The Corroboree
gomaos

rivea corymbosa experiences?

Mmm, not quite.

For clarity - damiana and cocoa have both been found by an "average" human being to be useful, within bounds of sensibility, to offset lethargy from corymbosa use (as well as contributing a fair amount of synergistic wonder).

Probably worthy of a long hard think (if you're the chanceless type), combining something that (I think?) constricts vessels with something that dilates em, but then, in my fractured lil mirror of a mind it makes perfect sense.

So much for not incriminating yourself, anyone wanting free hearing aid batteries, PM me.

Eating weird plants is weird (well, was...) eating other weird plants with them is even weirder, Hell, you might weird right out and end up discovering the new... whatever.

Life is not without death, no matter how carefully managed.

Who knows? the same thing might kill the next labrat. especially if they take a lil info from here, a lil from there, and end up gobbing 400 seeds on an empty stomach, bar the lemonade, with tea made from a kilo of damiana. No helping dumb fucks.

FTR, I find three teaspoons of GOOD damiana to a cup of off boiling water makes a good tea, never needed more than three cups of that in any context. Can't tell you about shady old stuff you see around, but it does look woeful.

that, and being well rested, good lunch, nice company. It won't turn a crap night to fairy dust, but can make a nice night fantastic.

Also FTR, IMFOAFEnO, fresh but hard seeds, masticate well but with frequent sips of water or milk, versus acidic, to be pretty reliable.

VM

Oh, I get you loud and clear now...I think :) haha

SWIK recently munched a few rivea seeds (mega fresh) to no appreciable effect.

The same person simply sniffed (as in "smelt") a bag of fresh HBWR (he said he was intrigued by the nutty, rotten-woody smell)....and was profoundly affected with colorful swirling blotches and other tell-tale symptoms being experienced for 4-5 hours?!?!

The same person simply sniffed (as in "smelt") a bag of fresh HBWR (he said he was intrigued by the nutty, rotten-woody smell)....and was profoundly affected with colorful swirling blotches and other tell-tale symptoms being experienced for 4-5 hours?!?!

Was this later the same day as the rivea was taken? haha. But seriously, intriguing is not the precise word I would use for HBWR. I think it's the most disgusting tasting entheogen. Very strange that you got an effect from smelling it though. I don't think there is any pharmacological explanation for this.

snorting seed coat!

but also i can detect lsa gases when a well sealed bag is opened after storage.with stipa seeds first time.

t s t .

who the hell is SWIK....?

@ballzac it wasn't me, but someone i know (SIK)....haha, i was putting a "w" in there...the humanity...... :wacko:

Gas, eh?.....well this dude ain't exactly a teenager if you catch my drift, and is quiet sure he was affected....the seed was fresh as a daisy and was being stored in a clippy at the time...... :wink:

Edited by Re-Grifter

snorting seed coat!

but also i can detect lsa gases when a well sealed bag is opened after storage.with stipa seeds first time.

t s t .

I didn't think there was much in the seed coat. Also meant to be toxins in the seed coat. I'm interested to hear more though. Perhaps it is silly to scrape the furry coat off, or perhaps it should be set aside for insufflation.

Wasn't it found that the coat is pretty much leave-on-able?.....i have heard scraping the husk away makes little difference to nausea etc.

I swear by scraping the "Fuzzy stuff" Down with a StanlyKnife razorblade or Paring knife!

Usually all the way down to even scratch the slightest layer of the Hard Coat off.

I can definitley tell the difference between having it included or not :huh:

Re; the HBWR... I also thought there was cyanogenic glycosides in the fuzz and outer coating? I scrape the hell out of them before I eat any, but have found that the older the seed, the side effects increase.

I almost can't believe how good LSA feels, it may not be uber trippy, but the whole feeling like your skin melts into your surroundings (and into another lucky punter's nekkid skin ;) ) which is incredibly erotic to say the least. I can't wait to get some MG and Ololiuqui to see how much they compare to HBWR.

Edit:

VVVV Ergometrine is the one responsible for uterine contractions isn't it? HWBR definitely brings on my period early. But obviously so too does 'Cid.

Edited by FancyPants

It's rumoured Ololiuqui is the "smoothest" due to a lack of ergometrine.

I find that the sedating effects only last about four hours, and at high doses there can be an additional 12 hours of tripping after the sedative effects begin to wane. Not really a problem except that I find it a little worrying when it's strong. But certainly adding another drug to the mix would only serve to make me MORE concerned.

and rightly so, as i said the gnome would look into this deeply before any prepartions are made both chemicals appear to be constritive on the blood vessel, so based on peliminary investigation neither caffine or the other early mentioned herbs would seem to be suitable , hmmm back to the drawing board.

