The Corroboree
Hagakure

The Case Against DMT Elves

Whenever i try to wrap my head around phenomena i find the holographic model of reality helps me distill my thoughts.

Reminds me a bit of the film 'what the bleep do we know' where they claim atoms are blinking on an off and how particles transform from a nucleus form to a wavelength form. Cells racing around our brain, ants building empires of sand and soil, human development patterns spreading out over the planet like a giant circuitboard. Sounds wholistic to me.

CS Ive enjoyed reading your thoughts and experience but Im going to throw a few more suspects into the lineup. Have you read Douglas Adams by the way? I always loved his humour on life the universe and everything. 42.

When connected up to an alien consciousness just earlier this afternoon I tried everything in my power to 'will' it out of existence, but it simply wasn't on the cards

On DMT? Try reverse the experiment and try will them INTO existance while straight. These specific dmt entities only appear when one overloads the body with levels of DMT not normally produced by the body. Ive tried to will 'Home and Away' out of existance. Cant do it.

The part about them being able to manipulate space, time and consciousness rings especially true

Is it 'them' or is it atoms, chemical interactions and physics that are influencing spacetime and perception or is it a scrambling of the conscious systems? Humans manipulate space, time and consciousness everday to a matter of degree. Space, time and thought are not static - everything in the universe seems 'alive' and connected to matters of degree, whether its a plant growing or a solar flare.

but what it felt like to me was that there was a whole shitload of "code" being over-written. Like maybe the balance had changed dramatically and some serious stuff was either being re-written or changed

The amount of DMT in a persons body normally and the amount of DMT in someones system after smoking a breakthrough dose would surely be dramatic 'flooding' the body and brains systems (codes) exactly as you have described. Its not a normal experience for the body and therefore probably nor is your perception of it. Even Mckenna's 'self tranforming machine elves' description - to me thats a pretty good description of humans!

the complexity of this music is so vast that it seems almost inconceivable that a human mind could possibly come up with such amazing sounds.

If you could find a papua new guinea tribe that had no or virtually no contact with modern technology and gave them a listen to some sweet progressive trance, they would probably think its inconceivable how this could be created too. Its inconceivable to me how some of our most famous artists, musicians, scientists, engineers etc come up with stuff. Simple mushroom dreams leave me in awe everytime, even on low dose dreams, of colour perception, music and the complexity of the universe. Until someone brings back a 'faberge egg' as Mckenna joked, or until little green men turn up on my doorstep demanding intergalatic tax, I can't believe anything with certainty. I can't help but think about other, possibly more rational, explanations because to me they are just as interesting.

His description matched mine exactly

All the more reason to believe its a logical chemical interaction. The process of larger quantities DMT entering a humans system, or the parts of the brain that deal with all this paranormal stuff, are similar between all humans.

why these beings that have been generated by my subconscious seem to be so responsive to fear and so repulsed by love, and also why the much more beautiful beings that can try to access you at the same time as the negative beings seem to respond so well to love and are pushed further away by any fear that is present. Also the geometry they use to try to communicate to you, why it is so unlike any geometry I have ever seen

That sounds like a description of human society! Some people attacking and controlling you, others reaching out with love. We are emotional creatures - fear, religion, a belief in the supernatural and emotional bonding in humans is a fantastic adaptive advantage from an ecological point of view. In regard to geometry, some of the best visions of geometry I've ever have come from lucid states. I remember one particularly night simply after a few beers and some hash where I drifted into a lucid state in bed and flew over amazingly intricate landscapes of engineering hardware, geometry and form. It was not of this world in many ways but I got there easily through a lucid state, beer and weed without any mushies, lsd or dmt. I wasn't in subconscious nor waking conscious. I was in that inbetween hypnosis sort of state. The zone mystics of the past used to say was the 'fine gap of insanity between where the snake head eats the snakes tail' or 'where the ying meets the yang'.

this whole 'rapid onset of extremely rare cancers' thing I think needs to be looked at more closely

good call! It seems to me most of the people engaged in heavier psychedelic use are men in a predominantly 20's-40's age group. Naturally many men in this age group are searching for exploration and higher inteligence (wisdom) and always have been throughout the centuries. Set sail but take care. We're running over the same ol ground.

