The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
VINS

would like to try

hello all,

we are agree that to know a psychedelic plant, you have to see it, to tuch it,to u...., etc...

i am sorry i havn't got a lot of things to offer !

but if someone is as nice to help me, i will be very happy to receved a few leaves of mitragyna.

bye and thanks !

vin"s

no one was answering so i do it myself:

when i post this topic i thaught that mitragyna was legal every where in the world except Thailand. i was just curious and i am very sorry if this topic was a little drug oriented. i didn't want to afraid peoples.

i don't want to do it but for the one who have money, there is 3 or 4 website where you can buy leaves for approximatively 30 dollars.

Guest reville

Hi vins.

Ive got a feeling the reason people arent jumping at the idea is that the plants have only been released for about a year and there simply isnt much leaf to go around.

My plants are only 40cm tall and they need all their leaf to build up strength after winter.

Maybe next year therell be more around.

how much do you get for $30?

Guest reville

Hi vins.

Ive got a feeling the reason people arent jumping at the idea is that the plants have only been released for about a year and there simply isnt much leaf to go around.

My plants are only 40cm tall and they need all their leaf to build up strength after winter.

Maybe next year therell be more around.

how much do you get for $30?

yeah, I avoided this question too as I am hoping that some people will make foliage available soon on a swap/trade basis. There was nothing wrong with your quetion and definitely didn't offend anyone (as you suggested in another thread). sometimes questions simply don't get anwered.... happens to all of us.

the standard price seems to be about US$30 / 10g.

i find a shop which sell 10g for 20euro but the seller is really strange and sell a lot of forbiden products, so be carrefull with him ! ( he just want to do money...i think)

it is the same seller who says in his website that to use argemone you have to scraped the pods....

so really be carrefull !

who is the seller?? so we can check him out.

Pureland ethnobotanicals sells kratom herb and is always very reliable.

i don't want to make a good or a bad advertissement to him. it is just my opinion.

about him,it is the only french website so use a surch engine with the words;kratom,salvia,shop,france....you will find him.

so i think about and i decided to make bad ad.he sell forbiden products and SAY THEY ARE LEGAL (but after he say buy at your own responsability) it is hypocritical!and he is a layer.

this is his name: ebotashop.org

sorry ebota-man but you didn't make the good choice when you didn't aznswered me .

now it is your "own responsability" if cops and customers are reading this...