The Corroboree
No_One

Drugging Other People

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced or heard of situations where person x has administered psychoactive substances to person y (without them knowing) and the outcome has been positive?

The reported psychological benefits of MDMA (plus my experience) is what has got me thinking about this.

I know it's arrogant to say you know some people that could use some help "opening up" but I'm sure most people experienced with MDMA would see people all the time that could use some help.

Even if I think someone would benefit from the use of a drug, I would never administer it to them without their prior knowledge, consent and education on its effects to the best of my ability!

maybe you could slip them rohypnol, and show them some loving.... its not cool to drug people...

Nah I'm not planning on doing it! Gee Whiz. :o

Probably should have worded things better, pretty tired.

The thing is I know someone that I think could benefit from it, but they are staunch anti-drugs so afterwards when they found out chances are they would lose their shit.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Nah I'm not planning on doing it! Gee Whiz. :o

Probably should have worded things better, pretty tired.

The thing is I know someone that I think could benefit from it, but they are staunch anti-drugs so afterwards when they found out chances are they would lose their shit.

come down is fuked..why bother takin the shit.. turns people into fuks anyway

I used to imagine lacing the communion wine at church with LSD. I'd love to know if anyone's ever done anything like this.

come down is fuked..why bother takin the shit.. turns people into fuks anyway

I checked with the video ref and he said the benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking side in this instance.

The message got mixed in translation- not worth crying over.

Here is a story I've found:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets call the two people in this story Mr.Black, and Mr.Green

Mr.Black was over for a couple of drinks, and he had a few cones too.

They got to talking about psychedelics, and Mr.Green mentions Sally. Mr.Black has no prior experience with psychedelics, but is curious about Sally.

Mr.Green has enough left for one cone (10x) and offers it to Mr.Black for free. He gives Mr.Black a very basic rundown on Sally, and what he can expect physically, but didn't mention anything about its historical usage or any trip-reports.

Mr.Black was happy to give it a go.

He took it all in, and held it.

At T+0:30sec Mr.Black burst out laughing, and then suddenly slumped right down into his chair at T+1:00 and then slid himself down onto the floor. He wasn't responding to anything, but his vitals were fine. T+2:00 he started to ramble, and gradually began making more and more sense, until he was sitting back up on his chair, and was talking quite coherrently at T+5:00.

He was then quizzed about certain aspects of the trip.

Did he feel a female presence? no, nothing like that at all.

What colours did he see? The most beautiful green he'd ever seen.

The main part of the trip was still a little obscure to him, and he needed a little more time to put all the peices of the experience back together in his head. He did describe it as truly amazing, and told Mr.Green to find some more, as it is well worth exploring. Mr.Green will quiz him about the experience again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found it a really interesting in this story that Mr.Black had no prior experience with the drug, and knew nothing else about its effects and hadn't read any other trip reports. Does having prior knowledge of a drug predetermine, atleast to an extent, a trip? Mr.Green has felt Sally before, but he was expecting to...

It certainly seems in the story that, although the drug wasn't administered without warning, it was given without any information other than what Mr.Green believed to be entirely necessary. The effects certainly were positive in this instance!

B)

Guest Warrioe-Sage
I checked with the video ref and he said the benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking side in this instance.

The message got mixed in translation- not worth crying over.

could be but if you are going to try something always try not there is no try

dont wana get the cat up set over nothing, you should here my uncle talk about winnie the pooh and garfeild smack storys

!?sure to put a smile on your dial!?I am not joking around.. Everybody if your comp-plan builds out like this than I am interested!!!!

Umm should we call this site moke.macs....ahh mocking acts....the real question arises to.....can we make a planet as good as the philosohers stones!!

Well isnt it all about layers over layers as in fillo pastrys or is that philo past trys....thats it....we have it all in a nut shell....come to think of it, do we live in a Nutshell ?

Reminds me of that funny little squirrel in 'Ice Age' that was always after that little juicy nut no matter what the cost....in fact the little squirrel was in fact the cause of most of the destruction cos of his 'ancient mariner'[manna-er-ahh] style !!!!!

Popular crackpot

pyramid.gif

I want to build an organization to level 13 :wave-finger:

I once was at a party and some guy brought some psychoactive mushroom bowle without mentioning it. The Party was a desaster. One Girl had a very bad trip because she didn´t knew what´s going on. She was still suffering from anxiety attacks after months. Two guys have lost their license because they´ve crashed their car into a stop shield. The Car was pretty damaged and it was pure luck nobody was killed that day. I never want to see something like that again. Oh,i forgot to mention that The Guy who brought the bowle almost went to jail. It´s not a good idea to administer psychoactive substances without knowledge. In Fact, i wouldn´t even think about administering psychoactive substances to others with their knowledge. As soon as other people are involved, it´s not funny anymore. Even if your intensions are good and pure and if your not planning a date rape. It only makes Problems. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

my two cents on the topic

I totally agree with the general consensus here, but I can also see where Shiva is posing the question from.

