The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hagakure

Direction of this forum

Well here is the new forum. good idea teo, good work for implementing it torsten.

i normally steer clear of mod roles on forums but this one should be pretty chill so i will try and just direct the positivity

so where do people want this forum to go?

i wouldnt mind a whole lot of "how to" threads with easy to implement changes around the house etc.

will also dig up some links on permaculture etc and start a thread with some of those resources

any other suggestions?

Edited by Hagakure

great idea for a thread guys, i think the timing of creating such a thing is spot on.

as far as direction i think alot of how to's is a great idea i am in particular very interested in permaculture and would love to learn more about that so i can begin implementing it into my life and home.

i think maybe it is a good place to post thread where discussions of sustainable living occur. for instance the pros and cons of bio diesel or the pros and cons of other energy sources etc.

maybe you coudl have a subsection which is just dedicated ot how to's and the other part discussion? just an idea anyway.

good job for creating it

Id like to see hunting, fishing and wildcrafting looked at, whichs means some threads on rules and ethics, make these sticky.

How to's would be particularly good in this section, a subforum for them would be great. People post their their topics in the normal forum and the mod can move them if deemed good. Normal forum can be for discussion of what ever.

Thanks torsten :)

• Like 1

what people have said so far sounds good.

how to's are an awsome idea. hunting, fishing, use of wild products, bushcraft and general wilderness survival etc will also be sweet, but good idea teo, i think rules and ethics threads are very important there.

i recently brought up the topic of old growth logging.

i'm wondering, would that belong here or in chill space? i think it would come under Ethical Living, yeah?

same goes for similar topics concerning environmental destruction, activism etc?

i think environmental issues like that come under chill space.

I would agree with paradox, I think here would be a good space for stuff such as old growth forest (a favourite topic of mine).

Potentially the title of the forum could encompass this a little more but I believe many environmental issues including sustainability are inextricably linked.

Great works guys! Nice idea for a forum indeed.

I've been trying to leave as little imprint on the earth as I can, for a few years now.

As an ex-vegan, I've still got all those tree-hugging ideals, and try to help out Gaia as much as I can