The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Members who have 0 posts will be deleted

Members who have 0 posts will be deleted, if you signed up before 1-1-2006.

If you are still lurking after all this time, then please make a post. Even just a rubbish post in the bitches & gripes forum if you have nothing else to say.

I'll start deleting in the next few days.

I am going to try and clean out the database a bit so that all he spam-bot members get deleted. It seems we have managed to keep spammers out for the last little while, so a clean up is actually going to be effective.

Just out of interest, how many members approx or as a % have 0 posts ?

If you delete all the 0 posts will all our member numbers shuffle down to be a continuous string of numbers or will the 0 post member numbers cease to be?

Like if #1 was a 0 post and was removed, would #2 shuffle to #1 or would 1 just not exist.

Im not trying to be annoying, I am genuinely curious.

I am pretty sure member numbers are static. the number of members however will be reduced.

There are several hundred members with zero posts. not sure of exact number as that depends on cut off date and I haven't looked at the one for 1-1-06. I'll report once I've done it.

'Tis going to be a big Job T, kudos to you for the clean up :worship:

BTW, massive congrats to Torsten - 10,000 posts!! Fark - what an achievement! :worship:

Delete that trolls account.

Member: Australian Fedral Police

Delete that trolls account.

Member: Australian Fedral Police

I am not a troll. Im a cop.....really.

Think you folks could do with a reminder of the law every so often judging by the way you all like to self incriminate yourselves.

Edited by Australian Federal Police

I am not a troll. Im a cop.....really.

Think you folks could do with a reminder of the law every so often judging by the way you all like to self incriminate yourselves.

Yeah well there is someone on this forum breaking the law.

What is the penalty for impersonating a police officer anyway?

It is my opinion that a cop would most definitely hide behind a username and not make it known to the community as to easily gather incriminating evidence, no? As there is very little in the way of incriminating evidence in these forums anyway, as we are law abiding citizens, it would seem a pointless exercise, would it not?

Go away troll boy you are annoying now. While some may find your posts funny, I find them mundane and vacuous and your ruse is somewhat offensive.

If you want to participate and contribute in these forums then you should consider creating a serious account and being constructive, otherwise you are just wasting your own and everybody elses time.

Good day to you sir.

EDIT: I also agree that you yourself are breaking the law by impersonating an officer of the law and whilst not knowing the full consequences of these actions, they are frowned upon and the penalties are high. What are you a sociopath or wannabe sociopath? Sociopaths are known to impersonate the law to get victims to go with them etc. or even just for a sick thrill.

Grow up or get out!

Edited by tonic

BTW, massive congrats to Torsten - 10,000 posts!! Fark - what an achievement! :worship:

holy crap!! I need to get a life :wacko::wink:

Lol - indeed! :P

BTW, massive congrats to Torsten - 10,000 posts!! Fark - what an achievement! worship.gif

Well, by my calculations Ace, if you keep posting at your current rate you'll have made nearly twice as many posts as Torsten by the time you've been here for as long as he has. Unfortunately, the content will probably be somewhat less substantial than his.

I know - I gotta start making a few worthwile posts... :(

Was there a point to that flame chilli??

That was unprovoked and rather nasty!

Dont think it was a complete dig at me - more of a compliment to Torsten :) At least I hope so :(

No, I try to keep my tongue out of Torsten's arse as much as possible... I just can't get used to the taste.

Not flaming or being nasty, just pointing out interesting facts in a teasing way.

You do make interesting and worthwhile posts Ace, they just make up a smaller percentage of your overall total :)

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, just being ironic.

Big peace and love to all.

No biggie - I can imagine it wouldnt taste that fantastic :puke: lol

I'll take your words of wisdom on board IB :)

Guest mandragora

So what do I have to do to get deleted in this forum?

I am not allowed to edit my posts, and I am not allowed to edit my personal information as it has been blocked by admin.

So what do I have to do to get out of here?

I believe u may have to display some homophobia, misogynists are allowed to stay, just look at admin.

Guest mandragora

Actually I tried to tell the truth about the admin (which was then called insult) but it didn't work.

So, for gods sake, what do I have to do to get out of here?

Sorry there, i mean if u can't edit posts or change your profile, then what is the point of being alive on this forum? Has it something to do with the enormous amount of cookies set by this site?

if your only contributions here are insults and bitching then I will happily oblige.

The forum sets a cookie for each session I presume. if you don't manage your session times or your cookies then that's not my problem. the cookies are set to the normal IPB default.