The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

A time of ritual sacrifice of children

Guest onemind

And a more recent shot of him on holiday:

[yawn]

Guest onemind

One last shot of his dad to get an idea of the WS lineage:

[yawn]

He is much more attractive than I'd have thought :P Just kidding :)

Where's the aluminium foil and the coat hangers hanging from the ceiling?

Guest onemind

He discovered tin foil enhances their mind reading abilities rather than blocks it which was just disinformation spread by agents like myself..

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Nimrod was BAD TO THE BONES folks. He learned the most demonic teachings from his mother Semiramis and they together created more. Mother and son, and husband and wife! Where do u think the "term" Mother Fuc*er got its start? They were the rulers of ancient cities long before Egypt. Over 4000 yrs back. Too the history is preserved about Nimrod and Semiramis! And its scary too. google "The Two Babylons"

The shootings...It all sounds pretty iffy to me,

I leave room for the possible! If you shut out an idea that ACTUALLY could be the answer. You've just lost! Plus, why not document a fake reason on video before you pull of the stunt. It helps cement the fact that he wasn't mind controled. Or WAS HE! Who the fuck knows! Just remember, the one thing you should be doing is to stop listening to the news, THEY LIE! Propaganda at it's best. Another reason why we shouldn't hear another word on what our troops are doing in Iraq, YES lets take the attention off ourselves again with another school shooting! First Anna Nichole's ass infection then her baby and her millions, and now this! As long as the media isn't focused on the war we're ok, right? is that what is really is happening.

all seems very fishy to me to..u have one guy in a building executing 33 kids..

and u have 50 cops outside hiding behind fucking trees doing nothing..

What good are cops?..I thought they was being paid to protect us?

So maybe they was told to stand down by a higher power...

And yes the current US government are a bunch of nazis .

the president is the direct descendant of one of the nazis money-men .

You think only germans can be nazis ?

millions of americans (and europeans) sympathized with Hitler and his

" race-hygienics ", they admired him for "getting Germany back on track"

and they STILL love him for the beetle and the autobahns.

Not to mention Hugo Boss suits ( he designed the Gestapo uniform)

The British started the whole idea of mind control off in 1892, then in 1921

set up the "Tavistock Institute" in London which is still there to this day with

its think tanks of geniuses working on how to get into people's heads.

Also in Germany the "Kaiser Wilhelm Institute" was set up to study this same thing,

it was the British and the Germans in the beginning who pioneered mind control

techniques, before any of the world wars.

Later on, after WW2, in an operation called "Operation Paperclip", in order to let the

top German Nazi scientists go free, the US allowed them to come to America to continue

their studies into mind control. What was studied by these scientists at the "Kaiser Wilhelm

Institute" became an American based project called MKULTRA.

Yes, "we" were killing Nazi's but the guys running the war, the top bankers, like

for instance Prescott S Bush (the current Presidents actual grandfather) were

funding Hitler, even DURING the war. This is why Prescott S Bush was tried for

"Trading With The Enemy" after the war but only got fined something like $1.

It was the same with Henry Ford - yes the famous car maker, who was open about

his hatred of Jews and supplied Hitler with vehicles during the war, you know that

"American hero" Henry Ford...

I can respect the fact that you might not know any of the above stuff because

you probably don't go reading into any of it, so why would you know it... this stuff is ALL

I ever look into, this is why I can start adding stuff up and realising things like the latest

shooting in Virginia are not just isolated "unique" incidents - the Government seems to

be an accessory in all these cases because they should intervene and do not intervene.

All you have to do is speed a few times and you'll get a ticket, so with that in mind, how

come when something extremely serious goes down like this shooting where 33 people

get killed, the law does nothing? I mean deliberately does nothing?

Also, this guy was on anti-depressants like the kids in the Columbine shootings were

and yet this is never taken into account in the main media... its obvious they don't

want people putting 2+2 together because what is it now, something like 1 in 4

kids is on these anti-depressants and it would affect the sales of these drugs.

whenever I say "what about this" people say "oooh you're a conspiracy nut"

but I don't just firmly believe it was down to these people being mind controlled

to do this... I know this sounds pretty crazy, all I am saying is its a possibility

and heres the de-classified documents that do prove these mind control programs

ARE real, its not theoretical because heres the links to the de-classified Government

documents to say hey, the Government DOES partake in this sort of research.

The media is what these "mind control" programs tie into because its not just about individual

mind control, certainly not, its about subtly manipulating the masses and they have been

doing this ever since television was invented, its probably the whole reason the god damn

television WAS invented. What OTHER use does it serve us mortals that watch it? IT DOESN'T!

But it sure as hell allows big companies and Government to give us a slanted view of the world,

a view THEY want us to see, without us even considering that this mind control might be going on.

There are a lot of reasons why this could have been a deliberate stunt but the main reason I think:

The US Government, ultimately, NEEDS to disarm everyone before they can possibly start to physically

control the population. The only thing keeping Americans safe from their dictatorial Government right

now is the fact that everyone has the right to bear arms. Oh man, you guys, don't EVER give those

guns up! You're just dead in the water if you do, I know whats going to happen if they bring in gun

laws to disarm citizens and it isn't pretty. Why do you think those FEMA camps are already there?

For no reason I guess? I even heard a radio presenter today say that in the wild west, it actually

wasn't as "wild" as the stories always make out, because everyone had guns it makes for a more

peaceful and civilized society - the whole reason people in the US have guns. Outlawing guns means

only the criminals will have guns and the law abiding citizens would then not be able to do ANYTHING

if they were to be attacked/mugged/burgled etc. But I can see it coming, the Government's two parties,

Republicans and Democrats, will just BOTH have the same policy to ban guns and then what? Its obvious

that both parties are one and the same, they just switch sides to make people think they are not living in

a dictatorship when they ARE living in a dictatorship... all the two (one in reality) parties has to do is both

vote to ban guns then thats it... guns will be banned.

I know I always have to bring 911 into everything but consider how Dick Cheney

personally ordered the standown of jets on 911. The Norm Manetta testimony shows this,

when an aide came to Dick Cheney to ask if the standown orders still stand "the plane is

50 miles out sir... the plane is 20 miles out sir... the plane is 10 miles out sir do the orders

still stand" and Cheney just says YES the orders still stand I.E. don't shoot the plane down!

Come on man thats ridiculous.

One of the worst was Columbine though because those students ACTUALLY GOT LOCKED

INSIDE whilst the operation was carried out - thats what it was folks, AN OPERATION, not

two sad kids shooting up their own school off their own backs... it was a "black op" when

the cops lock the kids in there with the gunmen... then you know its all wrong, you know

its a black operation OK.

How is encouraging the use of guns and weapons a good thing? If anything, the US gov encouraged their use and always has done - if this was some big plot, why bother giving the people guns in the first place? Seems a bit pointless to me...

Guest onemind

dont encourage him :)

He has shown a complete inability to answer questions and replies blindly with one sided comments.

Its like arguing with a monkey..

I think that is a little unfair - his last post was actually very good, I'd like to hear a response to my question :)

Guest Warrioe-Sage
dont encourage him :)

He has shown a complete inability to answer questions and replies blindly with one sided comments.

Its like arguing with a monkey..

fine arguing troll

I need more info... prove you weren't behind the shootings. Until then, it is clear that the conspiracy is just beginning to unravel.

Serious discussion stopped once you started posting. You are set in your beliefs. I'm not sure ANYTHING would convince you, your mind is made up.

So yeah, making fun of what people believe is the next best thing to do when serious discussion goes out the window. extremists like yourself have nothing better to get off on then ridiculing people with an open mind.

Know this and know this well.. You have lost.

Get use to it, you and ur little clan of illuminate gangsters got busted (again) for lying. ..again

End of game !

CHECK MATE SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost...

NO balls, NO credibility, Nothing to add.

Guest onemind

Yes, you won the battle but will lose the war once we start reducing the population to 500 million you will not be chosen to survive as you have nothing to offer the nwo.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts before the biochemicals fill your lungs and children are made sex slaves for the devil..

ok, so onemind is one of the illuminati, but are you gonna respond to my actual question?

Guest onemind

Resistence is futile. It will take more than a blog to take us down.

My avatar was designed to excite the hormones of the monkeys to distract them from the truth that you so gallantly point out to them. However, it is far too late, the clock is ticking and the end of your world is nigh.

Our hexagonal hurricanes are starting to remove people from this earth and a great uprising in egypt has begun marked by the return of the mummies..

PMSL - So I'd better start heading for the hills? I'd better stock up on canned foods while I'm there :P oh shit - I'd better not forget the can opener!

gun crime is a matter of attitudes and education. Canada and switzerland both have far more guns per capita than the USA and also encourage their use and familiarity. yet their gun crime is less than a 10th of that in the USA. So, obviously it's not the guns that are the problem. Conversely, I also don't think gun control will fix the problem.

Guest onemind

A crazy nut goes on a shooting spree once in a blue moon so i dont think there is any problem. Regardless of the law, if you are born psychotic and think killing lots of people is a good way to deal with a break up you will use what ever weapons are lying around.

As for the USA's huge gun related homocides, everyone knows americans are retarded so it is no real surprise :P

Canada and switzerland both have far more guns per capita than the USA and also encourage their use and familiarity. yet their gun crime is less than a 10th of that in the USA.

Fair dinkum? Well there you go, something I didnt know :) So why do you think the yanks are so trigger happy?

Like someone's quoted in their signature (cant remember who...) 'I'm not condoning it, but how about we just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem sort itself out?' :P

Conversely, I also don't think gun control will fix the problem.

No, I think a whole new government with completely different attitudes towards the situation is the only chance at changing these things. Either that, or give them more guns and let them thin themselves out :P

So why do you think the yanks are so trigger happy?

I think there is a general lack of respect for life in the USA. I think the socio economic disparity has a lot to do with it. That, combined with a culture of violence and a an arrogance that all problems can be solved by force [from international politics down to local law enforcement] has resulted in a pretty unique situation.

Well said :) So has anyone here seen Bowling for Columbine? Do they agree/disagree with the main points of that doco? The majority of it showed how the US's history of fear has lead them to be controlled by their completely hopeless leaders, and how guns have become a household item, even though they are responsible for most of the carnage over there. Yet, they dont realise that selling guns and ammo in stores like K-mart has a negative effect on their culture and encourages Trigger-Happiness among the young and stupid.

Heres some info for those who havent seen it:

Wiki - BfC

www.BfC.com

Who WS really is:

nerd46422dy9.jpg

He uses VGA monitors to avoid all the spy cameras inserted into new screens as part of the nwo's operation telescreen..

Damn those satellite CIA cameras are good.

Makes the shape shifting reptile lords pick neurotically at their feet in worry about technology lack/gap.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
gun crime is a matter of attitudes and education. Canada and switzerland both have far more guns per capita than the USA and also encourage their use and familiarity. yet their gun crime is less than a 10th of that in the USA. So, obviously it's not the guns that are the problem. Conversely, I also don't think gun control will fix the problem.

why stop with assault rifles and automatic weapons!?I WANT NUKES!!hehe!!now that's a LEVEL playin field!?hehe!!..just askin.....