The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDragon

Like your Jap food and crazy jap TV?

:lol: Heya all.

I just love my japanese food, and jap tv shows. Ive found a cool tv show on isohunt(torrent site) involving the/my fav jap foods going head to head, like Tonkatsu Vs Hamburger and Wanton Ramen Vs Char Sui Ramen. :drool: :wub:

Apart from the crazy jap stylie of tv, ive found the show most educating, as they go thru the histories of the foods and their beginings. Including some of the "best in the land" sourcing of ingredients that makes you just dribble profusely!!

Search isohunt for "cooking Showdown" and youll find a few shows as avi's.

Great stuff!! :drool:

Yep you have to give it to the Japanese.

Japan, a country where men can purchase hermetically sealed packs of underwear allegedly worn by 16 year old girls for whatever sensual pleasure they derive, from a vending machine at a train station. A country where I suspect people have more money than sense.

yeah with adult bookstores that can't legally sell dildos that mimic a human willy. Only other shapes/objects/animals whatever made into a similar shape... now thats weird! Yeah, the panty verdors were an absolute eye opener!! located just outside the bookshop, you know for those out of business hours when the need for smelling panties just hits ya!? :lol:

yeah with adult bookstores that can't legally sell dildos that mimic a human willy. Only other shapes/objects/animals whatever made into a similar shape... now thats weird! Yeah, the panty verdors were an absolute eye opener!! located just outside the bookshop, you know for those out of business hours when the need for smelling panties just hits ya!? :lol:

Didn't know about the ban on human anatomical replicas :lol:

But yeah the panties... what can you say? I can only imagine that the true source is some middle aged ex-geishas wearing these tiny panties to supplement their ailing income streams. A bit like the old stereotype of the Western sex-hotlines who are 'manned' by ladies in their 50's masquerading as younger women.

My friends next door neighbours do phone sex for money. Both him and his girlfriend do womans voice, so sum guys are jackin off to sum guy putting on a womans voice. LMFAO