The Corroboree
Hagakure

The Case Against DMT Elves

Thanks for posting that. Ive never tried DMT but have always been a bit sceptical of extra-terrestial entities, especially when people convince themselves of it because the experience felt 'so real'. Terrestial is the key word. There is so much in our terrestial earth bound genetic past, and so much we dont know about our own environment and own brain you have to ask a lot of internal questions first like 'what memories is my brain dishing out here?' or 'exactly what process is happening between the compound I have just ingested and the nuero senses it effects.

I sometimes wonder if we can tap into not only our own life's memories, and perhaps even our human instinctual memories from the past, but also the far reaching ancestory of all life. We have all supposedly evolved from simple celled organisms through a myriad of different species including amphibian reptiles and mammals to where we are now. Everytime we breathe we use ancient mammal evolution in the brain stem. Everytime we dream or trip we may be able to interact a little with some of the ancient survival and spiritual instincts.

'we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same ol ground, what have we found? the same old fears... how I wish you were here' Pink Floyd

Ok so the songs about Syd but I think sometimes we're not meeting something new or something alien, were just running over the same ol ground. Dreams, tripping, religous experience. Isn't it all just our subconciouss mind running over the same ol ground of our lives and hopes? Patterns on top of patterns, expanding and excellerating infinately. Lost but with soul!

ha

honestly i could take either view

and ive experienced both!

we have to admit as humans we know nothing at all about reality!

we live a palsy 70-80 yesr if we are lucky on a planet 4 500 000 000 years old

ever met an 11 year old kid who thinks they know it all?

amplify that by x million and thats the earth lauighing at our incomprehension

at 11 year we 'get' rationalism but we dont often 'get' the humour that comes with realising what subjectivity is! the limits of absolute knowledge

x that by 10 and that the cosmos laughing at us !

those advocating it and thos campaignong against it are obviosly too busy making a name for themselves and too far from experiencing it!

so people. ignore what you ve read about absolutes and just go see for yourself- and let everyone else see for themselves too!~

It cannot be explained - only experienced!

as said ive seen both. my subjective and rational mind dont agree on an explanation but they are not in conflict.

rather they both realise that the wierdness of the true reality far exceeds their limited comprehension, and any jusgemnet is reserved for the still plausible moment of convergence

as an analogy - its like light

existing as a particle AND a wave

for years people argued one way or the other

the big break however was the unification of both realities!

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

oh yeah.

im not saying read this and throw out your spice because DMT is absolutely stunning.

"those advocating it and thos campaignong against it are obviosly too busy making a name for themselves and too far from experiencing it!"

yep thats it rev

:bong::shroomer:

we need a tryptamine bong smiley

this... :bong:

but on smoking the bong the smiley smiles, splits in two, 4, 6, 8 yjen enevlopes and consumes oneself them implodes and from that those fragmnets reforms simultaneosuly in multiple dimensions...all the while pulsating and morphing like some bizarre hyperdimensional lotus flower :D

its bee a long while since i did this and i find it easier to rationalise it with every passing month, but from exper. i know one solid hit and im reset to ground zero of pure awe and total doubt about the solidity of any fact.

It is my view that having an overly reductionist view would only confirm said beliefs within the experience and also post experience. Belief really sets how you are to interpret the 'entity contact'.

I disagree with his overall reductionist view that reality and the way we experience it is merely the results of chemically modulated signals firing in the brain, sure that's how our physical self experiences consciousness, but mind 'feels' like so much more than that :D

hehe I guess that having the view that I'm alone in my own head is kinda.. lonely. I'm of the persuasion that we are indeed one collective mind, with a collective memory also. I guess I'll never know though :P but having this.. 'persuasion' will probably lead me to believe in the undeniable existance of extra dimensional beings.. 'dimensional' being the key word ;) these aliens do not travel physically from distant lands - that takes too long, they do the whole interdimensional shortcut thing. :D

...Having said that I've had difficulty fully accepting Any of my 'contact' experiences as totally genuine, there's a nagging feeling that it is really my subconscious mind creating that totally beautiful apparition - and really nothing external. But then I give into the illusion, like slipping into a dream, and see what I can learn. Just like dreams are deemed 'false' upon awakening, it does not diminish their value.

