The Corroboree
n00dle

Brisbane EB Meeting!!

I would be happy to organise another BBQ day if anyone is interested in it?

While on the subject, because Im am quiting weed at the moment (14days today, hurray for me) I dont think I will be able to organise another big January week long camp, Im not really in the right headspace for it yet..

I would give ya hand andy...and I would be very interested in a BBQ, got my shit together now I'm all moved!!

SW

andy im keen, looks like ill be headin bak to z central west in feb, so would be good to hang wit u groovas while i can!!! its a long,long way away!! this time ill bring a rod!

so you leaving where you are jono? i thought you had a nice place lined up? sorry off topic.

Theres a pretty substantial fee (and shitloads of paperwork) that can come with booking out parks or council facilities.

really? damn.

somebody approached a council about using this park for a little doof, but he didn't call it that, he said it was an arts exhibition or something along those lines. they said it would be fine, and asked if he needed any funding.

heheh.

maybe you guys could try something similar (but personally i don't see any need for booking a park. parks are large. they tend to fit about ten thousand people, and it's unlikely you'll have that kind of turnout).

was it about the bbq facilities? just put a fake 'reserved' sign on the bbq a few hours before (ruining many a bbq'ers day). maybe even a padlock and chain to make it look official and deter anyone without boltcutters.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

That all depends on the park, Im talking about little'uns, maybe 1/4ac in size. just big enough for 15 or so people to set up comfortably.