The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DocAzz

Tender (pissweak) lungs

Ok here's the deal: I've never smoked cigarettes, and I've only had a couple of puffs on the sweet leaf. Neither appeal to me.

I've come across a few substances of late that I really would enjoy smoking, but have found them to be too harsh for my poor little lungs.

What I'd like to know is how I can train my lungs....

Do I really just need to sit down and start pumping a few cigarettes into me a day? cos the thought of that really doesn't rock my casbah!

Is there something really quite soft and easy (and enjoyable nonetheless) that can be toked to build up tolerance?

Or is there something that can be smoked beforehand that has a numbing effect?

The only time I really smoked pot, I initially coughed my guts out. I then grabbed a bottle of vodka, sank a quarter of it, waited 2 mins, and then got stuck in. No one else was impressed because I completely smashed the rest of the stash while they were watching in amazement!! :P

Please help out my sorry excuse for a pair of lungs....

sounds like you've got your answer and it's vodka!

i have little experience smoking herbs and things, all i can say is that if you keep smoking, the related pain will become numbed very quickly, say, in two weeks tops. by that time you won't feel nearly as much discomfort. damiana was suggested to me as a spin substitute but i got tired of it pretty quickly, worth a shot though.

i didn't mean cigarettes by the way. bush or natural tobacco. better yet, both!

Do I really just need to sit down and start pumping a few cigarettes into me a day?
That would be a very bad idea.

Withania leaf is nice and smooth and you can add a bit of sage or something for flavor or a bit of cloves for numbing effect... whats good to smoke largely hinges on what you have on hand.

You could inhale hot water damp. It´s almost like smoking and it isn´t unhealthy. bye Eg

Ahhh... I heard/read somewhere that inhaling moisture was actually bad for you. Obviously not every now and then but doing it constantly was supposed to cause some disease where fluid builds up in your lungs or something.

Hi Harry,

thanks for letting me know.That´s new to me. Life´s pretty unhealthy, isn´t it? bye Eg

Seems to be EG :)

Not sure how true it is but couldn't be much worse than inhaling smoke all the time hehe.

if i was that way inclined (wich i am clearly not because i dont believe in forming a relationship with nature and growing from what she has to teach us that just sounds crazy talk!) i could smoke mothers green all day with no reaction and as soon as the faintest hint of a cigarette comes near me its like gaging on anthrax (and have friends that are complete opposite), so i would not recommend using cigarettes to 'train' your lungs.

just stick out what it is you are enjoying and it will come. starting light drawing in alot of oxygen with it and slowly decrease the oxygen amount over time and Walah!

fun is had, lessons are learnt!

(if your that way inclined) :wink:

yeah my lungs suck as well. amongst the broken ribcage at this age, my spinal column is non existent and im reacdy to have a heart attack at 17. try inhaling oxygen through the lungs like that.

Edited by manu
misinformation

A friend in a country where legal has similar problems.

He has never really gotten around it when it comes to spice because it is so physically assaultive to the lung tissue.

Best he has done is to use Ventolin first, then smoke it in the form of changa in a big bong, so that he gets all the smoke in the chamber, takes another breath then hits it all at once.

For multiple cones, he lines up multiple bongs to they can be hit as quick as possible.

He's a crazy fuger, he goes as far is having someone put their hands over his mouth to hold it in while he involuntarily coughs his guts up... LOL...

He tells me coughing your lungs out and being in pain while breaking through can be a very hairy experinace.

He tells me coughing your lungs out and being in pain while breaking through can be a very hairy experinace.

wow

maybe your friend should start experimenting with snuff aya mixes like ott did

same principle as changa - but up ur nose

or your arse for that matter ;) where theres a will :D

on that matter - peyote enemas seem more appealing now given the tatse and texture of the herb

^^seconded - AFAIK, you dont feel anything, other than a deep breath of air. What more could you ask for? :P But, it might not be as effective on some other 'herbs' or 'spices'... Perhaps that was an initial problem?

vaporizers are the go for spice.

Is that a type of vaporiser? How much was it worth? Where did you find it? Cool bananas!

Chilling the water by adding ice cubes should help to take some of the bite out of the smoke..

WOW those Volcano's have a hefty price tag!

You wanna like your spice!

Their also meant to be a healthier option. Very smooth indeed, worthwhile investment if you do want to smoke herbs but haven't the lungs for it.

I would like one but I'm pretty good when it comes to smoking most things, still get some bad coughs but most are manageable. I've heard alot about spice being very harsh, but never the case with me..

Expect to pay $100-120 for a decent one.

There was at one time the idea of a oxygen bar.

Just go in and get a couple of breathes of pure oxygen from a green tank.

Think it might be the time of happening. I like to give it a try.

4$ Aus ought to be about right.

Japan they tried it, but 16$ Aus a try.

Liqufied air is more pure as the pollutants raise to the top as a type of cold distilling before being put in a cylinder.

A cancer test I was working on was skewed because the the bought pressure air was purer than the atmospheric air.

vaporizers are the go for spice.

what are vaporizers just meth pipes?