The variants of intedimensional life is where it gets really interesting and harder to organise thoughts rationally. I remember watching pot head Berkley legend Carl Sagan in one of his early Cosmos episodes imagining the types of life that could exist elsewhere in the universe. he had a pretty interesting idea for hypothetical life on Jupiter, where he conjectured huge sting ray like creatures made from gasses, that would consume other gaseous forms - a whole african plain of entities based around the life support of a gaseous planet. Another planet he proposed a race that had completely engineered its terrain with infrastructure like Corresant, I think its called, out of star wars 1,2 and 3. One certainly has to be open to other varieties of life.

Then there are the flying saucer, strange lights in the sky phenomena that are really baffling to form an opinion on inbetween the spectrum of alien convention geeks, people who make money out of the industry, real eye witnesses and top secret military cover ups. No doubt there have been some very strange and very real occurances some of which have been recorded on land and sea based radar and visual air and land sightings. Are these things other lifeforms completely seperate from our solar system or framework of reality, or is it weird electomagnetic quantum 'weather' or something else entirely?

I'd like to post a link to a UFO press conference thing I watched the other day, I know its off topic a little but it sort of baffled me and Id like to know what other people think of all this. Some of it sounds incredibly plausible but then other parts Im really skeptical. Such as: when a lifeform can allegedly have profound technology and machines capable of super speeds and anti gravity, but then so many of them seem to crash! When the top secret higher levels of the US government are not easy for the general public to analyse. And lastly when people claim, 'they're everywhere!!' but then all we get to see are awful quality blurry video's of moving lights 5 km away.

We still have no irrefutable evidence at the publics fingertips.

UFO conference link: http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLj2ScRkFo

what do people think of this?

Edited by botanika

I just find it really interesting that my one classic lucid dreaming episode involving entity contact was with a similar big eyed bug creature so in my case I have to lean towards wacky mental frolicks.

Try reverse the experiment and try will them INTO existance while straight.

LOL - This guy seemed to do just that, he opened his heart to the night sky with love and got a whole heap of shit in return.

http://www.ufobc.ca/Beyond/prayingmantis.htm

http://www.ufobc.ca/Beyond/prayingmantis2.htm

http://www.ufobc.ca/Beyond/prayingmantis3.htm

post-608-1156655412_thumb.jpg

Edited by strangebrew

CS Ive enjoyed reading your thoughts and experience but Im going to throw a few more suspects into the lineup. Have you read Douglas Adams by the way? I always loved his humour on life the universe and everything. 42.

A bit off tanget but a good DA quote I recently read was

"The only truly ethical option is to create a cow that wants to be slaughtered."

this fucker was askin bout you CS

post-251-1156778123_thumb.jpg

Edited by ferret

Its worth remembering humans development and function of mythology. All the symbology ive heard regarding dmt matches the myths we have developed over a long time or had culturally impressed. night and day, good and evil, sun dieties, moon goddesses, serpents, hunter and bull. A fundamemtal theme of mythology is order out of chaos.

Elves out of another dimension.

on the positive side of experiences......... :shroomer:

a good friend of mine wrote this the other day....after the other night :wink::P

DMT Cartoon wideband

by wrongnote

its one of those nights on the edge of weird, weirdos are gathered making strange tunes and the jam session is rolling and rolling on and on .. the time is flying and sometimes the only thing to hang onto is the noise i think is mine ... im approached by one i think of as a mischievous little forest being .. here you want to smoke some d .. i look down towards the small class pipe and say do i need to sit down .. you ll be alright theres not much in there .. i look towards the room standing in the doorway i am going to see what happens in the room as i smoke..