I'd say that these expereinces are hightening awareness of (among other sectors) the subconscious mind and like a big highlighter pen, drawing focus to the shit that needs attention, be it via.. imagery or entity contact and information download. :D

erm.. another interpretation is that these agents act as a sort of planetary or even cosmic 'hormone' that sends a signal from the greater mind into the lower cells. A reconnection to 'Dreamtime' - I love that term!

I mean.. going all spiritual here for a second (this is the realm of ideation, creation faith and speculation, not science, you cannot prove/disprove this), Say these entities are psychological creations, who's to say they're the creation of just your self contained mind. Perhaps yes they are manifestations of the subconscious, but who's frequencies are you picking up on? sure you're interpeting it, but who's sending it? a self contained mind seems too limiting for my likes.

Will see how future 'encounters' go.

BTW.. Psychedelic Information Theory- I donm't like books that claim to be the be all and end all, it should be A Psychedelic Information Theory :D )

Interesting Read, easy to understand way of explaining things on a chemical->brain->thought process kinda level and goes into the whole reasons of 'spiritual experiences' too but seems to conclude with 'and thats the end of that' type language discounting the spiritual expereince as anything 'more'.

-meh

Edited by El Duderino

Its hard to take James Kent seriously... its obvious he hasn¨t fully explored the compound... or maybe even taken a good dose!

Julian.

ha

we have to admit as humans we know nothing at all about reality!

we live a palsy 70-80 yesr if we are lucky on a planet 4 500 000 000 years old

so people. ignore what you ve read about absolutes and just go see for yourself- and let everyone else see for themselves too!~

It cannot be explained - only experienced!

:) Excellant Rev!

I can't seriously believe that a case has to be made against them before even a serious case for their existence has even been argued and defended successfully and with reason.

~Michael~

heh,... yeah, that we can sometimes think we know it all...........

for me DMT means reasonating on a different vibrational level. it allows us to see the world within us. it allows us to see the morphing 'lotus flower', which to me is the tension between me and the world around me.

so those so called elves to me are simply a part of our own subconscious that we are at that moment perceiving. that so called morphing lotus flower is simply the centre of the connection between you and the universe. ( you would want to steer that centre in a positive direction for a good trip - unconditional love and understanding folks!!!!!! )

the elve sounds, is just the resonace between you and the world!!!! as it is your subconsious, which is connected to everything ((everything as in the whole universe)(do not go to far in the universe - you might get lost and stay in a trip!)) ahemmmm,... as you are in your subconscious you will of course see things that look as if they are conscious / alive, which they are, as you are exchanging energy with it at the moment you are consious of it! bal bla bla bla bla...........

and yes there are things in those realms that we are not yet aware off. if they are really allive is a matter of perspective. ha ha ha h a ............ whatever those energies are,... exchanging energy with them,..... means you are connected to them,.... perhaps you would want to be sure tht the vibe you are tuning into is a good vibration. maybe you need to kick start your mind to get a grip on reality or think positive hare krishna thoughts,.... OHMMMMM MANW PADME HUM..................... ha ha ha ......... :worship:

guys and girls,..... elve spirit or not ,....... do not fly to faaaaaar offf,... if you do not have the energy to fly to the next pit stop or back...... baby steps :shroomer:

Boy Howdy!!! Am I ever glad somebody pointed me to this article!!!

Well, I guess that's it then, case closed and I can go about my business being comfortable in the knowledge that this 3 dimensional reality is all that's really going on in the universe and all those "beings" are really just manifestations of my subconscious!! Whewww!!

Interesting though, you know.... im prepared to admit that the aliens that would communicate messages to me through the pause music on my DragonballZ Playstation 2 game (while on ketamine), could possibly not have been real. I mean, really.... such a strange way to communicate messages yes? Even though they broke down the whole string theory thing months and months before I had even heard of it..... im prepared to accept there could be another explanation. Now the mushrooms......... when I go out into the forest and the earth spirits come out of the ground and connect up with me and tell me the most beautiful things...... sure this too could just be my imagination. Why not? DMT however........ hmmmm what I find strange about DMT is how my "imagination" is able to abduct itself, start launching into psychic combat with itself and then tell myself things that I never even knew before and could never have possibly imagined. Also how my imagination seems to be able to re-produce figures that I would later find out OTHER people's imagination were also producing.

But maybe the strangest thing about DMT is how it tricks my imagination into bringing back messages in Hebrew...... despite me never having spoken Hebrew or ever really being disposed to this language before. That's a fucken good one!!! What an awesome imagination I must have!!!

Whew!!! So the next time I have a mechanical, robotic Mantid coming at me hard and fast and tearing right through me i'll just simply give him a "Nah mate!!! You don't fucken exist!!! Haven't you read James Kents article??" and if he says that he hasn't i'll simply provide him with the URL and hopefully then he will stop psychically raping me in the brain. And the next time im up there on the abduction table with the flashing lights and the scanning and the probing and the rapid 3 dimensional geometric puzzle solving, i'll give those guys the ol' "You dudes don't exist either!!! Hasn't anyone told you yet!!".

Or maybe........ just maybe......... maybe they wrote the fucken article. Maybe they're on James Kent right now..... why would he be so fucken special that he is somehow "immune" to manipulation from external entities when practically nobody else is. I wonder if he sat there writing the article saying to himself "Yep I definately know this is true..... but geee whizzz does it feel like a lie."

If there is one thing my "imagination" knows, it's that they are EVERYWHERE.... all the time. They're over there in the corner, and down there under the bed and behind your shoulder right now. And when you are walking down the street and you see a cute little kid and in the split second before you see that little kid and you say "Cute kid!".... that little voice inside your head that says "I wonder what that kids brains taste like...." THAT'S THEM. They are always here and possibly always have been, they can move forward and backward in time at will, they can move chunks of time around like it's playdoh, they can read your thoughts as though you were broadcasting them over the radio, the technology they have out there in their dimension is BEYOND comprehension.

So while there are many BEAUTFIUL loving and amazing beings out there just itchin to make contact with you, there are seemingly even more that DON'T have your best interest at heart, and are infact quite hostile..... and this human experiment is nothing more than a joke to them, a joke where they can insert their force and will into at any point.

James Kents article means nothing more to me than any piece of rubbish I might read in the Herald Sun, possibly even less.

But you know what Torsten? Even though you might not believe in them.... they certainly believe in you.... and your belief systems are of little to no concern to them whatsoever. And so you know, when I get inside those realms... and I do the work that needs to be done...... im doing that for you.... im doing that for everyone.... we all are....... all of us crazies with the wild imaginations..... because for us it's not a matter of believing.... it's a matter of knowing. As a species I think our best (and possibly only real) hope lies in shamanising..... bringing the good shit through. Sitting with your head in the sand and trying as hard as you possibly can to trick yourself into believing that 'none of this is actually' going on, that things are just peachy.... can only work for so long. There comes a time when you have to stop believeing the lie and actually do something about it.

While many people here are helping the cause in their own amazing and beautiful way..... the real work is being done outside of these realms, outside of this dimension. It wasn't that long ago, that I actually thought I knew and understood exactly how deep these levels could go, but the further and further I go, the deeper I get and the more I realise that the depth and complexity to what is really going on "out there" is possibly endless. I find it hard to keep up on what others would call a fairly basic level, but I still go in there, and I work past the fear and I penetrate the sytems and I expose myself, and put myself into vulnerable positions where sometimes I can take a real beating, or it could go in a completely different direction. Maybe i'll try telling them that they don't exist..... somehow I don't think they'll listen.

Im glad the article was posted, but it is completely meaningless. As Julian suggested.... he simply hasn't gone deep enough. However.... let's just assume that he HAS gone deep enough, then it is more than plausible to assume the article comes from THAT, that there is direct influence in everything that he has written.

I wonder how he would explain some of the things I have already mentioned... especially bringing back the Hebrew song, or possibly the Helicopter that started flying over the cabin (in the middle of nowhere) shortly after being confonted by a 'sentinel' type entity out there in hyperspace where I was listening to the songs. Or really any one of the vast number of what really is some incredible phenomena surrounding DMT experiences, I want to know the scientific explanations behind all of them because the word "coincidence" can only be used so many times before it loses all meaning.

I hope that this James Kent article has served it's purpose..... and if it's stopped you from believing then you're not cut out for the work anyway :P

Keep on keeping on motherfuckers!!!

-Chemical Shaman

Its hard to take James Kent seriously... its obvious he hasn¨t fully explored the compound... or maybe even taken a good dose!

Julian.

He rubs his eyes though? LOL Yeah he does discard it a bit too passionately without exploring the parameters of what defines 'alien intelligence' or 'other dimension'.

The thing with something like DMT, or even a simple dream you have at night, is even if your own brain is constructing these 'intelligences' and spacesc out of the chemical reaction of the compounds or neuro process - that is still a profound thing!! That would still be 'alien' and in 'another dimension' to normal waking consiousness, even if its within yourself.

But whether these 'entities' are roaming around the place in populations outside of ones mind, but just can't be seen until we blast away our filters...Im just not so convinced yet.

CS, you are my hero :worship:

but nevermind that. I'd say that perhaps Kent is indeed an evil Reptillian, or say posessed by said demons ;) and this is again another distraction from the uber funky shamanic realms of magik annat, dumbing it down so to speak... by intellectualising it into pfft scientific terms.. hehe. But that is limiting it to purely the realm of science, I'd say a more holistic view is needed, a more lets say mature view that there are some questions without single answers. Such is the mystery of life, to ignore that and pretend to Know the answers is the height of ignorance. I'm pretty ignorant to this article actually haven't read it in yonks, so best do that, but I'm just drawn away from anything with such a reductionist outlook, bound to have a reductionist conclusion.

Edited by El Duderino

But maybe the strangest thing about DMT is how it tricks my imagination into bringing back messages in Hebrew...... despite me never having spoken Hebrew or ever really being disposed to this language before. That's a fucken good one!!! What an awesome imagination I must have!!!

So do you think its more believable that its a completely alien entity seperate from your imagination or consciousness altogether? DMT naturally occurs within our body. Hebrew is a human language. Maybe you dont know the language in this life, but whats not to say one of your ancient ancestors could speak or knew some Hebrew and all that info is locked away deep within our pysche?

Whether these 'spirit visions' are external to us or internal doesn't really matter much to me. The fact they 'exist' in some form at all is the remarkable thing. No-one can acurately say its this or that yet. But we can sure say 'its remarkable' or 'this is what we experienced'.

You've got Elves, everybody does!

So do you think its more believable that its a completely alien entity seperate from your imagination or consciousness altogether?

Well actually it was a whole bunch of seperate entites, that kind of looked like physical representations of star systems, I think at the time perhaps I was a star system also. Funny thing was though.... that it felt exactly like the place I was at before I signed up for this "human experience".

DMT naturally occurs within our body.

it does eh? Jimminy Jillickers!

Hebrew is a human language.

Yep, this much I know. While I know very little about the Hebrew language all I really know is that it's a very ancient language and that it's very closely related to Sanskrit. Don't get me wrong, my head just about exploded when I sang the song to this lovely lady shortly after and she was actually able to translate it for me (i wasn't expecting it to really mean anything). That for me was probably "the big validator" and I reeeeaallly hate it when my experiences get validated like that, because it kind of means that im not just a whacked out drugged up loon, that there really IS something going on "out there". It's way more comfortable just being the messy druggo heathen that people look down upon and give the ol' "tsk tsk" to and promise themselves that they'll "never become like that" hahahahahahahahaha

Maybe you dont know the language in this life, but whats not to say one of your ancient ancestors could speak or knew some Hebrew and all that info is locked away deep within our pysche?

Heh ok im willing to accept that perhaps my ancient Hebrew ancestors language is somehow embedded in my DNA and that the DMT somehow unlocked this language and formed it into a song, so let's go with that. But how the fuck do you explain the music that accompanied it because WOWZERS that was some amazing shit!!! I mean if my fucken ancient dead ancestors were capable of making music like that, then holy shit! my ancient dead ancestors make John Lennon, Mozart, Simon Posford and Maynard Keenan look like the fucken Backstreet Boys!! By all logical rationale if i've got that sort of musical talent in my genetic dna then why the hell aren't I on a world tour right now travelling around in the back of limousines snorting cocaine cut with Paris Hiltons vaginal excretions?

So somehow my subconscious is generating the ancient language, the background music, the entities surrounding me and also the messages that they are sharing with me. My subconscious probably also made the call that sent the Helicopter flying over the cabin that coincidentally pulled me out of the experience also (usually the point where i start talking about helicopters is the point that I start losing people).

I don't want to put myself down here but really I don't think my subconscious is capable of pulling that sort of shit. I mean it usually spends like 90% of it's time trying to figure out crafty ways to trick Torstens mother into having sex with me, where the hell does it find time to come up with all of this business??? hahahahaha

No-one can acurately say its this or that yet. But we can sure say 'its remarkable' or 'this is what we experienced'.

Well no-one that hasn't been to the deeper levels and brought something back at least.

But if you've actually been to those dimensional realms, and you've actually MET those beings, then the validity of their existence no longer becomes an issue, the only isue now is exactly what they are doing out there and what their motivations are for doing it.

If you've been to the dimensional spaces, and you have met the right beings and you still question whether or not they actually exist, then their very existence will always be one of those un-answerable questions with you... along with "Why are women so physically repulsed by me?" and "What does cheese say when it has it's photo taken?" Work on solving these deep puzzling mysteries first and foremost.... because you're either not ready yet or they simply have no interest in you. Or more realisticly your role here lies not outside of these dimensions, but closer to the physical realms.

The very notion that these entites could just be extensions of our unconscious thoughts is completely ridiculous.... and if you find this explanation plausible then you simply haven't gone deep enough.

I challenge any person here to combine 4-acetoxy-dmt with DMT and then come back and tell me those guys aren't real. I suspect that more likely what you'll do is come back laughing hysterically "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man that Kent is a serious goon! HAHAHAHAHAHA manifestation of my subconscious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA exotic abberation of the brains perceptual mechanics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" It'll suddenly become the best joke you've heard all year.

This really is a laughing matter.....and I encourage you all to laugh hysterically when the big validator hit's home, roll around on the floor and clutch your ribs, it's gonna feel amazing!!!

Hmmmm have to go now I seem to have a facsimile coming through from the 4th dimension+++++

*begin transmission******

mantid.jpg

*end transmission***********

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!

-Chemical Shaman

:lol::lol::lol: GOLD :lol::lol::lol:

But if you've actually been to those dimensional realms, and you've actually MET those beings, then the validity of their existence no longer becomes an issue

yeah.

while the article makes so much sense in such a rational manner, & i'd really like to believe that 'everything' was all in my drug addled mind, in the end it's just wishful thinking.

DMT naturally occurs within our body.

it does eh? Jimminy Jillickers!

CS, im not having a go at you, im very curious about all of this and am just asking questions :)

'I don't want to put myself down here but really I don't think my subconscious is capable of pulling that sort of shit. I mean it usually spends like 90% of it's time trying to figure out crafty ways to trick Torstens mother into having sex with me, where the hell does it find time to come up with all of this business???'

HAHA ROFL

'The very notion that these entites could just be extensions of our unconscious thoughts is completely ridiculous....'

Is it? It could be any number of things, we dont know anything for sure regarding the profound and perculiar effects of the material. No one knows the how or why in complete fruition. perhaps inteligence exists within every single atom and particle? Perhaps the universe was created when an elf god accidently vomited divine bunderberg rum into the void? Im curious to all possibilities irrelevent of who's been deeper than who.

'This really is a laughing matter.....and I encourage you all to laugh hysterically when the big validator hit's home'

Well this discusion certainly wets an appetite! I hope i can get the opportunity one day.

Hmmm, going over every thing I said yesterday im pretty well tempted to delete everything I wrote, I somehow seem to always manage to pass myself off as some sort of idiotic ranting yahoo, and while im in a much more rational frame of mind today i feel like maybe I should treat this issue with the seriousness it deserves, and not as a joke like I treat everything else.

At the moment I think im probably in the same boat with Rev, not because I doubt that they exist... but because I want to approach this with a more rational and open mind. I did a series of experiements last night, challenging some surface level entites existence and from what I could tell they easily could have been generated from my subconscious. There was nothing rock solid that could determine them as completely seperate from my being, which I found really interesting and explored as far and as deep as I could go at the time.

