The Corroboree
DocAzz

Current Blotters

I hear these go alright

Take two for more colours :wink:

img0214pv5.jpg

I hear that living in a small town gives u zero access to Lucy. Doesn't matter wat blotter design to me, not like I even have a choise of designs. This is just startin to shit me up the fuckin wall!! Every time I hear of it in my town it's from fuckin Meth-heads who had a night or 3 on the gear and scored sum trips from the E dealer to go candy flippin. And there never seems to be anymore :angry:

I hear that living in a small town gives u zero access to Lucy. Doesn't matter wat blotter design to me, not like I even have a choise of designs. This is just startin to shit me up the fuckin wall!! Every time I hear of it in my town it's from fuckin Meth-heads who had a night or 3 on the gear and scored sum trips from the E dealer to go candy flippin. And there never seems to be anymore :angry:

Sorry that's your situation Naja Naja :(

Lucy is an important part of life, just like sweet Molly, and Mary.. hehe so many friends :lol:

Is there a name-name for shrooms?

The guy who is sending me these pics has interested in lucy basically from the first time he heard of it (must have been 14 or so) then oneday he was 17 and a friend offered him some, a very mild experience but a taste nonetheless. Since then he's been searching searching searching, it's not till now, at 24, Lucy has actually come into his life. right people, right approach, right intention, everything, just as dmt found him lucy has decidedly so become a part of his life.. :wub:

hmm don't know how any of that help you though matey

Move to Sydney or Melbourne ?? :lol:

Any idea if these candy flippin trips were actually lsd?

^^ I second that small tons suck fruitloops :angry::ana::BANGHEAD2:

I was 14 or so the first time lucy visited me, she visited regularly up until the age of 16/17 when I decided to stop all visitation rights, allowing only Mary to live with me on a permanent basis. I did this to remove myself from the meth circle that was forming and also quit alcohol over a 2 year period while I was first on the road with a licence from 17-19. It wasn't till 23 I found myself missing visits from lucy.

okay its not exactly blotter, but does anyone have any idea what those red stars are that are getting around?

proclaimed to be, depending on which backyard psychedlics "expert" you consult- salvia extract, synthetic mescaline, a microdot, 'the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel they make acid in" or what some clever chaps were calling COD.

said to have originated in france from said "clever chaps". reliable source also says they were around in sweden 7-8 months ago...

15+ hr duration to me suggests a DOx but im not all that familiar with the family...

"15+ hr duration "

Rules out most things ur backyard psych experts r telling u.

do u have a pic or a description?

My turtle was gifted a red star specifically as DOB, he's pretty sure about it to, no bioassay, but my turtles friend doesn't fuck around...

the "flower of life", or "green dragons" go alright, nice and clean, ~100 mics

"15+ hr duration "

Rules out most things ur backyard psych experts r telling u.

do u have a pic or a description?

sorry that backyard expert thing was very tongue in cheek.. theyre about 3mm diameter, about 1mm thick, 5 rounded pointed star with slightly convex shape. weight approx 7.8mg. given the duration and weight, from those mentioned its likely only to be a good dose of cid. although the couple of reliable trippers ive spoken to insisted it did not feel like acid..

so im fairly sure it is something else. probably not COD , unless its finally started being imported from the dragibus plantations in manilla..

Hmm, thats interesting, I remember about 10yrs ago I had a 'black star', pretty much exactly as you describe but it was black.

Sold as a microdot, it put me to sleep from memory so I didnt think it was very good but there were stories of them being great.

My turtle was gifted a red star specifically as DOB, he's pretty sure about it to, no bioassay, but my turtles friend doesn't fuck around...

sorry didnt see that post, sounds more likely although initial effects were felt well within 30 minutes..

...many moons ago some friends would have voted that 'Red Dragons' :wub: and (Woodstock) 'Anniversaries' were in a leage of there own, can't remember what the art was but everything else at the time was paled in comparrison...have not heard of them for a long long time. The Dragons were absolute bliss and the anniversaries were a total mincing mind fuck, you know the ones where you are dehydrated and exhausted and all you can think is--->when is this gonna stoooooop I just need to sleeeeeep!!!...and then after 12hrs sleep you get up and go do it again the next day while they are still available..ehehhh!

