The Corroboree
apothecary

The Lab

Yep, tis Sina alright. The jeans and white sneakers give him away.

I think the Lab needs some other operators to be able to kick people off, as there is some suspiciously quiet and idle people joining.

Like who Sobr, why dont you mention thier names here, then they can own up to who they are?

Personaly I hate it when people use a diferent name on IRC than they use on the forums, why do it, it jst makes things more complicated.

Like who Sobr, why dont you mention thier names here, then they can own up to who they are?

Personaly I hate it when people use a diferent name on IRC than they use on the forums, why do it, it jst makes things more complicated.

lol u always have a different name andy hahaha :)

potato.jpg

Anyone who attended the camp and wishes to see some photos can pop on the lab for a private viewing :)

Whats up with the lab tonite??????

cant get in.

Damn, i need to talk. :(

Me either. No idea. I assume network failure.

EDIT: Just checked, other servers on the same subnet operating normally, the box must have reset or something unusual. Don't expect the lab to be back online till tomorrow when I restart it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by apothecary

FUCK FUCK FUCK

ah well, cab sav better serve me well tonite.

FUCK

I think it's about time I bothered to join up to the Lab. I may have to call upon more computer savy ppl if I can't figure out configuration settings. If I do, guess I'll c ya's on there tonight.

Spoke to the network admin last night before I hit the sack, he said there is some weird firewall issue going on, the host has actually been locked out of the internet (it is still up and running fine).

No idea what's going on, will keep you guys updated.

Haha ok guys, for all the lab junkies out there, we are back online :)

It's bumpin on the lab tonight!

Calling all crew, calling all crew!

Hey labinesters, just got the net back yesterday! (since when I was robbed) so I will be back in labtastic business. Work arvo shift now though so it will be either late late in the night or early in the day..

Just wanted to let you guys know the reason why I haven't been online - Really miss speaking to you all. C yuz soon. :)

The server is up, someone is playing network dodginess again! grr.

Dunno how long it will take to fix, but it'll be back!

Ok guys I got some bad news.

The person who was hosting my server has decided to go out of the business, and although he's allowed me to keep my account he requests I no longer host external served stuff on it.

That's why it isn't accessible (even though the server is online).

So right now there is no lab until I get a chance to find a new network, or find somewhere to host our own server.

If anyone knows of a half speedy & reliable, SSL enabled, irc network, preferably outside the jurisdiction of the US government would be nice.

I am also pondering just setting up a channel on one of the public networks and distributing a piece of encryption software to everyone instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know how to setup a private, unencrypted, WPN server. Its sorta like IRC but has more advanced goodies.

I generally only reboot once a month. I'm in the US tho :unsure: