The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

7 years jail for owning a book on making drugs

I, as just 1 solitary Australian, will go on doing what I do every day with a clean mind.

IF someone wants to come into MY HOME and flash their laws around, then that's a different story but 'til then, fuck their stupid laws!

I don't think there is a big enough gap between classes in Australia to fire up a revolution. That is just my opinion. When things do affect a large percentage of the population, read work choices, it does mobilise us into social action however. Which is great.

Banning books on drug manufacture or plant cultivation is, I guess, just so the government is seen to be doing the 'right' thing. It makes little difference in the reality of the information age. I'm sure if one were enclined it would take about 5 minutes of googling to find enough information and thats being generous.

That said going to goal for owning a book on the aforementioned would really suck. I remember when I was a young fella a mate and I got busted by the local cops for a little bit of weed, they then searched the car and found, 'the cannabis cultivator' which they proceeded to rip up and throw in a bin. They also threw our pot on the ground and rubbed it in with their boots. Then they let us go. lol. We got the book out after and stuck in back together.

peace

Ok MAYBE you shouldn't burn done any government buildings.... but do try to take care of that "knowledge is illegal" kinda thing.... please? :)

IF someone wants to come into MY HOME and flash their laws around, then that's a different story but 'til then, fuck their stupid laws!

Ya I hear ya... but that doesn't really help anybody or fix anything, but I feel pretty much the same way. I live my life by my own rules.

Edited by Teotz'

Ok MAYBE you shouldn't burn done any government buildings.... but do try to take care of that "knowledge is illegal" kinda thing.... please? :)

Why don't you take care of your own country, which is numbered 36 on the RSF press freedom index behind such bastions of free speech such as Jamaica and Namibia lol.

just coz u can own the books does'nt mean they wont watch you when you buy them then lock you up the minute you go out and buy a sus chemical etc...

If you are an unpstanding citizen with a few books and nothing else dodgey i highly doubt first of all that you will get raided and second of all that they will throw you away for 7 yrs... i guess there is always a first time...

Hey Teotz'...

In the immortal words of Ozzy Ozbourne, "I don't wanna change the world, I don't want the world to change me".

Edited by the germinator

Teotz, you can't even grow peyote!!!

Atleast we can! Now get the fuck off your white horse...

I can grow it AND eat it!

I am part Native American and a member of Peyote Way!

Aussies don't have freedom of religion do they?

Now get the fuck off your white horse...

I ride a fucking black unicorn dude. :lol:

My Indian name is "Runs with Cacti" :)

Edited by Teotz'

In case anybody missed this...

I hate all governments equally!

I am not saying that the U.S. is better than Oz.... I mean... you guys have Kangaroos... how could we top that? :lol:

Edited by Teotz'

Is there seriously a conversation going on here about who's country is better than anothers? Next it will be about religion or something... follow link and laugh.

peace

sorry cant help it........

rotfl.......runs with peyote.......makes me think of loose bowels......but its 'runs with words' to me! verbal diarrhea!

t s t .

otfl.......runs with peyote.......makes me think of loose bowels......but its 'runs with words' to me! verbal diarrhea!

Ahaha! Oh GOOD one!

Hahahahahahaha "Peace anthem for Palastine", RALMFAO Hahahahahahahaha

"Is there seriously a conversation going on here about who's country is better than anothers? Next it will be about religion or something... follow link and laugh."

So true!

Well my dad can kick your dad's ass (through the computer anyway) : ) j/k