I fire up and the first toke is easy, i suck it back deep ... breathing out i can already tell its going to be a big one .. i lean up against the door frame and quickly get the other toke into me .. put the pipe down put the pipe down put the pipe down ! reaching for the counter top my arms are getting longer and longer racing away from me in the endless reach to place the pipe down... i make it and look up towards the room ... the doorframe is buzzing against my left shoulder i know i am still here .. the whole room shifts sideways to the right like its on many layers and i am sort of looking through it all ...i don't think i can stand anymore i walk backwards and sit down against the cupboard in the kitchen. Looking across the lino i see a black fractal under the coffee machine its curling around on the floor its amazing i glance away and back its dirt on the floor .. just as i think what a idiot.. the fractals back im cold it laughs at me and starts to spread towards me across the floor , flowing along outwards covering all around it creeping towards me and up the walls its at my feet and on me .. i cant move or breath its starting to cover me and theres nothing i can do about it .. flowing black fractal is almost over the whole room and up to my neck .. its on my face im the most scared ive ever been im still not breathing and cold .. its going to cover me my eyes are racing around looking to see it coming .. im screaming in side its got me i close my eyes at the last fraction of a second as the black fractal has got me ...

what is going on in here then its the most crazy fast cartoon world with millions of cartoon beings all hanging off it making noise music .. i mean im looking at the whole planet right in front of me and its jam packed standing room only ... and every ones dancing jumping swimming and moving around we got roller coasters rockets every kind of fairground ride all the transportation in the world racing around with cartoonies hanging out the windows .. pyramids and cubes are popping in and out of the toon planet as it spins around making noise were all making noise its starting to shift again to the right and now im being pulled back from behind the planet is falling away i can see other planets rushing by and they are making there noise back and back i go until the earth is so small its a speck like many other specks out there all i can here now it a dull hum from there and that sort of blends in with the dull hum resonating out from the other planets or little specks its like were stuck to something and what ever it is its massive and were microscopic .. were just a spec and thats all just one spec of many humming along ..

i open my eyes and the fractal is gone and so is the cartoon i look through the door way and every one in there are now cartoons, playing their weird sound and broadcasting noise into the hum of the galaxy .. this is bloody mental its like im shouting at them your all cartoons they cant hear oi your all cartoons this is mad .. close my eyes and they are still there .. what .. open close open close still there !dosent matter im really loving it now !! the cartoon fades and im left so happy and amazed i need to tell people.. im talking fast as i can at the first person i see blueble drable naff bekka sbne ai its all just fast and im not sure im making any sense. i think it is over but things are still buzzing and the cartoon track is racing through my head what did i just see .. how can i work that out ?

im sure were just little specks of something making a noise that is blended with the other noise out there and we are making something massive that we may be stuck on the side of ... cant be any clearer than that .. well thats my story and im sticking to it ..

oh and cs, if you ever wanna work on a project together...say maybe a kids book or something...you can do the words,ill do the pictures....im serious :wacko:B)

Edited by spiraleyes

But how the fuck do you explain the music that accompanied it because WOWZERS that was some amazing shit!!! I mean if my fucken ancient dead ancestors were capable of making music like that, then holy shit! my ancient dead ancestors make John Lennon, Mozart, Simon Posford and Maynard Keenan look like the fucken Backstreet Boys!! By all logical rationale if i've got that sort of musical talent in my genetic dna then why the hell aren't I on a world tour right now travelling around in the back of limousines snorting cocaine cut with Paris Hiltons vaginal excretions?

Hey CS,

Something like this?

"To compare this celestial music to my best records would be like comparing a pipe organ to a sliding tin whistle. While listening to the music the thought came to me, 'Oh, if I only can get this on a phonograph record, my fortune will be made!'"

or...

