The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Is there a problem with credit card payments?

We usually get most orders paid by credit card, but in the last 2 weeks everyone seems to have opted for the other payment options. Normally I woldn't worry about that (although it has never happened before), but I did do some tweaking of the credit card payment system 2 weeks ago and now I am worried that it might be causing problems.

So, if anyone has encountered problems with paymate payments since the 1st of June, please let me know.

I used to use CC but it gave trouble that one time (I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything different from the times it did work), and Netbank has the SAB payment details saved in my "addressbook" or whatever, so it really wasn't really that much trouble and I figured I'd just avoid the risk...

There used to be a problem with customers not clicking the return screen and hence the order not completing. That's why I changed the script. So there should be no more problems with credit card payments. But since then I've had just one CC payment which is just totally out of the ordinary. On the other hand we've had about 50 paypal payments in that time, which we usually don't even clock up in 2 months :huh:

Maybe folks are realising paypal is now based in australia and hence much more convenient.

Hello, hope this thread isn't too old but found it while searching for similar issues. Friend in NSW is trying to make a c/card purchase at sab webstore without creating a paypal acc ( order info says there is alternate cc option ) but keeps getting directed to paypal server. Any advice appreciated

Thanx

Easily confused