AJ

A friend recently got some blotters direct from Amsterdam. They had a reported dose of 175-200 micrgrams per blotter and each 25 (i.e. 5 x 5) blotters made a full picture of a psychadelic portrait of Hoffman painted by Alex Gray for Hoffman's 100th birthday. The artwork was so awsome my friend was very reluctant to cut them up, but he said the subsequent experience was exceptional and eased his concerns about having destroyed the artwork.

is it just me... or do these tabs look huge... maybe the photos were taken after consumption :)

Thunderdude, you are a champ - I looked everywhere for a link to the picture (even on Alex Gray's own site) but had no luck.

That is indeed the picture.

i remembered ajna procured that picture in that hoffmans 101 birthday thread so i knew just where to look.

saint albert heheh.

it's his style but i sometimes think alex grey is holding himself back by always drawing muscles and skeletons inside of people. that painting is fairly light on the fleshy stuff and look at how much is going on there... awesome. his heart is a spiral galaxy of eyeballs with links between the arms... there is a similar idea in the top left but it's hard to make out the images inside of those circles. he has the same kind of halo they would have drawn on a saint during the renaissance, except with those striking blue and red stripes (and stripes of circles). i'm a bit baffled by the six winged bird. the molecule is perhaps the highlight.

here is my question: who is the guy pictured inside hoffmans shoulders? apart from hendrix he's the only person with arms, but he's actually inside hoffman. some special significance maybe?

It was red dragons, freddys cats n getafixes when I was prone to spending money on this kind of thing... became less prone to doing so once I saw on repeated occasions almost legendary acidheads having the time of their life off coffee filter dipped in iso and aloe vera solution, or any vageuly not quite paper not quite placeable taste. Or just any old bit of paper as long as it came with a good tale and some nice artwork from someone that looked that part. Or that one sheet of something would be gold and another rubbish, due to one day or less of being left in a hot car or whatever, but people adding the rider to the dodgies of "well I think they're speed based" whatever that means in reality. "They're dirty, man...".

Micro for some reason (those purple jobs) would make a mess of anyone that went near them, but it seemed rarely in anything like a good way... but the price difference kept the market up for them for a while there I guess. But least they seemed to DO something, even if it wasn't any real fun at least it was some kind of change... not the mounting urge to go back around to some arseholes house and see about recovering some funds.

Then you'd find the Magic Tab..... hit the inner reset button, time to degauss the soul... all gone in a week, but that's ok as , as AJ said, you'd be written off on them for a week by then anyway :lol: I can remember some girl I used to have Art classes with, literally wore holes thru her thumbs riding the playstation for 4 days straight... like someone had sandpapered holes into the pads of her thumbs... but she was still smiling a week later. Another mate firing an arrow into the sky in the middle of fortitude valley (hallucinatorily speaking of course) and then freaking for an hour that the shattering shards of the sky were going to pierce him a thousand times for the thousand sins he'd committed... amazing stuff. Which would make people all the more angry that someone had taken some perfectly good clipart and ruined it by passing it off as a good time!

Used to be liquid around once upon a time, scary idea... I always wondered what would happen to someone carrying it in their pocket if they fell over and it broke... glass of orange juice starin at the sun feeding your lips to the family pet time I reckon... (www.snopes.com)

Maybe MG would grow ok in those quiet country towns? Not the same I know , but closer than many? It is hard to complain about more or less free.

There is some stunning artwork around though, mainstream marketing has learnt a lot lately from "underground" marketing... getting a lot blurrier anyway. Might be the remnant strychnine mixed with my crystallised blood/brain cells though, maaaaan :lol:

Shh, did you hear that?

GD

Edited by greendreams

I've never even heard of liquid around these parts but people I talk to overseas tell me it is abundant!

From memory it was only the cool uni student rave bunny types , the rest of us plebs just tolerated eating a lot of glen20 and cardboard haha. Most of those cool types are now highly frustrated office workers , serves em bloody right I say :lol:

good times, for all the worries back then about what cid would do to you, i dont think it did as much harm as kids do to themselves these days with those things called "pills". I hear less kids than ever are smoking pot... whilst kids shouldn't smoke pot (in hindsight haha) id rather em doing that than eating their classmates ritalin by the handful, bodging up the maths behind trying to get high off cough syrup and the bizarre hodgepodge of chems that are their crazy cousin's eccies.

yeah, pills suck because you have a few good ones that are probably what they should be, then you start to feel okay about eating some unknown drug as long as somebody claims it is a good pill.

stay away from liquid! it will make you trip. heh.