"I could not distinguish any particular musical instruments or any particular melody and I could not identify any human voices. I just stood there and the tears came into my eyes and I think that I became entranced, for at least ten minutes. I was oblivious to a crowd of people around me but I only became aware of them when I recovered from this state. There is now way of describing the music except to say that I was overwhelmed by something so majestic that any music heard here on earth is nothing, absolutely nothing in comparison to it."

Sounds like you were lucky enough to hear the music of the spheres.

I'd like to hear more of the details of your encounter with this music - hallucinogens being used, what did the music 'sound' like, was it full volume or did it fade in and fade out.

Really enjoyed your posts, thanks.

Belf

I think it was Ian Newton in the 80's that did a whole bunch of past life/in between lives memory regression experiments and many of the subjects reported fantastical music like nothing on earth, tonal vibration, telepathy and brilliant light while in the realm of souls in between carnate forms.

Its worth remembering humans development and function of mythology. All the symbology ive heard regarding dmt matches the myths we have developed over a long time or had culturally impressed. night and day, good and evil, sun dieties, moon goddesses, serpents, hunter and bull. A fundamemtal theme of mythology is order out of chaos.

Elves out of another dimension.

---------------------------------------------------

Doen't match anything.

Think mirved nuclear tipped missiles.

http://www.startribune.com/722/story/654013.html

The latest Al-Qaida video featuring an American calling for his countrymen to convert to Islam raised fears it signaled an imminent attack, but experts in the region said Sunday it is more likely a bid to soften the terrorist group's image.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A obvious American lunatic. No surprise where they get them. Recruiting from the mentally ill.

People like Chemical Shaman make me want to eat my own head.

Why feel threatened that your little mental illness coul dbe just that?

Get some help.

Get some help.

:rolleyes:

Get some idea. This reality seems bigger than you could imagine. "Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world" - some smart scientist said that, he imagined the theory of relativity.. it turned out to be true... if not fucking weird, but true none the less (empirically tested), expanding on and altering the mechanics of traditional models of physics, but still considered true. Why do we feel limited to past notions of 'truth'? especially considering as devance has said, these are the archetypal mythologies everpresent since the dawn of time.. a bit late to start ignoring them. But such has been the case since the age of enlightenment... what a misnomer that seems. Ever since this new scientific rationality we've forgotten about the power of mind or spirit/soul even. Why... if reality makes so much sense... If it is complete and can be fully explained.. at some point with the "end" of scientific discovery, why does it exist? instead of not? explain that to me... WHY????

...hold on I'll try to find out

:shroomer:

Nup still got no fucking idea... least I'm clear about that much now. I've got enough Idea to know I've got no fucking idea.

All I know is that I don't know nothing and that I think therefore I am.

Cogito Ergo Sum

Reality is a matter of perception association to past memories.. and in this way reality projection through expectation. It is all crossreferencing sensory input through the structure of belief you have self-created - no doubt with the aid of "authorities" of thought. Here's some of my random associations (my reality):

Santa .. the bringer of gifts, is an anagram of Satan, another name for Lucifer, the bringer of light.. a shard of gods radiant light - a revelation of sophia, knowledge through curiousity and ideas and imagination.

GOD is an anacronym for Giver Of Death.. which is essentially the process of all life.

I'm finding many a meaningful link in re-arrangements of English words (already too many in Hebrew and Greek). Lets see this synchro-mysticism work itself in other languages: See if this unity of creation/meaning/perception transcends language.. it bloody well should, it's meant to transcend infinitely through everything...

This is the kind of actions of Schizophrenics... randomly associating anything and everything to fit into their paranoid reality, like some movie where a girl got her cues on life from watching wheel of fortune. Point is.. who the fuck knows, 12 Monkeys taught me Truth is Consensus, nothing more. There may well be metaphysical elements with greater power over reality manifestation than most would dare imagine... I heard this just now, "Things we couldn't find without LSD - Someone put them there for you and me" - maybe a misheard lyric.. but coincidentally apt for this discussion (LSD being a perfect candidate for experiencing an infinite interconnectivity of reality). If we were all as switched on as schizophrenics, minus the paranoia, we might see the truth for what it is.. a self created existence, that we project in such a way that we may one day wake up to fact it is a projection of ourself, nothing more. Reality is fake - and that is as paradoxical as it gets.

