The Corroboree
Torsten

New Auction Site on-line now !!

send him a message via the swapnsell site jono!

Or query him in the Q and A section :angry:

For some reason SWAPnSELL was charging small fees for certain services. This was unintentional and even though I repeatedly stated the service is free it may have put some people off. I was forced to act on this because I was actually suspended from the site for running up too much debt :blush:

I have tracked won the setting that caused the problem and have reset all balances to zero.

:ana: And I just payed my 88cents in fee's via paypal. Do u know how much money that is too me? I'm not gona be able to eat this week now. :lol: Nah just kiddin, keep it as a donation. A thanks for all ur great work.

LOL, read the heading of this thread !!!!! :P

You totally confused me with those 88 cents. For a moment I thought I listed an item wrong and you ended up with 50cm of San Pedro for 88 cents or somethign like that :wacko:

I am refunding the fee in full cos I don't like the fact paypal got 32 cents for that transaction :o

:lol: So don't go given any more money. Keep it dude, but u prob already transfered it. By the way, did u notice you add for 700mm of peruvianus KK2152 in SAB's shop for $9 :blush: . I almost bought it, but realized it says 100mm aswell. Was gona stir ya though, 700mm of peru for $9, bargain. :lol:

LOL, I don't even have any 700mm peruvians :blush:

thanks.

I dont understand. I go to register, and in the terms & conditions it says it doesnt allow minors (under 16yo) to register, so that leaves me eligible, but then says I cant register because I need to be over 21? What gives?

Edited by without

sorry, just fudge your birthday to get in. as long as you are over 18 everything should be fine. in fact, as long as you don't default on your deals no one will ever know how old you are. I won't rewrite/customise the rules & terms until I am sure the site actually will succeed.

just letting you know that i couldn't find the site in a google search (intentional?)

It won't appear if you look for tradingpost, apples-n oranges, or a whole heap of other stuff. It will however be googles top hit if you are searching for swapnsell :wink:

also when i entered "swap" and "sell" as keywords in the search terms on the sab forum site,

there were no results....had to find the site address manually in the trade forum. ( also intentional?)

perhaps the search engine isn't running proper since the upgrade

The name is "swapnsell". That's one word. Search engines can't distinguish the three words you are trying to search for. The SAB site uses google.

I will try to make it easier to find via search. The idea was to initially keep it within the ethnobotany community, so there was no emphasis on making it searchable.

also, after having a look, it appears the computer & tech section lists 5 items but when you look at it,

there is only 1 ????

ewwww! Freaky. No idea what's going on there. Thanks for lettign me know.

I have always provided webspace and support for other stores, public trading, and any other form of material and information exchange. This process has been instrumental in the fantastic growth of this community, which in itself is very satisfying, but which incidentally also happens to translate into better business for ALL involved.

It has also helped in avoiding the US style ethno supply businesses, where the sales process has become more important than the plants and herbs.

I think your correct. I've been looking for an strong online ethno community here in the US but I've not come across one that I feel comfortable with. The venders here are the same way or maybe the good ones are just to elusive for me to find. There's a US SWAPnSELL.com site but it appears to be rather dead inactive and with not a single plant to speak of. You Aussies have a great thing going here and if it wasn't for the hellacious shipping costs I'd probably start buying overseas.

Edited by liftyourskinnyfists

:lol: nah last post was just a month ago.

Its not uncommon to see one of us start posting again in a thread thats been inactive for 5 years as if the conversation had just started yesterday.

just meant to say, thanks torsten!

the site certainly works for me.

man am I busy this morning....

You Aussies have a great thing going here and if it wasn't for the hellacious shipping costs I'd probably start buying overseas.

Plants and larger products are expensive to ship O/S, but we actually ship all seeds for free. And the shipping on extracts etc wouldn't be much more than US fees {I notice many US companies making a bit extra on their shipping].