I've got a bunch of mates, they know exactly who i am and what i like to do, they like it. They love their stuff, it's always a 'treat' when i bring them something new to play with (theoretically this could be lsd, molly, lsa, shrooms, etc... all the fun stuff). Sometimes we'll be at a club and i may (or may not) pull out a nice fat scoob for us all to enjoy, one of the best things for me and them is when it's a little more exciting than lady green - i guess essentially this is drugging people without their knowledge (dmt or 5-meo-dmt) usually BUT these guys fucking love it, and they know i do it, it's a 'surprise treat' and always is much appreciated and enjoyed :) this is one thing i'm known for between my friends, good friends and ONLY friends that i am 100% SURE will respond well :) there's only four of my friends who i'd ever do this to, even though pretty much all of my friends love their 'fun stuff'

never ever ever fucking never would i administer something without someone's knowledge if they weren't one of these guys; so this entails never giving a friend i know who likes molly some molly without them knowing (just because they like it doesn't mean they'd appreciate it - there are some VERY fine lines with this stuff), or ghb or any of that funky shit, never, and i know this isn't the kind of thing shiva was referring to

To be honest, i've had worse outcomes when giving someone something they've asked for (people wig out, peak too hard, many bad situations i'm sure we all know)

Well for starters it's illegal as hell, like, REALLY illegal, no bad naughty don't. BUT if they had a great time they wouldn't be complaining. Then you gotta remember that half the mushies listed as toxic arent, theyre just magic, but notmagic anyone was expecting... you don't knnow what headspace someone is in, what they ahve on tomorrow, bla bla... unxpected changes bother people enough just in the sense of wow new banks fees...let alone spending half an hour talking to leopard people robot alien thingos.Also if they leave you later in the day and get into troubles , if asked what theyve taken they won't be able to say.They may be pregnant, or trying to be. Just because someone is a mate, even ag ood one, doesnt mean they tell you every little thing thats going n with them.

I know what you're saying though, and having seen the brilliance its hard not to want to share it with eeryone... thing to remember is that some of us are wired for it anyway and thats why we do these things... we'd be having just as much fun if we decided to take a monastic retreat etc. Little katie the Office Girl whos interests include big brother and drinks with the girls isn't a good candidate for neuro realignment :P

I'm always nudging my drink in front of suspect looking late night patrons and looking the other way, no luck yet...

So just letting you guys know that if anyone wants to drug me w/out my knowledge, bring it on... :P

I'm always nudging my drink in front of suspect looking late night patrons and looking the other way, no luck yet...

So just letting you guys know that if anyone wants to drug me w/out my knowledge, bring it on... :P

Hahahaah fucking gold man rofl.gif

greendreams, i totally agree with you, and although i can't be 100% certain on anything, i'm 99.99999% sure of the moment when i do play with these guys, also they know i do it and they love it, they look forward to it. actually it's never been anything hard either just surprise joints and some lsa milo here and there.

like i said, i have a bunch of friends who get into this stuff, but only four of my mates i know are fine with this

i'm soooo conscious about crossing people that i'd never do it unless i was literally at least 99.99999% sure it would be ok

Does having prior knowledge of a drug predetermine, atleast to an extent, a trip?

Of course!

I think the approach shown by Mr. Green in administering psychedelics to Mr. Black is the most biologically interesting way to experience these drugs.

Good thinking Black.

I Got slipped one.

But is was methanol not ethanol.

A month and a half long hangover .

A reason I have my philosophy.

A serious pay back.

No free shot.

i once awoke to find someone holding me down whilst another was putting a needle in my arm. Despite my addict mentality at the time i still did not find it a very nice experience. Im still not sure what they were playing at. :blink: Prob testing a new batch on me or something. fuck knows. Needless to say i got no more sleep that night :P

Yeah that shit isn't very polite

That's pretty much fundamentally wrong

What did you do?

i once awoke to find someone holding me down whilst another was putting a needle in my arm. Despite my addict mentality at the time i still did not find it a very nice experience. Im still not sure what they were playing at. :blink: Prob testing a new batch on me or something. fuck knows. Needless to say i got no more sleep that night :P

Thats fucked up man,they did it to you while you where sleeping? i woulda knocked em with a shovel.

well these were not the sort of people you would disagree with so i didnt do a whole lot except 'accept' the 'free drugs'. anyways by-gones be by-gones, i digress. Giving drugs to people without theyre consent is bad bad news and bad bad karma, unless of course its 750mics of lsd in george bush's morning coffee ;)

Edited by transDiMenTional

Hi transDiMenTional,

that´s totally fucked up man. Always thought that such stories would only happen in movies or to scare the shit out of children. Australia is more criminal than i´ve expected. If i were you, i´d have gone Amok. Have you done a HIV Test? bye Eg

I think the key thing to remember is that we, the people discussing this, are all of the 'tripper' mindset. We have had our 'heads cracked open' by psychedelics, most of us anyway, and if we were administered drugs without our knowledge, we would probably just go with it. I would be scared, but I would ride it out until I could deem how dangerous the situation was.

If you took someone who has never been intoxicated, or maybe only on alcohol, and drugged them without their knowledge they would FLIP out! Open eye visuals are signs of madness to someone who isn't expecting/hasn't experienced a trip before. :blink:

If you know someone who could benefit from drug use, I would point them to Erowid, and suggest they educate themselves on (drug X). Tell them you are willing to offer them some, as you think they may benefit from a singular experience. Tell them it's non-addictive, etc. Educate them, like Apothecary says, and let them make the decision.

If they aren't ready, then they probably won't benefit from the experience anyway.

I used to imagine lacing the communion wine at church with LSD. I'd love to know if anyone's ever done anything like this.

Hahahaha, that would be funny!!!

Nah drugging people is very bad. Would not be nice.

The whole idea is pretty cruel imo. I remember seeing an episode of kenny vs spenny on fox where one slipped the other 3 hits of lsd and then spent the night messing with his head, dressing up as rabbits and demons and that kinda thing. Then he just wandered off out the front door and they panicked :slap: