The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nzbee

Kratom seed pods for sale

Hi Guys,

Have approx 70 M.Speciosa seed pods for sale. Have had them sent over from Thailand by a friend who has recently moved there. $10AUS per pod that includes shipping. I can ship very discreetly. I am in New Zealand so pods should be still very fresh when sending to Aussie. Give me a PM if you are keen.

Cheers from NZ :)

id suggest editing your post, try using some of that 'discretion'. This plant, and its seeds, is illegal to posess in australia, not to mentione the customs breach of sending such seeds.

Stating openly your intentions may draw unwanted attention to yourself, this forum, and the people who may not be aware of the legal issues in taking you up on your offer.

I would strongly reccomend editing or even removing this post.

However i must say congratulations on sourcing the said seed. Hopefully u will germinate enough to ensure a solid gene pool for cultivators and collectors in places where (unlike australia) it is legal.

there would be plenty of non-aussies interested in this, so I see no problem with the post as long as the illegal intent is edited.

also, while customs would be responsible for detecting the seeds, the prosecution would be under state drug acts. Kratom is not a customs listed material as far as I know. however before anyone misunderstands this, that fact makes no difference to it's illegal status in the whole country. All it means is that if one state decides to exempt kratom from it's schedule then customs would not stand int he way of that.

Just wondering.... say a sender was somehow confused about the species and mislabeled due to taxonomic errors?

Say this was labelled as something has pod like seed capsules too.

How might that affect any subsequent events?

Just wondering.... say a sender was somehow confused about the species and mislabeled due to taxonomic errors?

Say this was labelled as something has pod like seed capsules too.

How might that affect any subsequent events?

Hi,

Items are labeled "Incense". Rather than M.Speciosa. :wink:

AQIS requires all seed to be commercially packaged and/or indentified with the botanical name for imports into Aus.

I would suggest that "incense" is quite different from seed and creative packaging could save the $42.50 Re-export/Return to Sender fee.

Unfortunately just had this exact circumstance occur with an international shipment and would hate for anyone on the receiving end to suffer such a fate. They will check!! This is twice now.

The @#**ers that was some great seed too.

BTW what is "commercially packaged"??

Edited by Tripitaka

Incense requires comulsory heat treatment or irradiation, so no the best choice for mislabelling seeds.

Check ICON if you want to know what AQIS does.

Protect the seeds (crush proof) and send in a plain white normal sized envelope (Write card only on front)!

Get's through everytime as I think something like 20 million white envelopes come into Australia everyday ;)

Edited by cisumevil

Yeah, label (clean) seeds clearly, no receipt, sent as a love letter!

Larger orders can be sent as a bunch of love letters.

How large are these seeds and do they look like any other legal species' seeds?

Seeds are very very tiny but I am selling un-opened pods. Not sure if there is any other types of plant that have similar looking seeds or pods.

Sweet, thanks for that little tidbit Markov.

If anyone is thinking of buying ya really better check out the link in the last post.

yep ppl please beware of this member..

nzbee any comments on the shroomery thread?

I'll buy the lot for double price! Just send the seeds first then I'll send the $ :P

Hi Guys,

Yes was my mistake about the pictures. Apologies to anyone I offended. If anyone is interested in the pods I am happy to send them first. And to anyone trying to accuse me of trying to rip people off for $10 you can get f**cked. As I have been partly ripped off by a user of these forums already.

Thanks

Hi.

You can perhaps understand why a new member can sometimes be looked upon with some suspicion. It's natural especially when the item is highly desirable and/or contraband.

I don't think anyone would think $10 by itself is reason enough, but if I say have 100 pods for $10 each and "sell" 300 of them to various people; then I don't exactly have $10 in my pocket at the end of it do I?

I'd have $3000 dollars. It's happened on other forums I've been on and believe me they are worse. On one American watch collecting forum, an experienced moderator was robbed of one of his watches in trade and $7000 US dollars for a watch he wanted.

So don't take it the wrong way and understand that if someone sees the theft of photos then it's going to look a little suspicious. I think people just said to be cautious, and that would apply to any transaction anyhow.

Good luck with your sales.