The Corroboree

Was wondering if you could make Changa pellets like say the size of a pea and mix in some Syrian rue into them...take one every 10 mins or so...try to work out your dose slowly ....longer trip...?...nausea maybe...the reason I'm thinking this is because smoking it is totally off the boards...it hurts way to much...well free base does anyways..

Why not just make changa to smoke? If changa hurts then there is something very wrong with your materials or what you are using to smoke it. Is way better than plain old FB imo, can play around with it more and isnt really hit or miss like FB can be.

mmmmmmmmmashi hiri......

Why not just make changa to smoke? If changa hurts then there is something very wrong with your materials or what you are using to smoke it. Is way better than plain old FB imo, can play around with it more and isnt really hit or miss like FB can be.

mmmmmmmmmashi hiri......

yeah can't say as I've had a lot of experience with the leaf mixes and changa it's self...just trying to ween myself off smoking less period.... that is including ciggies etc...although I'm somewhat of a hypocrite as I really want a shisha...but I'll perhaps play around with some leaf mixes...it has to be really smooth though I'm so sick of smoking anything harsh these days..whats a recommended really smooth leaf to mix in...Caapi is okay and so is mullen to an extent but they taste icky ..aftertaste etc..plus smoking you still have that short lived trip etc...just looking for that all perfect mix of perhaps orally and length of time with visuals with out any coughing, puking or general bad taste's....fussy fucker aren't I.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Would be great to hear more about options for consumption, especially in relation to spice derived from acacia. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places or something, but I'm finding it a hard thing to get substantial or reliable information about it. I've picked up great info talking face to face with people, but not so much online...

I presume there is some sort of method of consumption or preparation that is ayahuasca like?

poo, I'll assume your referring to oral consumption..

Between 100-200mg MAOI

Between 50-100mg DMT

Mixed in OJ and taken 15-30mins apart - or together.

For standard effects.

30-60mg - Threshold and light visuals.

100mg - Good starting does, effects are pronounced but still "workable" and not overwhelming.

200mg - Very visionary, still workable, obviously much stronger than 100mg though. May produce effects such as describe in 300mg for some people.

300mg - Strong effects, out-of-body and interdimmensional effects. A very high dose for the majority of people

400-500mg - Higher than necessary, probably, unless the person has a very high body weight or is a "hardhead" to drugs in general. Sensory overload, may too much information to be valuable. Recall will begin to be effected noticably.

problem with your theory is getting enough rue for maoi......have just rue pellets first?......sublingual/suck might work.........

t s t .

Thanks smokeydaze, yeah that's exactly the sort of info I'm after. Can anyone comment on duration when consumed orally in this manner? I presume the pattern of onset peak and decline is similar to an acid or mushroom trip?

also wondering if it is possible to make an aya brew just by boiling leaves or bark of acacias as you would with viridis leaves and adding a maoi?

anyone had any experience with this?

also wondering if it is possible to make an aya brew just by boiling leaves or bark of acacias as you would with viridis leaves and adding a maoi?

Mmmmmm acacia tea...cooking the bark and or leaves into some slightly acidic water would release the salts...I'm sure I've heard of others doing this before.

H.

Bark is chocked full of tannins and will give you stomach pains, phyllodes would be much better in this respect.

From the makers of "I can't believe its not Ayahuasca", works just like the real thing only Ozzier :lol:

i never heard of changa b4

I think it's highly disrespectful that a thread about Changa should degenerate in such a manner!

:P

haha

What would be a really tasty leaf to mix in?

You could just use DMT and extracted harmala alkaloids (of either rue or caapi), and then some tasty leaf...

tasty- Damiana, although I don't really like it.

Coca leaf if that were legal, they don't use it for a flavouring agent for nothing.

Umm, blue lotus seems to come out smelling like cum, yuk!

synthetic shoe flavouring, seems to be popular :P

tasty- Damiana, although I don't really like it.

Coca leaf if that were legal, they don't use it for a flavouring agent for nothing.

Umm, blue lotus seems to come out smelling like cum, yuk!

synthetic shoe flavouring, seems to be popular :P

i've always wondered the possibility of a 10-20x salvia as a base would surely create an intresting and somewhat intimidating experience IMO of course not here with our stupid laws but its a nice thought for people overseas

...add in a few sprinkles of ground A. colubrina seed pod casing...

A Friend of mine from the states used to experiment a lot with Salvia and Dimitri. Very different experience.. Not for the faint of heart!

Actually the sprinkles of A. Colubrina casings sound very interesting.. Especially considering how Mashi Hiri is often reported to have such a positive synergy..

Edited by Pelinster

A Friend of mine from the states used to experiment a lot with Salvia and Dimitri. Very different experience.. Not for the faint of heart!

Actually the sprinkles of A. Colubrina casings sound very interesting.. Especially considering how Mashi Hiri is often reported to have such a positive synergy..

Mashi Hiri is Justica are you saying Mashi Hiri & A Colubrina as an admixture ????

Herbalistics has Justica extract atm

My FOAF's experiences are from that extract in particular! :)

I have read though that their may be a carcinogenic property to the Coumarin in Mashi Hiri. Seeing as the media often reports on the carcinogenic properties of everything from BBQ meats to common consumer plastics I haven't really paid much attention to this claim.. Does anyone here have any solid understanding of exactly how significant this risk would be? And how it compare to the risk of smoking just about ANYTHING at all? .. Isn't that fucked up.. The fucking media desensitises us to real potential risks by over sensationalising trivial bullshit - in the same vein, they devalue the distinction in our use of language which in turn weakens our ideas and thoughts..

Another good reason to brew I think.. Now there's an interesting question - Mashi Hiri in a brew?

Edited by Pelinster

Another good reason to brew I think.. Now there's an interesting question - Mashi Hiri in a brew?

I always thought it was part of traditional aya mix I could be wrong but sure i remember reading this in the golden guide

Edited by neoshaman

add essential oils of peppermint, spearmint, cinnamon. a fellow planthead recently did an aceton extraction on some cinnamon and obtained nice xtals that didnt char when heated. the stuff smells awesome and is sposed to be pretty tasty too when smoked!