The Corroboree
n00dle

Brisbane EB Meeting!!

So like, just as I walked out of my last uni exam this little bird chirped in my ear and somehow I was able to understand what the bird was saying, and he said:

"There's a Brisbane EB meet soon!"

Anyone wanna shed some new light on this? :blush:

id be keen!

:bong:

Yeah i heard from a cheeky little garden gnome (who didn't look entirely sober) today that it was on the 17th of december at the botanical gardens in mt coot-tha. Funny that any one else heard similar reports? Supposedly that is when the most amount of people would be free, maybe the gnome was just wasted tho, mentioned something about his name being wastl?

Already there..

Gomaos?

Yeah i heard from a cheeky little garden gnome (who didn't look entirely sober) today that it was on the 17th of december at the botanical gardens in mt coot-tha. Funny that any one else heard similar reports? Supposedly that is when the most amount of people would be free, maybe the gnome was just wasted tho, mentioned something about his name being wastl?

Yeah, i thought my experience the other day with the bird was pretty cool, but luckily a passing bat last night confirmed that the date for the meet was indeed the 17th of december! How crazy is that!

time? is this happening or is it a myth?

Gomaos?

ja? What? Ok I'll come too...

now ive hung around the board a bit more i feel like im qualified to come...so count me in!

now ive hung around the board a bit more i feel like im qualified to come...so count me in!

Unfortunately I'm off to work in a copper mine during the summer holidays, so I don't think I'll be making it. I'm meant to be getting a 1 week break over christmas, but I don't think I'll be back by the 17th....if I am, I'm in.

-bumpy

I wish so badly that I could be there, but unfortunatly (or not so unfortunatly) im up north on the date. Hope all goes well, you guys :)

Sorry I won't be able to make it to this one....

I think Salviador or Gomaos know about it...

I will be cranking the StezzaAction @ BassCamp present Cattle Battle, near Bellingen full wacky psych0delic funsclub styleez! Y0!!!

damn, i'll be unable to make it now. maybe next time :)

so it's still happening, 17th of december, sunday in 9 days, Mt Coo-tha gardens?

Hope my car will be fixed by then (if it is fixable)

ill be there, 12 o clock? alternatively we could just identify a place to have a picnic and wait for people to make it...

Midday is good for me.

Gives me a couple of hours before I go off to work.

I'll take a few cacti cuttings (some rooted) to sell if anyone is interested.. couple eileens, tbms or elms, pachs, maybe bridge and perus...and a few peres...

See you guys n gals on Sundee :)

Count me in.

So is the time 12 noon?

Where abouts should we meet?

Edited by Fezza