The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

This may have been posted before, its an excerpt from Adventure Time which is a children's cartoon - The brain is releasing dimethyltryptamine from the pineal gland.

Edited by Fenris

I seem to remember (might have been a dream) that the guy who makes Adventure Time is/was? a member at gardening forums like SAB, I don't think it was SAB specifically but one of the gardening forums like SAB.

edit: thought I had better post a vid, sorry if it's not as tough as some of the vids posted lately but is's pretty tough...

keep rocking no stopping

you gotta rock-it don't stop

Edited by Sonny Jim
  • Like 2

• Like 2

Stumbled upon this doco on youtube. This is the freakiest doco I have exposed myself to yet.

The Cannibal warlords of Liberia.

Warning: Quite disturbing. This place is hell on earth and its only the wreckage of when the real terror was taking place.

• Like 2

"the model of a modern multinational. that's why they're the right company to keep us safe."

riiiiiight.

Edited by bℓσωηG

Edited by bℓσωηG

The Political Sacrifice Of Schapelle Corby

How a government wilfully withheld vital primary evidence from a court of law, deceived its own public, orchestrated an unprecedented campaign of media hostility, and ruthlessly deployed its organs of state against one of its own citizens.

This is a frightening but entirely true narrative; a grotesque political horror story which is still unfolding today. It exposes what happens when an individual's human rights conflict with strategic political need. It reveals the ruthless use of a government's organs of state, and a regime of unprecedented opinion management, against a single working class woman and her desperate family.

It presents, and demonstrates, the crushing, pre-meditated, and often brutal acts which a western government is prepared to inflict upon a helpless citizen, in pursuit of political expediency.

• Like 1

The Political Sacrifice Of Schapelle Corby

How a government wilfully withheld vital primary evidence from a court of law, deceived its own public, orchestrated an unprecedented campaign of media hostility, and ruthlessly deployed its organs of state against one of its own citizens.

This is a frightening but entirely true narrative; a grotesque political horror story which is still unfolding today. It exposes what happens when an individual's human rights conflict with strategic political need. It reveals the ruthless use of a government's organs of state, and a regime of unprecedented opinion management, against a single working class woman and her desperate family.

It presents, and demonstrates, the crushing, pre-meditated, and often brutal acts which a western government is prepared to inflict upon a helpless citizen, in pursuit of political expediency.

http://www.freeschapelle.com.au/

Is it really the full movie? It's been a while since I saw it, but from what I remember, the sex scenes are the sort of thing that would usually get something taken down on youtube.

ETA: The run time's a bit short. Looks like it may be the UK edit or something.

Edited by ballzac