Also I'm happy you bumped this thread, so we don't need to waste replies in your new thread, when this discussion is already going on.

Edited by El Duderino

12 Monkeys taught me Truth is Consensus, nothing more.

Ah, so you do learn things about reality from movies:P

Ah, so you do learn things about reality from movies:P

Hell yeah!

your mocking approach does nothing to debunk my theory of self similarity expressed through pop culture, as dictated by our collective unconscious that directs any creative effort.

you should watch it. Both Sane and Insane realities are shown as being equally convincing. It's a brilliant film for the way it demonstrates the issue. Similar to Donnie Darko in that a paradoxical timeloop is integral to the story-line. Any time travel seems must be paradoxical.. I don't know. Also a bit to do with Fatalism - as opposed to determinism. This movie is not my Bible, it is obviously a creative excercise in story telling - as such it may well mirror reality. With an obvious artistic lisence. these are allegories or mythologies, not scientific reports. I base my synchro-mystic symbolic understanding of the world by how these symbols interface with me, When? How? and what i can figure out of Why?

"now with a special message for you"

-misunderstood as literally for only him... this was a joke at the 'insane' mans expense. Raise a hand if you have at one time or another felt that the radio was talking to you. Or that song came on that seemed to mirror that exact thought in your head. Basketball takes the piss when the song goes into very personal details about the characters life, Those guys are trippers for sure.

The thing with gnosis, is it's so close to insanity. The dividing line should be drawn around what is a significant synchronicity.. as essentially All is synchronous, and it's a headfuck paying attention to EVERYTHING. Also Fear should not dictate ones reality, this too leads to unhealthy over-association of your fears to everything.

"The Gnome"

I want to tell you a story

About a little man

If I can.

A gnome named Grimble Grumble.

And little gnomes stay in their homes.

Eating, sleeping, drinking their wine.

He wore a scarlet tunic,

A blue green hood,

It looked quite good.

He had a big adventure

Amidst the grass

Fresh air at last.

Wining, dining, biding his time.

And then one day - hooray!

Another way for gnomes to say

Hoooooooooray.

Look at the sky, look at the river

Isn't it good?

Look at the sky, look at the river

Isn't it good?

Winding, finding places to go.

And then one day - hooray!

Another way for gnomes to say

Hoooooooooray.

Hooooooooooooooray.

Pink Floyd

your mocking approach does nothing to debunk my theory of self similarity expressed through pop culture, as dictated by our collective unconscious that directs any creative effort.

The fact you think I was mocking you is interesting, if only as an illustration of how tawdry a medium this is. I'm not trying to debunk even your most crackpot theories or anything else.

I'm not trying to debunk even your most crackpot theories

The way you title these theories shows how you think of them, sure you won't go into detail debunking because you're way above that and don't have the time to waste. But your dismissive attitude to many an idea has been well demonstrated before. Such a comment as "Ah, so you do learn things about reality from movies:P" Together with poking tongue face, seems to portray a mocking demeanour. Especially with the addition of the :P .. for what else are emoticons if not adding extra emotional information that could not be conveyed otherwise over the internet.

My bad for connecting the dots and creating a paranoid theory that you disagree with my beliefs and may even be taking the mickey, far be it from you to ever do that.

The way you title these theories shows how you think of them, sure you won't go into detail debunking because you're way above that and don't have the time to waste. But your dismissive attitude to many an idea has been well demonstrated before. Such a comment as "Ah, so you do learn things about reality from movies:P" Together with poking tongue face, seems to portray a mocking demeanour. Especially with the addition of the :P .. for what else are emoticons if not adding extra emotional information that could not be conveyed otherwise over the internet.

My bad for connecting the dots and creating a paranoid theory that you disagree with my beliefs and may even be taking the mickey, far be it from you to ever do that.

Maybe the next time you want to express your personal feelings about me you can do so via PM, instead of embarrassing yourself publicly. No wait... please don't.

It is hilarious that you specifically mentioned the emoticon, as I generally try to avoid using the bloody silly things. I only do so in order to help the more... shall we say... sensitive among us to accept a comment in the lighthearted way it was intended.

I read a phrase a long time ago , and in it was the word "subjectivist". After looking it up (the old days, before dictionary had dot com at the end), I decided it was a bracelet I could wear easily enough. We all have to anyway, really... unless you get off on being vageuly loathed for trying to "change peoples minds" (as if they are the same from one day to the next anyway).

What people get up to, interact with, or think/feel/"know" in their own Space is entirely fine (long as they don't attach weaponry to it and try and "convert" anyone now). Very little of what people are capable of believing is true is entirely possible to dismiss, and about the same amount of it cannot be proven either. There are of course the common elements, but rather than being seen as just that...common elements, systems and processes evolved in a reality with certain...tendencies, if not "laws"... people tend to decide well I experienced X, and it sounds a lot like Y, and Y has been around for years, therefore me being X explains why Y is Y, and Y being Y explains why I was X. Or something. Might be that people are happily prone to comparison rather than contrast, or maybe not. A tree does branch like lightning, and packs a tremendous amount of energy that its trying to express, meeting similar creative constraints as the lightning... to me, that's kind of where it stops. If I was tripping balls onceuponatime and saw some highly fractal pattern on the lino (that lino line cracked me up, out of all of it ) for some reason I am not wired to think that well, therefore it is somehow more "sincere" or significant than some random squiggle, some standard Humming Blobs or Darting Shadows... neither do I decide, after reading an account from another that TB'd on the same boarding pass as I was who ended up seeing something similarly formed, that the commonality of it somehow reinforces any Truth it may have.

That doesnt mean that those that read this n that and decide that wow its all this big interconnected amazing thing full of untold wonder and breathtaking reality and so on are wankers in my book... thinking like that is as old a thought itself (Us V Them isnt nice sometimes, but the Us part of it has its upsides) but I guess my "problem" is that I think like that all of the time...I make runesets, but don't use em, as the nearest tree I drive by or fence I walk past is written in much the same vein, and as easily decoded.

I guess my "question" is... does that sound weird? It's occured to me before that some ppl have an abundantly healthy supply for all kinds of marvellous compounds in the mind, so they're starting any "trip" from a point slightly further on the cycle of Sane - Inspired - Nuts - Informed... and hence tend to end up a touch beyond or off to one side of where others tend to end up. In short (haha, comin from me) do we think that someone can be enough of a tripper (shitty word, but itll do for now) in day to day life, whether for cultural or genetic or childhood reasons, that "tripping" never rings true, or at least no more true or jaw dropping than getting the mail with your eyes turned on and not just open?

I found this kind of thing with the "ethno" set the same way I once did with the "pagan" set... where whilst most of my ideals overlap, the reasoning differs, being seen personally as more something to have a giggle about out of sheer "well, duh, did that just occur to you?" power. Can a person believe in the divine whilst not having a Divinity? It seems to me (and strictly about me) that we all come to the same conclusions, in time, but whereas it leaves some people chanting and collecting shiney things and crying with relief at "knowing" something all of a sudden... it leaves others (like myself) just feeling... confirmed? Reminded? Something? Fucked if I know. The phrase most relevant to me now in this context is that either everything is sacred, or nothing is. To me its the former, which means it does my head in when I find people elevating this substance or that Thing to godlike status. I don't hold it against em, I know where they're coming from... it still just does my head in that people "need" those things.

Not pickin on anyone, no matter how touchy anyone feels don't go taking any of this like that... it just really occurs to me sometimes how differently similar I can be.

VM

edity bit... a useful side note might be that any previous attempt at tropanes have resulted in situations that are MUCH more in common with peoples reports of DMspace, my brief brushes with Destroying Myself for eTernity have just resulted in massive headaches and esp. spinal pain. And it dawned on me years ago that most "abductee" or "DMTee" reports have a helluva lot in common with experiences from gestation, birth and very early childhood (crazy looking intrusive beings, weightlessness, medical procedures, immobility in the sense of the signal is going into limbs but not doing anything, light distortion, tests, etc. Telepathic bonds without words between yourself and all loving superentities, and impersonal or vaguely hostile if somehow "necessary" seeming interactions with non communicative beings, etc.

Edited by Vertmorpheus

I only do so in order to help the more... shall we say... sensitive among us to accept a comment in the lighthearted way it was intended.

yeah I'm sensitive. dude I don't care if you openly diss what I say, just don't play innocent when you're obviously mocking folks all the time. If anything this attitude is proved by the emoticon. Whatever.. I'm going to cry about it now. That's what I've been trying to say all this time. I won't be able to sleep until you agree with me... Or actually add some substance to your statements. It's funny how I'm going real well at ignoring your baiting :rolleyes: , this is all I see it as now.

VM,

by what I gather you talk of experiencing a divinity within all, and I'm assuming a prevelence of synchronistic "mystical" connections.

Honestly I've had many a 'coincidence' as a child but never joined the dots to create a 'significance' and think of them as synchronicities until some heavy "mind fuck" that I later re-interpreted as ego-dissolution, later experiences validated the truth of my "insanity" as the world around me from doof music, to people around me, to the television, were reflecting back to me, perspectives on my life as it's been during that timeframe. Selective Association obviously... I think I was selecting all the right stuff, didn't even need to try i was going through that much brain fry, it all just came to me.

Ever since some 'heavy' experiences with the infinite interconnection I've had much more predominant synchronistic connections. With and without methods of mind expansion. To such an extent it now only brings a smile to my face as I see another reflection of consciousness. I don't even note most of them down. Apart from my re-awakening to the 11:11 connection when I went through 22:22 - the second coming. Since looking at that clock at the bus station there were about 20 or so synchronous events in the next 2 or 3 days.

Not so much now, but that's all a matter of paying attention. I don't bang on about it being super important, I just reference the self similarity when attempting to convey a working model of reality.. that doesn't work for unexplained reasons apparently.

I'm not here to prove shit or convert anyone, just to share such experiences and beliefs. The idea is these are personal revelations (call them delusions) and really as long as they provide direction for me that is all good. However my goal as it were is to "preach" unity.. as a means of consciousness evolution as it exists within and without myself, I want to better myself by bettering other peoples understanding of myself.. that being themself, itself and the unvierse etc...

I've come to the conclusion that my efforts are fruitless as I've got a long way to go at understanding Myself.. let alone The self. My intention is altruistic and with the goal of enlightenment, if I'm preaching misinformation it is fair enough my message is not getting across. First I must distill my thoughts into something workable... It takes a strong, poignant message, to penetrate into blocked brains. Anyway if anyone wants to share some ecstatic collective thinking with me send it over this way. lets synchronise biatches!

yeah I'm sensitive. dude I don't care if you openly diss what I say, just don't play innocent when you're obviously mocking folks all the time. If anything this attitude is proved by the emoticon. Whatever.. I'm going to cry about it now. That's what I've been trying to say all this time. I won't be able to sleep until you agree with me... Or actually add some substance to your statements. It's funny how I'm going real well at ignoring your baiting :rolleyes: , this is all I see it as now.

I am not dissing your ideas, playing innocent or mocking folks all the time... you are simply mistaken.