Keep in mind that I wasn't actually on DMT at the time but interesting to note, and I don't want to make this sound too serious.... when I was accessing those 'matrix systems' there seemed to be some sort of monumental "shift" going on, now i analyzed this from a completely neutral point of view, accepting the whole time that it could have been generated from within my subconscious, but what it felt like to me was that there was a whole shitload of "code" being over-written. Like maybe the balance had changed dramatically and some serious stuff was either being re-written or changed. if anybody else has experienced the same thing very recently then I would definately be interested in hearing from you.

Like I said this could have been my subconscious and I want to go a bit deeper and explore this further.

Something i've been wanting to point out though, is that im not some sort of DMT hot-shot. I would definately call myself an amateur at best and have only ever done ayahuasca ONCE essentially.

My entity contact has come in a number of ways: either from injecting DMT while simultaneously injecting ketamine, injecting ketamine and then smoking DMT, snorting ketamine and smoking DMT (years ago) combining changa+mushrooms, but more recently (and I find this to be the most unimaginably powerful formula yet) is by combining 4-acetoxy-DMT with DMT. I think 4-acetoxy-DMT should be the next big thing to be explored, there is some amazing stuff going on with this compound alone and the potenial work that can be done with this as a tool for healing (inner and outer it seems) and additionally as a facillitator for contact is huge. But I find if you wait till just about the end of the 4-acetoxy experience and then throw some DMT on top of that then you are instantaneously transported to the VERY VERY deep dimensional realms. Out there it's an entity free-for-all and if you're not careful you can really expose yourself to some serious risk.... Which I suppose is something I want to explore further and ascertain whether or not my subconscious is actually capable of "doing that" to myself and how it manages to generate such unimaginable phenomena, beings and communication.

Also before I forget to mention, all of this talk being bandied around about ELVES, Fairies etc etc I find a little bit silly. I have never actually encountered any Elves or Fairies as such (that's not to say they don't exist) my usual interactions are of a much more serious and extra-terrestrial nature and there is nothing in the make-up or the shaping of the beings that can be in anyway interpreted as being something I have been pre-disposed to (not by a long shot). Everyone has seen the fairies and the elves in the story books so it's safe to say that what Kent says about you generating those interactions with your subconscious becomes a lot more plausible.

What make's me inclined to believe about elves and fairies though is the fact that people who have never even heard of DMT and never even tried any psychedelic drugs are able to see them. Im a lot more inclined to believe in their existence based on this and this alone, and yes im prepared to accept that this could also be their subconscious as they have been pre-disposed through childrens books and movies.

So what if Kent is right? The potential implications are pretty huge, I mean..... if this aspect isn't real.... then what about all the other aspects? Let's say the entity thing has successfully been explained using "science" (which by no means has it actually been), where does that leave everything else? There is just SO much going on that appears to be external that I don't think can be dismissed so easily.

One external thing that I don't think can be explained so easily is the music. Now one could say that your subconscious is tricking your brain into believing that it's hearing the most beautiful music it's ever heard, but then........ I can still remember how the songs sound when I come out of the experience. I can sometimes bring the songs back with me even. Anybody can make up and hum a tune in their mind but the complexity of this music is so vast that it seems almost inconceivable that a human mind could possibly come up with such amazing sounds.

Something else that I feel should be spoken about, and I don't want to dis-respect the matter by bringing it into the public arena like this (so please if anybody feels I should delete this please let me know immediately) is Ronans death. Now it's no secret that Ronan was doing some serious work in the DMT realms, and the circumstances surrounding his death seem highly suspect to me, in the same way (I believe) as the circumstances surrounding McKenna's death. I don't believe DMT to be carcinogenic and won't entertain that as a notion, but this whole 'rapid onset of extremely rare cancers' thing I think needs to be looked at more closely. There are others here who know more about this than I do so I really want those people to speak up if at all possible. I believe in Ronans case there was a signifigant attack on him recently preceeding the diagnosis and within a couple of months he was gone. Coincidence is the easy explanation, I want to hear more on the matter.

Back to more personal experiences though, another external factor I can think of is maybe a few months or so ago I was attacked by this mechanical, robotic type entity out there in hyperspace who was extremely hostile and extremely efficient in his attack (he almost felt like some sort of computer programme). He came at me so hard and fast that I barely had time to react (let alone generate the experience with my subconscious you could say). After the encounter I was left feeling pyschically raped and defeated (for want of a better term) and was in bed for the rest of the weekend. Now following the experience I described this being to several people. About a month after the experience I started describing the being to an individual who is well versed in the DMT realms and basically after i started describing the being, he COMPLETED describing the being. His description matched mine exactly.

