The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

Seriously sexy flower photo exhibition

http://www.herbariumamoris.se/herbariumamoris.html

I don't know if the exhibition's still in Australia somewhere, it was supposedly on at Adelaide Botanical Gardens last year and I caught it in Freo just by chance. The photos are so absolutely luscious and sensual I felt like ripping them off the walls and rolling around in them for half an hour. Inspired by the work of Linnaeus, and it shows. If you even think it's in your area, chase it up. :worship:

Ahhh crap, that is absolutely awesome Darklight. Even the small pictures on that website look awesome, would give up my last :shroomer: to see the exhibition.

Hehe, I could go for rolling round on them for a while too :)

Also good to learn about Linnaeus, very....free thinking botanist. (i.e. not like that fellow that was on that ship with that captain guy that invaded our country and so much and so forth :P )

Wasn't he also responsible for naming cannabis? (naming over 7700 plants, I'd bloody hope so :lol: ) I wonder if he ever partook... :rolleyes:

Heehee, thanks Darklight, you made my day, looking through all those pictures, makes me want to marry a plant and...oh wait, that's illegal, nm :)

Ta.