The Corroboree
gomaos

rivea corymbosa experiences?

we are using not tap water right? chlorine destroys lsa...

SWIM has had many hbwr experiences, mostly chewed, some pleasant, some not... really really unknown.

SWIM blended and acetone wash then dried and ate the seed mash. Extremely visual, mind you dosage was increased alot. But subject was already drunk and after about 2hrs

layed down and enjoyed the ride. Very unique, but experience ended with strange extreme paranoia. Luckily subject was no stranger to those depths and came out tip top.

But in the 6 or 8 experiences, SWIM says its really hit and run. Probably 65% great time (always lots of alcohol first), and 35% worst time of your life... not really but pretty bad.

1. Evian was used in lieu of distilled water

2. Those bad times, do you mean it was just nausea and/or cramping that made it bad? Or was it a bad-feeling type bad trip like when a friend of mine smokes mj while on coke (as you say with the paranoia)?

3. I don't want to derail this thread with off-topicness, but is the consensus that acetone safe enough for extractions even though it might not be as clean when evaporated?

A FOAF happens to have both of these HBWR and Morning Glory seeds and was curious If he wanted to extract in Alchool would any of the other herbs in GIN Bombay blue sapphire to be precise mess with the activity of the seeds hes rather confused about this as he has heard several times that one shouldnt extract in alchool and then other places that its perfectly fine. Would it behove him to get some 151 if he wanted to do a alchool extraction. Or perhaps cold distilled water is the better choice as he has that on hand as well. Also the vendor placed a very od bit on the package off Ololiuqui "Ololiuqui Virgin Seeds" any Idea what hes getting at.

:shroomer:

In my reasearch regarding this plant I have come across an interesting reaction that occurs via the use of peppermint oil in the extraction process has anyone any experience regarding this .

sdfs

Edited by Teljkon

1. Evian was used in lieu of distilled water

2. Those bad times, do you mean it was just nausea and/or cramping that made it bad? Or was it a bad-feeling type bad trip like when a friend of mine smokes mj while on coke (as you say with the paranoia)?

3. I don't want to derail this thread with off-topicness, but is the consensus that acetone safe enough for extractions even though it might not be as clean when evaporated?

Each time was accompany'd by mj and this did help a little but on the bad times there was just a bad body buzz that made things uncomfortable. Other times it wasn't there and was bliss.

The Acetone washed blended seed mash was left in a dark cool environment and sifted every day or so untill there was absolutely no acetone smell. There was no taste. And crispy dry. Was scraped up with a razor.

The idea was to then do a polar extraction and evaporate, but SWIM was a newbie and decided to just stick with a non-polar wash to compare with just straight seed mash.

asdasda

Edited by Teljkon

Not being as big a plant head as I should im not certain Is this Viraty Rivea Corymbosa??

post-4073-1230939767_thumb.jpg

:drool2: If it is drool on fools as ill soon be the proud owner of the cute little buggard! B)

Sorry Teljkon

I'm sure some one will correct me if i'm wrong but all the rivea plants I've ever seen flower white , looks like a Impoea species to me not sure which though

sdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon

Maybe Ill do a planting of both the proper name is Ipomoea purpurea is the Ipomoea completly non active or is there a poison

There is a general consensus from what I've come across that Impomea species cause a higher level of unpleasant side effects this is due to the number of seeds one has to consume,alkloid content varies between species slightly but generally 200-300 seeds as oppose to say 100 Rivea seeds to produce the same effects , I believe HBWR and rivea to both be more pleasant then an equally intense experience on Impomea

AFOAF just tried 34 Rivea seeds on Monday night. He was a bit pissy at the time but run them through his mulamatic, soaked in cold water for about 30 minutes and then strained through a stocking. He said it was a little foul to taste but not to hard to get down. No noticable effects were reported however he did purge during a coughing fit 30 minutes in so who know's. He said he has 200 seeds in the mail and plans on trying 100 next time around. Will report back when he has done the deed. :drool2:

:o:o My FOAF just informed me that he has just smoked 2 cones of the left over crushed seeds and wow... :P He is not tripping but feeling very relaxed and he just noticed his hands are steadier than they have been for awhile. Is this his imagination or has anybody else experienced something like this before. He is going out to scrape his bowl and mulamatic out now. Wouldn't want to waste it. Be interested if anyone else has had simular effects???? or am I the discoverer of a new and fantastic secret????

Hutch :wink:

someone smoked some sid years ago for a mild short lived effect........a waste i gather.

cyperus sp sometimes contain lsas and smoking these also was only mild and short lived,upping dose had little effect.

give us some more info if you can........

t s t .

34, is rather low, especially to puke. wonder why.

I can finally say i have managed to puke on rivea. last weekend i tried 250 seeds that were drying, and got a massive puke on....:( but teh effects were very strong. nothing truly hallucinogenic, but sure fucked with me right good!