One way of looking at it is by saying that the form has been generated by the collective conscious and perhpas the DMT connects you to that particular data or form in the collective conscious so while you might feel like you are being attacked it is simply your subconscious adding a pre-existing form to something you are perceiving to happen.

But if we go by that explanation, then that theory intrinsically implies that there are INDEED external factors involved in DMT and if there are infact external factors involved then is it that much of a stretch to suggest they could be even MORE external than imagined??

Interesting to note also that a few weeks ago I met a man at random while having dinner in a restaurant, it was a completely random encounter but after we started talking for a while I brought up the subject of entities (we never discussed DMT and I don't believe this man was a drug user though he may have well been). I asked him if he knew about the robotic mechanical beings (like the one that had attacked me) and he said that he did. Infact he even had a name for them and began to explain what they are doing out there and how they are working in conjunction with other entity groups. What I find remarkable though is that his description matched my experience so closely and this guy probably wasn't even a DMT user. He began to explain how he is working with groups to put some 5th dimensional algorithms into the collective (or something along those lines) which I find interesting if not a little perplexing but the fact that he knew about these guys at all really brought it home again that this is well likely completely external to me.

I mean the word coincidence springs to mind again but it would be stretching the whole meaning of "coincidence" to such an incredibly thin point by now.

Also what I don't really understand is exactly why my subconscious would actually generate beings to attack me in the first place and why these beings that have been generated by my subconscious seem to be so responsive to fear and so repulsed by love, and also why the much more beautiful beings that can try to access you at the same time as the negative beings seem to respond so well to love and are pushed further away by any fear that is present. Also the geometry they use to try to communicate to you, why it is so unlike any geometry I have ever seen............ and by the way where do crop circles come from? :)

Alright I think I have ranted for long enough. Im definately interested in exploring this a lot further and working more closely with my subconscious, and I feel that after last night I am in a much better position to do this. While I fail to see how it is at all possible for my subconscious to have generated some of the experiences I have experienced im prepared to put it into the realm of possibility and look further into it.

Sorry for such a long rant, I know it' a bit much to read.

Im really looking forward to hearing from people that have more experience with DMT than I do, because I definately don't feel qualified enough to make any statements that are too concrete. This entity contact is something that is pretty prominent in my life at the moment and I want to learn as much about it as I possibly can.

thankyou

-Chemical Shaman

I feel its also worth exploring not just consciouss realms and other dimensions but degrees of scale. if our body contains millions of parasites (skin hair stomach) and our cells are somewhat individual organisms then it could be plausible this organic symbiosis has implications. we are not alone in our own body before even getting into dmt!

DOUBLE POST (a 5th dimensional post)

Edited by botanika

Hmmm I have a lot more to say here but im really not too sure exactly how to say it. Upon doing some further and much deeper experimenting I feel there is a few points to make.

The sort of experiences that im having with DMT now are entirely different to the experiences I was having with DMT 5 years ago. The defining moment of change where DMT was elevated to an infinately higher realm was I suppose where you could say I got "the calling". I know getting this calling is not a unique experience and that many DMT users have experienced this, the kind of message that says "ok you're working for us now". After I got "my calling" DMT has never been the same. Each DMT experience now connects me up to some form of alien consciousness that appears to be completely seperate from me, and extremely independant in thought.

Now i spoke before about the combination of 4-acetoxy-DMT with DMT, I find that this combo will pretty much immediately catalyse an 'alien abduction' type experience. Having done a little bit of scouting around the internet I was really suprised to find the following article, which I strongly encourage everyone to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis

Simpler, more neutral variants of the interdimensional hypothesis lacking the control mechanism theory are:

* Some UFOs might be natural objects which can travel through multiple dimensions, UFOs as unknown natural phenomena

* Some UFOs might represent non-human craft and beings from other dimensions or parallel universes. This is a slight variant of the more accepted extraterrestrial hypothesis, that assumes such craft and beings arise from stellar systems from within our own universe.

