The Corroboree
DocAzz

Current Blotters

I got the idea from Sphinx and his thread "Strawberry - blotter"

Just wondering whats going around, and what people think of them... where legal, of course.

A foaf has a stack of these lsd_blotter_atom1.jpg

Hard to explain the effects -

No real visuals to speak of, although things look a little different. Its a real fun time on it - everything is fantastic and funny. A doco came on, while he was laying in bed, about the weather. A group of scientists made their way to Darwin to study their monsoon season. He taped it to watch it again later, just to make sure it was actually funny, and not just the cid. Dead boring - except for seeing the darwin scientists standing around in shorts and thongs.

The mind raced at a million miles an hour. It made meditation impossible, but he didn't give two shits as he was having an awesome time. Him and his brother, and some other mates, ordered more and more!

A foaf has a stack of these

Any spares from foaf to gnome?

Wow - My foaf chomped on 4 of them this past saturday night.

He is STILL grinning from ear to ear!! Awesome visuals, and ZERO head-fuck. Laughed the whole time!

img0082dl9.jpg

I hear the two left ones (the 6 and the 2, both are the same) are the business, huge, massive, huge

Once a joint was smoked visuals went out of control

Beautiful realisations about life etc...

Nice chance to reflect during the tail end of the trip also

Fucking hard to sleep is all

The strawberries (not even sure if they are acid, could be an RC) eitherway go very nicely with extacy. On it's own minimal visuals, a lot of confusion and not really a good trip imo (obviously this is relative)

Both are lovely eitherway :)

img0082dl9.jpg

I hear the two left ones (the 6 and the 2, both are the same) are the business, huge, massive, huge

Once a joint was smoked visuals went out of control

Beautiful realisations about life etc...

Nice chance to reflect during the tail end of the trip also

Fucking hard to sleep is all

The strawberries (not even sure if they are acid, could be an RC) eitherway go very nicely with extacy. On it's own minimal visuals, a lot of confusion and not really a good trip imo (obviously this is relative)

Both are lovely eitherway :)

whats RC?

a friend had some of those strawbs quite some years back, said they were a bit odd.

do blotter papers ever mean same batch? like only that producer makes that kind of paper too?

just been really interested lately in differences between acid and... acid??? e.g. bad batch, stronger, additives??

peace x

RC = Research Chemical, could have been 5-MeO-AMT or DOB something like that

Basically very potent (~1mg / dose)

That blotter art is pretty well available all over the net so no guarantee whatsoever the my friends strawberries are the same as your friends...

:)

Seriously, if anyone comes across those on the left snatch up as many as you can

WOW

Nice thread guys

last year a foaf picked up 10 tabs, they were plain white no taste either. he thought he had been ripped off but 30 min later he realised. They were very nice breathing walls, carpet moving etc.

But they lacked the energy pow that the foaf used to get back in the 90's from tables and chairs, boxes, strawberries and the deadly black mazes which he swears were on really thick cardboard after 2 of these trippin hard for nearly 2 days he said he was in bed praying it would stop hahhahahahah.

If anyone might know what these blank blotters might have been id like to know. Them having absolutely no taste was strange he said, he remembers the times when they tasted like the bitterest thing you could imagine.

anyway keep the pics coming

gotta love the acid, word of advice when its there buy up big. my foaf wishes he bought more than 10 should have got more like 100 he thinks hehhehehehe

goldfinger

I'm with you goldfinger, my friend know's this guy whose dog's brother's owner knew this girl, she came across some great acid sometimes, she'd shoot him a sample (nice gal) and if good he'd buy up big (as big as his wallet was at the time)

Seriously, if it's there, get it (if it's good)

Geez though, at the momo acid and pure x seem to be everywhere, but pot is still scarce!

Anyone know why??

no probs with pot or x here so my friend says but acid is another thing not any been around for a while.

any clues on the white blotters sphinx???

Haven't ever come across white blotters in the past... Azz ?? :wink:

Where in aus are you goldfinger?

Haven't ever come across white blotters in the past... Azz ?? :wink:

Where in aus are you goldfinger?

im in sydney area.. id never seen em either before, the taste was strange u guys ever had em without flavour? and i mean no flavour !!!!

goldfinger

im in sydney area.. id never seen em either before, the taste was strange u guys ever had em without flavour? and i mean no flavour !!!!

goldfinger

yes i did once when i was a lot younger, white, in sydney and tasteless...no jokes pls! :P

yes but seriously came across such things, but loooong time ago, was very mellow and strong.

apparently lsd shouldn't taste, but then again it is a powder in pure form no? so maybe when diluted somthn happens?

i always wondered this cos apart from maybe 2 or 3 in my life all others where bitter, like... now that i think of it paper is bitter?

x peace

Them having absolutely no taste was strange he said, he remembers the times when they tasted like the bitterest thing you could imagine.

:scratchhead: i'm not sure about that. most tabs i've taken had virtually no taste at all with some ov the stronger ones having a very slightly bitter chemical taste, but as far as

the bitterest thing you could imagine
, i've never heard of, or come across any LSD like that. Edited by nabraxas

The plain White one's were most likely called "White Tiles" used to see them all the time but that was a few years ago!

hey nabraxas

by what i mean bitterst thing, it was like sucking on a finger dipped in pure wizz or thats what my foaf says. maybe they were speed based im not sure. but my foaf says they charged you up like nothing else and that him and his gnomes would go wondering aimlessely on missions into the night so much fun he says.

B.t.w he says they were not your usual paper blotters, but the thick ones if you know what im talkin about. But he does remember the good old strawbery having a nice sour bitter taste as well.

Oh well maybe diff stuff goes in blotters in different areas.

hey nabraxas

by what i mean bitterst thing, it was like sucking on a finger dipped in pure wizz or thats what my foaf says. maybe they were speed based im not sure. but my foaf says they charged you up like nothing else and that him and his gnomes would go wondering aimlessely on missions into the night so much fun he says.

B.t.w he says they were not your usual paper blotters, but the thick ones if you know what im talkin about. But he does remember the good old strawbery having a nice sour bitter taste as well.

Oh well maybe diff stuff goes in blotters in different areas.

apparently theres been some dob blotters going around the last few years, that have a really bitter taste...

my gnomes seeing many bunk tabs :angry: 

Edited by manuel

there is alot of dodgy tabs out there!

good acid should be tasteless! if it's bitter you know theres something else in there!

if any foaf's have ever tried very good quality liquid, they'll know that it's completely tasteless and will know what really good acid feels like!

who knows what some people put in the tabs they make. thats one reason i like my plants so much :)

Never seen the white ones...

Interesting, Paradox. The atoms have a very slight bitter taste - could it possibly be the print inks? Otherwise tainted, you reckon? My other mate has been taking acid for... ooo... 10 years now, and he reckons its definately LSD in these ones. I'm certainly curious now about the bittering.

It seems I'm a freak with getting visuals. I've seen the world twist and turn, and reality just seem to bend and drip, yet my mate on the same dose gets masses of colours, and can "see" music. This changed with the tiniest rock of DMT. It wasn't even enough to get a buzz out of normally, but I thought "why not just use it up?" HOLY FUCK! I saw the funniest episode of Gilmore Girls ever. The missus was here watching it near the end of my trip. I saw one of the main characters walk in wearing a suit of rapidly moving grey polygons, and the daughter next to her was simply a human-sized ball of hot pink thread, tumbling around. That lasted for just under an hour!

I made her record the episode, so I could watch it in the morning as a reference point. I realised the second I woke up that it would be NOTHING like I remembered, and I didn't want to sit through a whole episode of that shit so I just didn't bother hehe

Is that a typical synergy with LSD & DMT, or does DMT have that effect on most other psychedelics?

Never seen the white ones...

The atoms have a very slight bitter taste - could it possibly be the print inks? Otherwise tainted, you reckon? My other mate has been taking acid for... ooo... 10 years now, and he reckons its definately LSD in these ones. I'm certainly curious now about the bittering.

i dunno! i think most tabs you'd get probably have lsd in them in varying amounts and qualities. but for whatever reason people have when making their tabs, they dilute the lsd or have shonky quality liquid to start with and probably to be dodgy and make more money they add various other substances.

perhaps some people add something with a distinct flavour to their liquid to ensure no accidental dosages. which would probably be quite a smart thing to do with a clear oderless tasteless liquid which looks exactly like water and is active in the microgram!

actually if i were into that thing that is exactly what i would do!

read in pihkal about a fellow who licked the spoon after measuring out some acid,he didnt know what it was.it says there is a slight bitter taste.

they used to write about lsd tartrate or bitartrate, recently i had some dmae bitartrate and tought......ah!...tart....tartrate.....tartaric acid.....cream of tartar!

i asked someone who had tried some liquid acid,one drop,one dose, about the taste and they could detect nothing .

t s t .

I remember, in the olden days, 70s etc, in germany, acid was mostly tiny little pills.

I remember "orange sunshine" little cylindrical-shaped pills... very very potent...

I also remember always having a "metallic"taste in my mouth when I was on them.

BTW found this old blotter design, pretty freaky:

post-269-1175280956.jpg

post-269-1175280956.jpg

post-269-1175280956.jpg

I remember, in the olden days, 70s etc, in germany, acid was mostly tiny little pills.

I remember "orange sunshine" little cylindrical-shaped pills... very very potent...

I also remember always having a "metallic"taste in my mouth when I was on them.

Yeh I guess bitter, for the atoms, isn't really the right word. You hit the nail on the head with "metallic."

They definately have different doseages, and differing degrees of that metallic taint, even on the same sheet.

BTW found this old blotter design, pretty freaky:

Hi gom.

That blotter makes perfect sense to me. It seems to represent the relative freedom of the astral realm (experienced with psychedelics), contrasted with the imprisonment of the dense, physical world, where the soul is crucified on the cross of matter.

Does that make sense?