The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Secret Societies

i disagree

it's pretty easy to prove all the things I mention are done on purpose because they were all known to be poisonous before was introduced. Even the mobile phone towers and handset were known to be operating on frequencies that causes changes tissue before they were perpetrated against the public.

people who put the fluoride in the water can't say they didn't know. it would be like putting uranium in the water today and trying to argue there's not enough safety research to prove uranium is a poison. A gov official would have to be lying to try that one on because I don't believe they didn't know.

it's pretty obvious as well.

Its a balance thing. Uranium has NO health benefits. Fluoride does. So its a risk vs reward situation. No I am not for one second saying that they DON'T do these things to harm us. All I am saying is there is NO evidence to say they do it on purpose to harm us. Things are not that complicated, its pretty easy to prove these things are done for the benifits stated, but it is really hard to prove they are done to harm us. Just because something is harmful, does not mean that it done on purpose. You can't just say it is scientifically proven that it is done to harm us, when it most certainly is NOT scientifically proven.

It IS proven to be harmful in one way or another, but it is NOT proven to be done on purpose with intent. I'm not saying that they don't but you are expressing a very rigid opinion that is not backed up by anything other then you claiming it is scientifically proven. No it is not.

if i come across it again i will post a link but with wireless communication, I remember reading where the law had to be changed (back in the 80's 90's, can't remember exactly) to enable mobile phones et al to be sold legally. Apparently there had been for a long time laws to protect us from the specific frequency bands now used by mobile phones and towers etc The specific type of microwave frequency had been previously classified for use in medical instruments only (because they cause change to tissue).

They changed the law so they could use those medical frequencies to broadcast wireless to the masses.

I suppose I should find that link. it was not some scary youtube video, i read it on the phillips (electrical goods) website. It's in one of their product specs or something. It's probably written as a part of many product info pages on wireless products.

slybacon

it's not proven that fluoride has any health benefits. Never has, never will...just like uranium. The dental benefits are a lie, sodium fluoride is bad for human teeth.

I see plenty of proof of malice.

I see plenty of motive.

I don't think it would be hard to prove in a fair court. if a fair court could be found.

Edited by Sonny Jim

but i don't think the reason for why this genocide goes on is for lack of proof to put a case in law.

no, I think it goes on because anyone who gets close to getting some traction to bring them to justice will be stopped via the use of violence of some sort.

We must transcend the illusion.

There is quite a lot of quark, strangeness and charm happening on planet earth these days.

[edit to remove the late night babble]

Edited by michael1968