Funny you shopuld accuse me of baiting you... I feel as though I have been ignoring your baiting for some time now, which is precisely why I have been declining to address your retarded and completely erroneous assumptions about my beliefs and personality in the other thread.

The reason I made a comment over here at all was as I explained to try and make a lighthearted remark which I thought you might 'get' in order to make a kind of awkward peace. In typically tragi-comic irony the comment (or the emoticon, at least) has somehow 'proved' my evil intentions to you.

Not that it makes any difference, but let me protest once more that you are totally wrong about my intentions in this regard, as you have been in the many assumptions you have made about what I do and don't believe.

It is funny and yet painful to watch someone so misguided and yet so unassailably sure of their self, but hey, we all like narratives that make us feel better about ourselves don't we?

If nothing else the elves have taught me there are many many many ways to skin a cat and how to increase my mental surface area.

Also a few things about time travel ;P

But DMT is illegal so we speak over the phone now.

Edited by phloom

the LOooOVE boat....

Arrrr..... experiances will always be experiances, and they can never be universal, they can only be personal.

The whole concept of finding coherant 'truths' from drug induced experiances becomes flawed when people try too hard to share the profound mysteries unveiled to them.

the LOooOVE boat....

Arrrr..... experiances will always be experiances, and they can never be universal, they can only be personal.

The whole concept of finding coherant 'truths' from drug induced experiances becomes flawed when people try too hard to share the profound mysteries unveiled to them.

What are you , some kind of reptilian? ;)

Hopefully I got the emoticon right that time.

I agree that experience is always subjective (unless it is a collective experience), but that doesn't necessarily mean we can't talk about it. I guess that's not what you mean, but I'm just saying I think discussing these things can be fruitful... it has rerely ever been so in my experience, but I would like to hold to the notion that it is at least possible.

*edit* On topic, I just want to say to CS if you are around that I am really intrigued by some of your descriptions of these apparent entities, and I hope you can share what your current perspective on this phenomenon is.

Edited by IllegalBrain

The reason I made a comment over here at all was as I explained to try and make a lighthearted remark which I thought you might 'get' in order to make a kind of awkward peace. In typically tragi-comic irony the comment (or the emoticon, at least) has somehow 'proved' my evil intentions to you.

I understand your intention, it doesnt change what kind of esteem you hold others in, that oppose your belief, it's always good to categorise and lump into groups i guess, easier to point the finger at the 'obvious' dissonance from mainstream ideas. Im obviously paranoid, it's just given your attitude which often appears sarcastic and condescending, this lighthearted comment is seen as in good humour whilst maintaining its patronising undertone. some kind of paranoic schizophrenic sixsth sense of assuming and associating past behaviours to current ones... (no I'm not being serious onemind, <-- its called sarcasm)

Onemind, this the idea of "" around the word "insanity" is to illustrate this very point that these states are conveniently LABELLED as such... Definitions are just that... an effective way to categorise the continuum of reality. a way to project an order onto the chaos, by methods of deduction, if this order.. is disharmonious with novel experiences, the experience is rejected, or possibly the inner order of things in your mind, is re-arranged to harmonise with the new input.

call it "insanity"... Onemind you've got no idea about the reason people use inverted commas? simple breakdown it is to illustrate that word is the common label whilst simultaneously suggesting it is an incorrect label. It's like a sarcastic use of the word as I don't self apply it. I'm pretty sure I'm sane, no invisible friends just yet. You understand sarcasm or do you suffer from the sar-chasm, seems everyone here is oblivious to their own sly remarks when bought up on them, i guess thats the idea of subtlety, its not meant to be seen or talked about.

"self-made Delusion or just what they label us" - man i love radio synchronicities..

"we see through deception and break all the bounds."

"dont get distracted, dont let your guard down."

the radio is talking to me.. aaarggghhh insanity! good timing of it too!

Edited by El Duderino