34, is rather low, especially to puke. wonder why.

I can finally say i have managed to puke on rivea. last weekend i tried 250 seeds that were drying, and got a massive puke on....:( but teh effects were very strong. nothing truly hallucinogenic, but sure fucked with me right good!

I've had a bit of a chest infection for a few weeks and I had a coughing fit to the point where I just brought everything up. Pretty sure it wasn't the seeds as I was feeling good.

250 seeds sounds an awful lot? afoaf just got 500 seeds and is a bit unsure if a dose like that might kill him lol.

Considering he didn't grow them himself I would advise caution. Might try about 50 first I think....see how it goes and how potent they are.

Cheers

Hutch :wink:

I only get the mild buzz WITHIN the first three hours off less than about 200 'fresh' (less than a month old) seeds. Above about 200 I get the buzz, but then at the three hour mark the peaking part happens for sometimes up to 12 hours.

hutch that is wise, always best to start low and work up. but also consider possible tolerance when repeating.

ballzac, that was rivea? you get sick form 200+?

2 produce near placebo effects with some hypnagogic imagery behind closed eyes.

16 in combination with mj produced very strong effects. A very serious and deep teacher for sure. Not to be taken lightly i think. Peak was around 1 hour 15 minutes in. trails off after 2nd hour...

Was quite struck with fear i must add. With further mindfulness much could be experienced.

A dipping into the collective mind/ morphogenetic field does seem exist... Aztekky square letters impression was strong.

15 seeds could very well place one into the state of "ive done it this time... " mantra repeating.

1 hour in lemon water (tap water). ground.

Amazing.

^^^^^ are you talking HBWR or Rivea.seeds...Ive known 16 HBWR seeds to quite heavy and visual but Rivea don't usually get cracking till about 50 or more....!

ballzac, that was rivea? you get sick form 200+?

Yeah, thats rivea, and no, I don't get sick apart from slight nausea before it really kicks in at about the three hour mark. Four hundred is the most I've done and I can't say there was really any serious nausea to speak of... I spoke of that in this very same thread. http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...st&p=195200

Foton, are you are talking about HBWR seed, huh?

Foton, are you are talking about HBWR seed, huh?

They claim to be corymbosa, they could have been misslabeled.

Experience was comparable in intensity to half a tab of acid with mdma like happy fuzzyness... remember thinking "i feel delicious!"

Experience above was potentiated by Calli Godess.

Experience was comparable in intensity to half a tab of acid with mdma like happy fuzzyness... remember thinking "i feel delicious!"

Would you recognise them? Rivea are small and usually quite round. They are pale, can be kind of straw coloured or greyish. HBWR are substantially larger. Maybe 5mm or something. They have two very flat edges. They are furry even under their coat.

If it was HBWR it is suprising that you don't mention severe pain. It can feel like ligaments are about to tear every time you move. But if they were rivea, suprising that they were so potent.

Man they have to be mislabelled or you've got one hell of a sensitivity to this stuff Sticto or HBWR one could easily get these kind of effects people I've spoken with say even 50 or 70 seeds doesn't quite do the trick when playing with Rivea , there are however reports on erowid that would indicate different to my experience kind of makes me wonder if there is a variant in the species that is somewhat stronger of course this is just a theory but with some people getting effects off 10 or so and others needing 100+ on e has to wonder what exactly is going on with this wonderful little plant I can send you a few Rivea seeds I have floating about maybe then we can confirm whether we are discussing the same type of seed or not

It looks like rivea to me. Its smaller and browner than WBWR. Would be interesting to know if there are different strains.

I may be quite sensitive to ololiuhqui. Sasha Shulgin has spoken on how different and varied peoples individual chemical make is.

No nausea or pain. Sure does give the heart a workout though.

over the years i've become very sensitive to lsd/as,to the point where i can feel them through my hands and see them in the air......its sort of like an aura......i saw such an aura appear in front of someones mouth as they dropped a small square of paper of unknown nature they had found!

thats my post i need to make!

t s t .

It looks like rivea to me. Its smaller and browner than WBWR. Would be interesting to know if there are different strains.

I may be quite sensitive to ololiuhqui. Sasha Shulgin has spoken on how different and varied peoples individual chemical make is.

No nausea or pain. Sure does give the heart a workout though.

MFOAF seems to have an imunity to ololiuhqui. So far he has had 33, 50, 95 seeds a week apart and still has not experienced anything close to some of the descriptions written here. They come from two different grower's and it is believed they are fresh but unless you grow them yourself you never really know. The first hour or so is spent trying to stay awake as they seem to make him tired at first. Slowly a sense of alertness begins to creep in, music will start to sound good but thats it. :BANGHEAD2:

He does have a high tolerence for most things which makes most things expensive :lol:

He has some in the ground now so he will be giving those a try when they seed. He has also got some HBWR going now so he looks forward to that experience somewhere down the track. :drool2: