The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Cadaver

How do I keep the last time I was online private?

How do i keep the last time i was online private, like you do? Is this a case of security for you but not other members?

everyone has the same time log options. my 'last seen' time updates every time I log in or post.

I wonder why this is an issue for you though :scratchhead: ... want to use the features, but not be seen here maybe? why not use dual usernames like you did on other forums where you didn't want your ID known?

lol, no, i don't mind. Just wondered as i saw on your profile it says 'last seen: private. I wondered why and where it is in the profile options to modify or if it was only for the elite few who respect their privacy and no one elses (?). What features would i use but not be seen? I log in fully, not anonymous like u do :wink:

Other forums? My ID is manteufel and no other, i don't see why i would need another one. Just cause some people bag you out doesn't mean its me. I think u have the wrong person, there are others that hate your guts, i don't waste my time on it anymore. Gom can see IP's, i have no need to hide or change it because i don't use other ids. Get a life. :P

I wondered why and where it is in the profile options to modify or if it was only for the elite few who respect their privacy and no one elses (?). I log in fully, not anonymous like u do :wink:

Dunno. I log in anonymously so I don't get a barrage of Pms when I log on. But other than that I haven't enabled any special security options for myself.

Other forums? My ID is manteufel and no other, i don't see why i would need another one.

Oh, you must have forgotten about your alter ego "metzger" on eba then? And no, metzger did not abuse me, he/you abused several other people. If I don't like someone I'll tell them to their face rather than making up identities. Maybe that's why some people hate me - cos I don't hide my dislike of certain people behind some gutless facade.

Dunno. I log in anonymously so I don't get a barrage of Pms when I log on. But other than that I haven't enabled any special security options for myself.

Lol, a barrage of emails? What, you're too good to respond to members of 'your community'?

So what is the last seen private deal? U seem to be skirting around this one? here it is from your profile, members can click u and check:

statistics

Profile Views: 1,149*

Oh, you must have forgotten about your alter ego "metzger" on eba then? And no, metzger did not abuse me, he/you abused several other people. If I don't like someone I'll tell them to their face rather than making up identities. Maybe that's why some people hate me - cos I don't hide my dislike of certain people behind some gutless facade.

No, haven't forgotten that's just another thing i told u in confidence and you couldn't help yourself to reveal. Fractal called my fermented Sceletium 'garbage' so i gave it to him :wink: I was over that pretty quik, lol. Just another example of how you treat people. Here's some quotes from u while we're at it, you seemed quite opinionated about every member. "Being is a twit", "Gomaos is my social project' (cause u feel sorry for him which is sickening, cuz you're such a hero). what else can i think of shortly? I think u pretty much had a slag off at anyone who has a heart, something u have no concept of, other than the 'bottom' line.

Gutless facade? You're the master :worship:

Oh, i forgot.

Gutless facade? Wouldn't that be logging in anonymously? Or perhaps signing up in another member name to promote SAB products like u said u did? Wau, what a scoop.

If anyone wants to check, this site sets more cookies than the FBI :bootyshake: Why are they needed i wonder? Even The Nook only sets one, this forum sets about 5-15 even about member profile views, lol.

Lol, a barrage of emails? What, you're too good to respond to members of 'your community'?

About half of all memebrs sign on anonymously. Why shouldn't I? And no, I am not at the service of this community 24 hours a day. I wonder why you would expect that I am?

So what is the last seen private deal? U seem to be skirting around this one? here it is from your profile, members can click u and check:

I ahve no idea. Go and check in your settings or in your profile. There is no special setting for this for admin. I really have no idea why it is doing that cos it doesn't do it when I click it.

Here's some quotes from u while we're at it, you seemed quite opinionated about every member. "Being is a twit", "Gomaos is my social project' (cause u feel sorry for him which is sickening, cuz you're such a hero). what else can i think of shortly?

You can probably think of a lot of things, cos these are made up. I never called Being a twit. She isn't one. I have said other thigns about her, but they are things I also say to her. Being and I have been friends for a long time, so why would I say that about her?

As for gomaos the phrase is taken out of context. he went through a rough patch and I waived some fee or charge for him and took the cost upon myself to help him out. WOW, only you could find something negative in a kind gesture.

Cuz u are a 'service to the community'.

Nothing is made up, i know what you and darklight said about being and folias, no biggie, just gutless, several others know it too. Same about other members. Why do u block out such memories but know others? Lol about gomaos, you really thought he deserved your pity, nothing taken out of context at all, just pathetic at your end once again.

In the end, it's your forum, so make love to yourself all night long Bodo :bootyshake: As we said before: whatever u believe. After all, it is your fucked up head.

Cuz u are a 'service to the community'.

I determine what time I allocate for the comunity, not you or anyone else.

Nothing is made up, i know what you and darklight said about being and folias

See, there you go. I never said that about being, but I did say it about folias. if you are going to quote people then make sure you get it right. And what has darklight got to do with this?

about gomaos, you really thought he deserved your pity, nothing taken out of context at all, just pathetic at your end once again.

So, when you do good deeds for other people you always do it out of pity? No? Neither do I. I do things for gom cos I like him. But at a time when things are tough for him I might also do things to help him out. I guess for someone who doesn't offer any community services this is a bit hard to comprehend.

Back to the question i posted originally, before u side-stepped it to change the topic, why is your last seen time private and no one else has this option? This is the gutless facade you speak of, anonymous logging in and private last seen time. What or who are you hiding from? And why is everyone else not able to have their privacy if they choose to have it?

When i quote i get it right mostly, i don't see the need to make more and more elaborate and unbelievable lies as i go along to cover up for old lies, etc, etc. Well u and darklight are like peas in a pod are u not? U both spoke the same things according to my memory.

I do things for people if i want to or not, and if it is part of business i keep it professional, not out of pity or to make myself look like a saint to others like u do. Pretty pathetic.

Have the last say, go on :wave-finger: Over and out.