The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mesqualero

Wormwood

Guest Mesqualero

I have an ounce or so of dry wormwood foliage which i would like to trade for seeds... anyone like to make an offer??

I know its not much *shrugs*

So the thujone does stay in dried wormwood leaves? I asked this before, I don't think anyone answered.

[This message has been edited by blog (edited 13 September 2002).]

wormwood leaves that i've dried in cool, dark conditions seem to keep their character well. mesq if you have access to a.absinthum and just want to have a few plants take some cuttings with a bit of old-ish wood on them, it strikes very easily and may be a good alternative if u can't find seeds.

If you are looking for wormwood (a.absinthum) seeds, in the nursery (I forgot what its called) but it's in Elkhorn Street, Enoggera, near the Brunning's Warehouse and Havery Norman's, they sell wormwood seeds...and some other interesting old fashioned medical herbs..... I think it cost $2.20 or $2.50 a packet. worth a check if you want. cheers WA

I've just realised what a large wormwood plant I've got in the garden. I think it was there before we moved here 4 years ago.

A nice surprise, I must say

Guest Mesqualero

Sorry I think there is a bit of confusion here... I have an ounce of dried wormwood (don't know if it will do anything for you or not) which i would like to trade for seeds of ANYTHING else hehehe.

It's basically the left overs from when i propagated a whole heap of them at TAFE.. mostly tips..