* Some UFOs might be the observable effect (sort of a fringe interference) in our three dimensional space of a device operated from a higher order dimension. Because the object is not physically in our dimension, this theory accounts for the seeming impossible, yet observed aspects of silence traveling at high speed in atmosphere and instantaneous change of direction of movement. The question to test this theory is asked of the expert physicist studying the mathematics of the higher dimensional universe. It is, "What would be the nature of the three dimensional apperception of a multi-dimensional object seen from the three dimensions?"

This relates extremely closely to my own expereinces. Here is some more:

Jacques Vallee proposes the existence of a non-human consciousness, which may or may not possess a physical body or bodies, that exists either on or around the earth and is able to manipulate space, time and consciousness in ways that we presently do not understand. Vallee is confident that humans can ultimately understand the larger reality of the phenomenon, provided the problem is attacked with research of sufficient vigour.

In addition to Vallee, other researchers such as Salvador Freixedo, John Keel, and Aime Michel, believe the phenomenon represents an alien intelligence which can masquerade in various forms, including space visitors, religious apparitions, anomalous creatures, poltergeists, and psychic phenomena.

The part about them being able to manipulate space, time and consciousness rings especially true, as that is what they more or less have told me during abduction experiences. I find it really interesting to read independant documentation of these exact same concepts outside of my own experiences though.

Here's something that I find pretty concerning:

These "aliens", appear to practice deception on a vast scale, and little, if anything of who they say they are or even what they appear to be can be trusted.

This really worries me because it opens up a whole new realm of thought processes, I mean what does it mean if they really are just fucking with me? What if everything they have told me is really just a lie, that there is no battle for the good/evil balance, that people like George Bush can actually exist without any sort of external manipulation from inter-dimensional beings? I do get a strong feeling of deception from the negative and hostile beings, could it be they aren't anywhere near as big a threat as they claim to be, could this just be further aspects of the experiment?

Something else that I wanted to post is a corresponding article on alien abduction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_abduction

In the article it lists some common phenomena with abduction experiences.

Most abduction cases show these patterns:

1. Capture (Abductees taken from room/area and find themselves in the "ship")

2. Examination (Probes inserted in different areas, etc.)

3. Conference ("Aliens" speak with abductees)

4. Tour (Not always described but some abductees claim to be shown the ship)

5. Loss of Time (Many abductees suffer from periods of time removed from their memory, often coming back to them later)

6. Return (Returned, sometimes with environmental changes)

7. Aftermath (Sickness, new phobias, ridicule, etc.)

This pretty much reflects my abduction experiences exactly, a series of events that I have a really hard time believing could simply be generated from my subconscious.

I have read the James Kent article a number of times now including once on DMT (interesting to note that the article no longer seems to be up, but I think the website is probably just down temporarily) and the more I read it the more I realise that James Kent simply just doesn't "get" DMT, it seems that the realms of DMT he is talking about and discussing are really just the fundamental 'surface level' realms and no particular theory that he puts forward is really even relevant to the levels that I am currently experiencing. As Julian said "its obvious he hasn¨t fully explored the compound"

. this is definately how it seems.

When connected up to an alien consciousness just earlier this afternoon I tried everything in my power to 'will' it out of existence, but it simply wasn't on the cards. I looked deep, deep within my subconscious for any signs that it could possibly have been generating this and there was no two ways about it the consciousness was completely seperate and independant from my own. This is by no means a definitive answer to anything and certainly isn't going to change my stance because I have much much further experimenting to do with this, but so far I really fail to see how James Kents article can actually be taken seriously given what myself and other people are experiencing. I think what is more important to ascertain is exactly what is going on with these beings and exactly what it is they are doing, because my trust in them is greatly diminished at the moment.

I also still think that the possibilty that there is more going on with James Kents article should not be disregarded, a campaign from the other side to cover up what is going on or to convince people that it isn't really going on at all is not entirely unlikely in comparison to everything else that's out there.

I am glad that this article has come along though because it really is allowing me to get much deeper inside all of this and with a much more objective view-point.

We'll see where things go from here.

-Chemical Shaman

Whenever i try to wrap my head around phenomena i find the holographic model of reality helps me distill my thoughts.

if you havn't already read about it, check it out linky