whole one [plus a nurofen] about 60 mins before landing. Descent usually starts about 25mins before landing, but the worst is usually about half way down. I find that the half sudafed at take off is important to allow proper equalisation at that time and this dramaticallly reduces problems during descent.

These days I can't handle stimulants anymore and I am a little scared to take sudafeds through various countries. A combination of 'earplanes' earplugs and nurofen usually does the trick.

Anyway, if sudafed can help with the equalisation problems in jet planes, then I am sure it is beneficial for decompression problems.