The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

:devil: Pamela , water my Vandas or choogle's deepthrote AI learns to wank x]

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
extra humour

i think people expect far too much from AI. i think the idea that a computer will become sentient in the sense that humans are comes from the misapprehension that human brains are merely "meat computers", and i think that's a gross misunderstanding.

• Like 1

^ Yesterday on the radio i heard several people proudly proclaiming that Dick Smiths a racist.

Seemed kinda strange, i always thought he was a patriot. 

• Like 2

Thats normal now.  Look at the shitstorm brewing in america since the weekend and the heat trump is copping for failing to denounce every last right winger in the Charlottesville rally.  American ISIS takes it upon themselves to tear down confederate statues and thats ok.  Radical lefties have been causing chaos since trump was elected but the moment there is a large rightwing gathering there is so much fallout i cant even go into it.

It makes me mad and 99% of the time i dont bring it here cuz nobody cares but western culture IS under attack by globalists and their primary weapon is excessive immigration.

Dick Smith IS a patriot but count on more than half of our bottom-feeding media to cast any such person as a bigoted whatever.

Dont be fooled by the imaginary high horse these turds pretend to sit upon.

Any notions that the western world is improving the world by flooding itself with second worlders is easily debunked, in fact the opposite is true as we poach the richest and most qualified people from those nations who could have stayed there and made the place better.  So in the case of australia, that's part of what it all boils down to.  Our heroic leaders are spreading our collective legs wide for those foreign in-flows, selling the land out from under our feet to temporarily enrich the nation.  Maybe I've talked about this before so i'll stop.

How retarded are these people that want to stand up for muslims and LGB at the same time?  I'll tell you why they do it, to keep their coalition intact.

I have so much to say but this isn't really an appropriate outlet.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
... and another thing
  • Like 2

Maybe this is why they are calling Dick a racist. Waleed is a racist terrorist sympathiser but Dick speaks reason with absolutely no racist undertones and the corporate media seizeed on it and twist it around to represent something it's not.

• Like 4

inb4 change, thunder and sally are racists :P

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

• Like 2

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
cor those were some seriously hot slags!