The Corroboree

sign up to oztrance. he's STILL posting pics from raindbow serpent i think. plus you might be able to simply find your way to one of his galleries.

Hey thanks for the heads up Thunder, much appreciated. :wink:

I've never been to an outdoor rave before but i'm slowly becoming interested. I think all these amazing photos have some how opened the door.

if i had a location more concise than 'southern hemisphere' (is that information even any use for climate identification??) i might be able to point you to a good one (provided it's in n-nsw or se-qld which are the only scenes i follow heh)

Haha, i dont like giving away too much you see.

But i'm practically in sydney, and i'm not adverse to making a trip.

pre-winter solstice ;) nnsw

14 june

there are good ones on before that, cheaper too, but that's the next orsum-sounding doof.

wow, you're good. love seeing you photos posted around :_)

re hippies/dreads: at least they don't look like wigga/emo/collar-up-boys/what ever the fuck, one of the more interesting and elegent subcultural asthetics of the past 30 years IMO

Edited by themagicmushroom

there's this picture of a dude wearing like six shirts, and it says something like "you may be cool, but you'll never be six popped collars cool"

Where be thy Ronny? Any new shots for us? Your aesthetic capturing ability has become some what of an addiction... I need a fix!

2423029266_1d8c0eafbd_o.jpg

2401181612_5a76f0f5a3_o.jpg

I am so happy to see that my photos resonate with you guys, as i was not so sure that they would when i started this thread.

I have not had much time to take non Doof photos this year but i am hoping to change that soon.

Yep i have been keeping a low profile on the web since EGA, as i have not been feeling all that myself or enthusiastic, but much of this is related to work and i am hoping to move on to a new workplace soon and with that new challengers to get me a little more motivated. Maybe i have just been watching "into the wild" to much of late :wink:

As those of you that know me better i have never formally study photography, but i am thinking of doing so next year, if i can somehow find a way to study and put a roof over my head and food on the table I will. There is also next year EGA to think of, would we have to put it off if I was study, fuck I hope not. But if I was going to commit to a course I would need to do so 100 %.

Plant sacraments have had a massive influence on my artistic eye over the years and it is good to see it evolve over time.

Well a big hello to you all, and if my pictures inspire you to get out there and see the forest I could not ask for more.

Of late i have been finding enjoyment in the subtleness of nature and time.

Never in my life did I think that it would be me out in a kayak at seven in the morning paddling down the river in the freezing cold, but life and people change.

Be well my friends and thanks for the support and confidence boost.

In Plants We Trust

:lol:

More awesome additions Ronny. :wub: The colours in the shopping trolly photo are really cool. The second one, of the little plant sprouting, is really moving.

Beautiful work yet again

Stink.

I´ve said it many times already... But your work is incredible Ronny.

Godspeed

2520211047_8cbb561966_o.jpg

ok, im going out on a limb here... but is it jsut me or is there something particularly sexy/ almost erotic about the composition of this shot?

mm maybe its jsut me, but it sure conjurs up images of girls at the beach washing thee salt off their skin.. hmmm :slap:

Edited by _e_

2520211047_8cbb561966_o.jpg

ok, im going out on a limb here... but is it jsut me or is there something particularly sexy/ almost erotic about the composition of this shot?

mm maybe its jsut me, but it sure conjurs up images of girls at the beach washing thee salt off their skin.. hmmm :slap:

No e, it's not just you. Combination of wetness, movement and something phallus shaped, lol. Although correct me if I'm wrong, but the phallus-shaped-looking thing is actually a cactus. Ouch!

Seriously though, you have real talent Ronny - it's beautiful to see! Your shots are so simple yet so striking. Thanks for sharing the magic :)

Wicked pics..I have a canon proshot 1 kickin around here somewhere ..makes me wanna dust if off and snap away before life passes me by.

really though credit due very very nice pics and an element of emotion attached with each very cool.

Hunab.

Edited by Hunab Ku

2953543243_80c643ef27_o.jpg

Thanks Hunab Ku, that really made me feel good, i am so happy you like them i will post another just for you :lol:

Once again another genius shot..

keep them coming, it keeps me away from the plant forums...where I am spending way way to much time

Hunab.