The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDragon

H Angles push "shrinking smurf drops" in Adelaide

:slap: ok, channel ten news just showed a snippet of a member of parlament spouting off at a crappy street gang in the northern suberbs today... She said that the HA's are using the gang to seel drugs for them, including "shrinking smurf drops", which one puts under their tounge to feel shrunken and small, like a smurf!! oh my what will they believe next....

Bahhh Haaa!!!

This smurf thing is a comon adelaide street myth, been around for years and this MP actually spouts off to the press about a make believe drug!! how funny is that?!! Ive been told of people walking into HHH adelaide asking for smurfs.... "you know... the ones that make you small?!" "you know..."

My question is: where is GARGAMEL?? like my friend said, hes with the angles having a business meeting.... :lol:

I love politicians. They make me feel less dumb :)

On another note Ive heard that there are some real nitwit pollies in SA who constantly go after bike clubs and make ridiculous claims about there activities, so this isnt a new thing in regards to that. It makes me sad that they are trying to marginalise a group already so marginalised :(

yep

i heard this smurf myth all through high school. heard it from mates that went to another high school as well.

hmmmmm

i think its time to enhance the myth a little.

what stories have you heard?

ive heard the dude trying to crawl under the line in the middle of the road

and some dude hurting himself badly trying to fit through a key hole

i think those are the big ones.

i beleive there was some discussion that this myth started with some gel caps that were half blue, half white that were going around? (looked like little smurfs)

but yeah, anyways, im always glad to hear about smurf drugs again. always gives me a chuckle.

:lol: hilarious stuff.

I remember hearing this when i was 15 still in school, but when i was living up in QLD. before coming to SA also heard the hiding under the white line or under cars, also fear of falling of sofas because of ones "smurf" size haha.. Sounds like a fairly common and wide spread myth, i wonder how long its been around for.

Follow up story ...interesting:

MP 'playing politics' with child drug courier claims

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200609/s1745708.htm

South Australia Premier Mike Rann has accused an independent MP of playing politics over her comments that children are being used as drug couriers.

Upper House MP Anne Bressington told Parliament yesterday she was aware of a gang in the northern suburbs recruiting nine-year-old children to deliver drugs to schools.

She also told the House the gang had links to the Hells Angels bikie gang and was being monitored by police.

Mr Rann says he has concerns about Ms Bressington's comments.

"This is too important to play politics with, we're talking about violence, we're talking about links with bikies, they're talking about links with drugs," he said.

"It's vitally important that rather than talking about things, that people with evidence, people with information, go immediately to the police and report these matters straight away."

Never heard this myth over here in West Oz. Makes me laugh.

anyone see the brass eye special on drugs? it has british pollies up in arms about a new drug called "Cake"
"One kiddy on Cake, cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace." and that "...you can puke yourself to death on this stuff - one girl threw up her own pelvis-bone. What a fucking disgrace."

Pure gold :lol:.