The Corroboree
DocAzz

Current Blotters

nice one gamma.

this the kind of information i wished ai new all about some 10-15 years ago.......

but never found out dang it...

thanks for posting!!!!

:BANGHEAD2: can some of you nice folks please move to Perth ?!?!

rarer than hens teeth where I live, and I miss the old days... so unfair...

Hi greencavefloat, i had the same thought! You´d be surprised how expensive these cheap copies are at ebay! I saw some for 60 AUS $ there! :o Unbelievable! Unless blotter arts are signed from the artist, they mostly are not worth the money!

bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Yes Coschi I also believe there is little difference between the visuals on shrooms and acid, although the last time I had a hit of acid was over ten years ago.

... there's also visual repeats, like how dmt can sometimes give an audible echoing effect which can sound like a broken record (repeats), 2cb repeats visuals.. wierd

wtf i'm not really saying much am i

Nah I get it I think. like a feedback thing when you have the tv input as a video camera and point it at the tv.

My friend has always found shrooms and LSD to have nothing in common, but one day he took shrooms when he had quit the ganja for a few months (which he smokes constantly) and he was amazed how much more potent and clean cut the shroom trip was, just like acid.

Its ironic that when I was in high school I could get as much acid as I wanted when ever I wanted, now I would have to go though a friend who would have to go though a friend.....ect. That’s prohibition for ya!!!

I did find a small supply of microdots a couple of years ago, took it at 6 am in the morning after staying up all night waiting for ganja. There’s no word on this earth to describe the next 15 hours.

But I will say this it was around about the time the US was invading Iraq, I had no real opinion on this although I did eat there crap up and run around carrying on about how Muslims hate freedom and all that crap. Anyway at some point in time I started watching the news channel and then it hit me like a bag of bricks, people are dying over there, people are getting there limbs blown off, entire families are being wiped out by US bombs and it has nothing to do with catching these evil terrorist. Then we sit back saying a few of them are hostile against the US (and allies) because they hate freedom, WTF!!

Anyway, that lead me to working out the obvious which is 911 was a inside job, which changed my whole way of thought.

It can make you see clearly when your own conditioned mind will go completely blind!!

P.S

I really do believe the world would be a better place if there was far less speed, xtacy and alcohol and far more green and hallucinogens. :lol:

:bong:

Resist the new world order :uzi:

'I did find a small supply of microdots a couple of years ago, took it at 6 am in the morning after staying up all night waiting for ganja. There’s no word on this earth to describe the next 15 hours.'

jabez actually thats a really good point....I think sleep dep can have a massive if not a little bit sidways potentiation on a otherwise normal dose of things (especially when crossing from one substance to another). I did want to explore this many moons ago, at the time I saw it more as value adding...eheh :blush:

Anyone else had this kind of experience/effect?

AJ

If anything i find lady green to be a potentiator to a trip

with acid / shrooms, usually i wouldn't smoke dope until i'm in about two hours

i remember once with acid, about three hours after taking it three of us shared a modest joint and WHOAAA the trip took on a whole new level. visuals now had a skewed effect to them, all the colours came out, and it felt like i was on a totally different planet

Has anyone had experience with Hendrix tabs for NNSW? FOAF just got some. Last batch, not the same of course, one was almost too intense, crazy visauls, 2 and you just lost the plot.

Really?

A few people I spoke to said the Hendrixes where meh so so (on several square doses) and apart from you only one person (I think they had 3) said they were really going hard.

Hey AFOAF recently encountered some rainbow serpants, and said fuck were they amazing! best and most intense visuals from a blotter (seemed like a low-average liquid dose)! they were in LOVE!

i saw Coschi had a pst on these too, but does anyone else have any experience with these?

img0082dl9.jpg

I hear the two left ones (the 6 and the 2, both are the same) are the business, huge, massive, huge

Once a joint was smoked visuals went out of control

Beautiful realisations about life etc...

Nice chance to reflect during the tail end of the trip also

Fucking hard to sleep is all

The strawberries (not even sure if they are acid, could be an RC) eitherway go very nicely with extacy. On it's own minimal visuals, a lot of confusion and not really a good trip imo (obviously this is relative)

Both are lovely eitherway :)

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

youuuuu fucker

they were soooo good :wink::lol:

nothing i've seen since even compares (unless you take four of)

enjoy !!

IME batches can vary so wildly its not funny, I guess this could be anything from extra drips to being left in a hot car all day but, umm, yeah.. they can vary wildly but Im not saying anything new. LOL..

The Daffy Duck's grand finale batch, owwww my.,... :blink:

Spoke to a friend today who said he ran into some Gettafixes while he was at a doof in Newcastle, how come all the good stuff turns up while I'm not around?

I hear these go alright

Take two for more colours :wink:

img0214pv5.jpg

Here's one more for ya

img0313gv3.jpg

Hey Coschi, ive seen these around aswell, do they go well (what rating do you give them?) or would liquid be a better choice? ahaha

Also could anyone fill me in on what a Gettafix tab looks like or has a pic?

Cheers

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Hey Coschi, ive seen these around aswell, do they go well (what rating do you give them?) or would liquid be a better choice? ahaha

if you put the rainbow serpents at 7.5/10

the smilies would get 3.5/10

and the elephants 3/10

BUT

that smiley artwork must be readily available,

so who knows if what you saw is what i saw..

HOWEVER

if we now have three such similarities, likely i'd say they are the same

unless you're getting the smilies or elephants for free (in which case you'd take four)

i'd keep walking

I must say that the Gettafix tabs i have seen are different to Apoths pic, has been awhile though.

A single Gettafix on each tab and always with 200 or 250 printed on the back. VERY nice tabs.

Ah yes PD, maybe the ones at this doof were the same as the ones you describe, unfortunately I wasn't there to confirm or deny :(

Supposed to be Owsley recipe stuff, but we all know how much words like that get thrown around.

Ah yes PD, maybe the ones at this doof were the same as the ones you describe, unfortunately I wasn't there to confirm or deny :(

Supposed to be Owsley recipe stuff, but we all know how much words like that get thrown around.

not the old one with gettafix stirring the cauldron PD?

:blink: Edited by benjahman

"Other cough syrups that contain DXM also contain other active ingredients which can be very harmful if you drink a whole bottle."

that's pretty much what he was getting at i think. dxm may be a wonderful drug but cough syrup is maybe viewed as halfway between drinking goon and sniffing paint.

Sadly, DXM gets a bad rep for being just that - an ingredient in a cough medicine.

For a while there was a chance of importing pure dextromethorphan to Australia, but that soon got cut out of the picture, as usual. Most places I queried years ago, would ship but would not guarantee customs wouldn't snap it up.

As someone who's had a lot of LSD in my past, Srhooms on occasion and can tell the difference between a true psychedelic experience and just getting off your face, I can honestly say DXM is a VERY VERY potent psychedelic dissociative.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents, since it's been mentioned.. ;)

Edited by badwolf

a friend overseas sent me an email recently.....

img0433tc0.jpg

img0435fo8.jpg

these are a little different

300ug, pharmaceutical grade (from a company laboratory)

basically, this is what it should be

fucking 50ug bullshit smilies etc... rubbish

four of them doesn't even compare to this

Edited by Coschi