The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sobriquet

Illusory lovemaking...

The captain of a yacht and his wife are hosting a young male guest for a potential crew position for their planned Mediterranean cruise.

The captain asks the young man to demonstrate his sailing ability by climbing the main mast. Once the young man gets to the top of the mast he says to the captain far below...

"You could have asked me to go below deck if you were wanting to make love to your wife on the deck."

The captain answers back bewildered "We're not doing anything of the sort."

A minute later the young man repeats that he can see them making love on the deck and that he could leave if they wanted him to. The captain shouts that there is absolutely nothing of the sort going on. The young man says... "It must be an optical illusion due to the height and air temperature fluctuation."

The captain is utterly confused and asks the young man to descend from the mast and see for himself. Once he is down and confirms there is no lovemaking happening on deck the captain who is curious announces that he wants to climb the mast to see for himself why the young man was saying the bizarre things he was. As the captain is climbing the young man caresses the wife and proceeds to make love to her.

The captain who has got to the top of the mast by then looks down and says... "Wow, I must say that's a pretty convincing illusion."

i made this tea again last made from psychotria carthginensis, heimia, calea, 1 datura leaf and mint to taste.

the first night it put me straight o sleep.

the 2nd night, last night, i slept, but not very good, woke up 2 am feeling bad so i took 2 valium *5mg each)

i had this really cool dream

i was back in Jakarta or somewhere in Indonesia or similar.

Everything outside was pretty grim, but there was this place I was in a large building with many people fluctuating in it.

There was all cool people in there, sexy indonesian chicks, white ones, black ones, all kinds.

Everybody was engaged in making love or similar things, some dudes were smoking bongs and such,

and i was just basically looking for a room. My son was with me, and one time when I stood at a window, a police car rolled up outside, and my son came and covered me so they couldn't see me, because he stood there.

Other than that he spent most of his time with other kids in some sort of playpen/jumping castle where they were continuously moving.

I asked some of the people, and they said: "yes it's 200 bucks for a room."

I thought : "damn, 200 bucks for a room how can I afford that and then you'd probably have to pay the girls too...'

At the last scene of that dream I was standing there umbling: "what, 200 bucks?' But Iwas urrounded by all these sexy girls, asian, german, whatever...' They were touching me at all sorts of places including my dick...

sadly enough I had to wake up because i had to pee...

because i really wanted to return to that dreamworld with all those girls, which was my vision of paradise, i took another 5mg valium.

I didn't return to that paradise house but was with a woman, whose identity I can't remember right now.

She sucked my dick until I almost came, but I woke up beforehand...

also during the night I had those crazy ideas about brugmansia flowers:

they are like vaginas.

If one was to get a brug flowers put it over one's dick, erected of course, and started masturbating, what would happen?

Would brug make you cut off your dick?

To be on the safe side, you would have to make proper sex:

The male lies down on his back, places brugs flower over erect dick, then the female comes and sits on brug flower and dick.

What would happen?

Edited by gomaos

because i really wanted to return to that dreamworld with all those girls, which was my vision of paradise, i took another 5mg valium.

Benzos are supposed to interfere with the REM ( dreaming)part of sleep.

there would probably only be one way to find that out I reckon...

hmmm...

i wonder which way that would be....

You should be asking for volunteers for your experiment...

Ramon - dreaming doesnt only happen in REM phase of sleep

You should be asking for volunteers for your experiment...

actually I'd be too scared myself...

with a brug flower that is...

i.e. you'd need some sitters to stand by and watch...

Edited by gomaos