The Corroboree
Greeny

Close Incounters Of The Law Kind

G'day everybody just thought Id share a close call my friend had with the police a few years ago and I encourage others to do so aswell their are a few tricks that could get people out of trouble and I'd love to hear more.

Anyways on with the close call. Back when I was cmoking flat out me and my friends were down at the local primary school at night for the usual pow wow and the police happend to rock up busting us red handed. What they didn't know was my friend had 50 pills in his pocket and came so close it wasn't funny. Everyone was told to empty their pockets and we did so but when my friend went to empty his he put his hand in pinched the pocket closed around the pills and pulled the remainder of his pocket out making it seem as if he had just pilled his whole pocket out. The police were luckily fooled by this and my friend got away without being caught. 1 of us got a written warning as they were the one smoking when the police ricked up but it could have been alot worse.

I think we can all agree that it could have been alot worse but some quick thinking got my friend out of a tight spot.

I hope that someone here is able to pull this off and get away with something because it was an excellent trick in IMO

Greeny out

We used to have a ritual of smoking at the local primary school at night well every night and he'd just picked up so....

Not drug related but my closest call was going through a radar trap at 240km/h at 3am on airport drive.

Another close call was when a friend and I were walking to a party in the neighbourhood. It was late we were fairly intoxicated and it was hot so we decided to try to hail a cab. We ended up hailing a police car. One of the cops said "Can we help you boys?" Thankfully they didn't notice my pockets bulging with what would have been in excess of 70 dry grams of mushrooms.

I had my house raided once, luckily I was not at the house when this happened as it would have been even more anoying as it was my birthday.

The search warrent was for a meth lab which is a bit funny as none of us in the house had ever even seen this drug before let alone made it.

The police had come into the house all serious demanding my house mates to show them where the drugs/lab were.

As there oviously wasn't any meth or any other illegal drugs in the house my house mates were a bit confused.

One of my housemates had ADHD so he presented his medication which pissed off the officers.

The officers then asked if there were any weapons in the house, one of my house mates was into medievil fighting so started to present the police with a massive pile of swords, bows and the like. As you can imagine they didn't like this.

Getting angry the police asked were the illegal stuff was, they were then presented some burnt movies and the item that I think may have made them think we had a lab my still (used for making spirits).

To which they said that they were serious and to stop wasting there time.

The search of the house turned up nothing and the police left a little dissapointed.

about 60s later I return to the house to find my housemates out the front, they tried to convince me that the police had been but it wasn't til they showed me the warrent that I beleived them.

I don't know where they got the idea we had a meth lab (Maybe the previous occupants or the still).

It was a bit of a joke for us we would tell people the story and how they didn't find a lab but that we were still looking!

LOL

Edited by Freaky Chicken

I've had a few :blush:

My family and I have had problems with police for quite a while. Its not that we (especially my parents) do anything illegal. Its more of a few bad turns of luck. The worst one, as an example, involved an off-duty copper flying his car across our frontyard at 150km/h (he was REALLY drunk too) and landing on two cars in our driveway. We were lucky that I was away that weekend, iwth dads car, because I used to park right behind the other two, and he would have landed on the bonet! I should probably get the photos online, because I get serious looks of disbelief whenever I tell this story :lol:

This left a family of 6, 4 of whom drive, with only one car. A two-door coupe. As my brother just lost his job, and didn't renew his insurance, he had nothing to claim against... and I was a fulltime student, and they wanted $2000/year for a $3000 car. I wasn't insured either. As I said, the copper was drunk. There was a legal shit-fight on this point as the insurance company didn't want to pay, and after 18 months we finally got paid out for the two cars written off. In the mean time we had to buy two shitters for $500 each. :lol:

Events like this has given me a great amount of dislike for yer average copper.

I've since had many run-ins and never been charged with anything more than a speeding fine or parking ticket B)

There was one long story, and my mates and I were in the wrong. To cut it really short, one of my mates thought he was being smart (this was when we were already at the police station!) and was mouthing off at the cops. I told him to shut his mouth or I'll break his jaw. I appologised profusely and they let us go. They said we were free to go, and said "You're not bad fellas, just absolute dickheads when you're drunk!" and made us walk home. The smart-mouth lived the other direction from Jim and myself... after about 5 mins of walking, the cops pulled up next to us and dropped us home because smartarse wasn't with us anymore! :lol:

Nearly got busted for indecent exposure - I thought the police were treating a patron of a club rather unfairly. I mouthed this off at quite a volume. One of them said "yeh and you're next asshole"... I pulled out my nuts, and said "you can suck my left one if you think yer gunna get me for nothing!!" Little did I realise in my drunken state that indecent exposure was the something they would have pinned on me! But then a couple of bottles started to rain down on them, and they hurried up to the paddy wagon and took off! I put my two mates away, and started giving them this :bootyshake: as they drove off!

Started a "fuck tha police" chant in an already hostile situation in Bondi Beach one night. As it turns out, it was a Brazilian public holiday, and all the brzailians in sydney gathered at this one bar. The bouncers thought "fuck these spicks, lets be rednecks and start pushing them around cos they be different." So the brazilians got a little rowdy, and it spilled outside. My two mates saw this before I did, and grabbed me and started running in the other direction.... When this happens to me, I instantly want to stop and see what was going on behind me.... I saw... I ran towards it! The police came. The crowd gathered trying to tell them that the poor guy on the ground with 200kgs of lard on his back was innocent. The cops cuffed him, and put him in the paddy wagon. I could tell everyone was getting a little itchy. I started with "FUCK THA PO-LICE! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK THA PO-LICE!" and it caught on like a bushfire in december. I ducked, and got outta there. Went back to my mates, got a kebab and sat down and watched. The footage of me flashing the news chopper obviously didn't make the Seven O'Clock News the next night :lol:

The point with cops is that most of them have no desire to uphold the law... they're just rednecks on powertrips that like weilding guns. BUT they can still fuck you over royally. If you're actually in the wrong, then being a smartarse will only make it worse for you. If you stop and say "sorry officer, i was being a dickhead" then say it. It will probably save you alot of time, and its stopped me getting charged a few times... Like when I got pulled over doing burnouts on the local school playground at 3am! I was already up the road, and he didn't see it happen... but the grass and mud up the side of my car gave it away! If you KNOW you've done nothing wrong, you still have to be careful as they've got ways to bait you. When you know their tricks, as I've learnt, then shove it right up their arse!!!