The gnome advised me that he came across a few techniques which should give a nice result , from experience reports the method he is currently looking into seems to not have the sedative aspect and can apparently become very visual , something to do with the chemicals working together due to the method used, Anyway once my friend the gnome undertakes the method probably in the next fortnight will post a run down of the appropriate methods and results

friend of mine ,now deceased, used to call rivea 'budgie acid'.

interesting with low dose,say 6,initial mild effects fade but the next day you can find yourself reflecting on what a good day it was.

t s t .

friend of mine ,now deceased, used to call rivea 'budgie acid'.

Is that because munching on seeds is like eating bird food?

SWIM took 110 seeds and used a similar method to the last extarction he undertook using lemon juice and water

110 seeds ground to powder , put into glass, fresh juice from half a lemon added stirred , mixed with around 200ml of water , put in fridge and left for what was intending to be 4 hours product was strirred several times but after about 3 hours SWIM fell asleep , He told me he awoke the next morning and remembered mixture was in the fridge , he stirred again before consuming about 10.30am origianl prepartion was made att around 9pm the night before

Water was held in mouth swished before swallowing swim advised me the combination of lemon and seeds was not really all that plaesant, ( water was filtered before drinking).

SWIM advises that effects were felt very quickly and had a mild-medium intensity , the peak of the experience only lasted approximately 3-4 hours with a mild after glow remaining until late that night , some very very slight visual distortion was noticed especially when looking into mirrors or reflective surfaces , actually SWIM advises me at one point he remembers quite fasinated with this aspect. Emotions were definitely heightened , SWIM actually decided to Christmas shopping in his altered sate auditory perception was definitely distorted he also advised and the shopping centre was quite difficult to deal with

SWIM also told me he ended up eating the seed mush although he felt that this did not on this occasion dramatically effect intensity although it may have slightly prolonged the peak and the experience in general :lol:

Edited by neoshaman

30 seeds ground in mortar and pestle then added to water with lemon juice in fridge for 30mins was mildly uplifting and heightened emotional state, good for added empathy of Lord of the Rings, lol, good exp. in hindsight but nothing to write home about...

30 seeds crunched up in the mouth was more active, again emotional states heightened good platform for other adventures, some tingling in toes (vaosconstriction?).

I expect 100 + would be quite good as neoshaman says, maybe a bit hard on the body/headache?

IMO morning glories are probably much stronger/more profound, though high dose rivea may have potential (100, 150, 200 etc.). When living OS 75 MGs was a notably visual experience while 200+ was rather mind blowing with lots of tingling in hands and feet in early exp.

Peace

1. 200 hundred seeds crushed

2. put them in a tea bag and inside some clear cold water

3. put them in fridge for 30 mins

4. drink

That is the most easier way. Talking about 30 seeds we talk about a threshold experience.

It's what are you looking for in the end.

My friend, weighing around 55kgs tried 20 rivea seeds with lime juice and cold water sitting in fridge for 3 hours. Taken p/r no effect.

She then had 50 the next day with just cold water sitting in fridge ten minutes. Taken p/o low just-noticeable effects.

She swallowed 80 that were crushed and put into caps. She hopes they will be somewhat like 5 or so HBWR seeds.

LSA is beautiful. And holy shit how erotic do you feel??? My friend gave another friend very strict instructions for some HBWR to partake tonight at a festival. She's hoping he's going to have a blast :) He even followed her instructions to take a packet of buscopan just in case the cramps get a bit overwhelming.

Exactly Tinkal, it depends on what one wants to do: 200 seeds on first attempt sound too much in my book ;) - especially when we have indications that 100something are quite active....

Edited by mutant

LSA is beautiful. And holy shit how erotic do you feel???

i noticed that as well. not hugely intense, but it seems when on lsa and my wife comes home...anyway, wonder why.

we are using not tap water right? chlorine destroys lsa...

SWIM has had many hbwr experiences, mostly chewed, some pleasant, some not... really really unknown.

SWIM blended and acetone wash then dried and ate the seed mash. Extremely visual, mind you dosage was increased alot. But subject was already drunk and after about 2hrs

layed down and enjoyed the ride. Very unique, but experience ended with strange extreme paranoia. Luckily subject was no stranger to those depths and came out tip top.

But in the 6 or 8 experiences, SWIM says its really hit and run. Probably 65% great time (always lots of alcohol first), and 35% worst time of your life... not really but pretty bad.

sdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon