The Corroboree

two very strange anomally:

Someone self harming ON CACTI ? wtf :wacko: at a doof????

And having a large bag of caapi sent into Au from SA...

totally whack!

We got a big bag of caapi mailed over from south america, i like smoking it in joints with resin at threshhold doses, one of the best antidepressants i have ever come across. after a particular traumatic experience at a bush doof (someone on cactus purposely stabbed themselves in the neck with a pair of scissor) caapi joints did wonders for the PTSD we were all suffering after witnessing the act. It put me on a plateau od poswitivity that lasted for 2-3 weeks.

I guess the only evil thing you have to look out for these days is Eddie Mcguire eh Chronik? :wink: .

totally whack!

anomaly?

what, you think i'm making this up to impress a bunch of people i have never met?

Psychedelics ain't all fluff and rainbow's, people can react in strange and terrible ways.

And the caapi, yeah it's a perfectly legal import, you just have to pay custom's to have it heat treated.

And the caapi, yeah it's a perfectly legal import, you just have to pay custom's to have it heat treated.

:rolleyes:

Please don't make statements about legality unless you know what you're talking about.

Caapi contains compounds that are scheduled in the SUSDP and also in the legislation of most if not all states. In some states importing caapi is equivalent to importing pure harmine. This has been confirmed in court. Caapi is not a legal import.

As for paying to have it heat treated, it's not customs, it's quarantine. They are two different organisations.

Well, maybe it's not legal but AQIS will let it through as long as you follow their requirements, which we did and we got a big bag of dried caapi mailed over from brazil.

http://www.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_casec...ssionID=1912019

Why does quarantine let an illegal imports enter he country?

Well, maybe it's not legal but AQIS will let it through as long as you follow their requirements, which we did and we got a big bag of dried caapi mailed over from brazil.

http://www.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_casec...ssionID=1912019

Why does quarantine let an illegal imports enter he country?

It's not AQIS's job to deal with drug issues. It's customs'.

Sometimes AQIS will alert customs to prohibited imports, other times not. Sometimes customs will find it on their own. If customs don't find it, and AQIS doesn't realise that it's a customs-prohibited import, then they will just treat it like any other plant material, which is what happened to you.

If you are caught, you could be charged with importing an amount of harmine equivalent to the amount of plant material. So if you get caught with 100g of dried caapi, you get done for 100g of pure harmine. Which is (in most states at least) much more than the commercial quantity.

OK quick question to those who may know...

WHAT exactly does changa mean? and where did the term originate?

you will have to pardon a curious american.

totally whack!

Going back years ago a friend of mine got hammered for importing the stuff first lot got through but then he recieved one of those nasty letters upon attempting to acquire more , kind of scared him away from importing the stuff and taht was pre 2001 so i would assume the chanve of being nailed these days is far higher

yeah self harming on cacti never really come across this one b4 hmmm what else was had with the cacti would be my first question ????????????????????????????

still wondering where the name changa comes from, and what it means...

not sure about why it's call Changa it's Aussie slang for something just can't quite remember what...changa is basically DMT evaporated over your choice of smoking leaves..they can be Caapi, lions tail, Viridis anything really...take your freebase DMT and cover the leaves with just enough and let it evaporate into and onto the leaves and dry ...smoking through a bong/water pipe is the preferred method I believe as freebase glass pipes don't seem to work well with leaf matter....a Shisha would be excellent...I'm drooling at thinking about that...changa mixed with apple strawberry tobacco with a bit of hash in there too....oh my goodness.... :drool2:

H.

Does'nt it come from the noise/tone you can somtiems here as reality fades away?

Cccchhhhhhaaaaaannnnnngggggaaaaa

Northern nsw origins I believe, the changa triangle.

From my knowledge other herbs that are good to use are Mullein and Peppermint. One way is to dissolve the crystal in isopropyl alcohol. Then mix it with the composition of leaf and let the alcohol evaporate.

I'm not sure if there is any issue with any of the chemical being lost in the evaporation process. Someone else might be able to confirm that.

ironically... changa comes from the Swahili language word for "mix"...

indeed it is a mix of spice, caapi and other herbs... it is a smoking herb mix or changa.

in zambia bush babys small fuzzy animals with big eyes are also called changas.

if this has anything to do with the smoking mix i have no idea... im just a curious one when it comes to etymology...

"Changa Chunga" cartoon from the Russian "Katerok"

Changa Chunga is the name of the island, where life is sunny and good!

Julian.

Good link smokeydaze, ty.

Chunga-Changa (The Russian Cartoon) is a hoot!

Peace, sam

I've found having a half cone to start with followed by a full one, after the effects plateau, makes the big cone come up much easier/faster/better as it allows the initial acceleration/adrenaline attributed to the first cone to subside before pushing further, creating a more relaxed and accepting atmosphere - for first time users its also good for gauging the strength. Essentially you have already taken off from the launch pad but at cruising speed, so when the boosters are turned on full power there isn't as much of a jolt making it smoother and crisper. This has become habitual for me as it allows the later experience to be more fulfilling and greatly minimizes the chances of too much too soon, which can become very overwhelming if not in the right head space - however after the initial full acceleration has taken place, I haven't yet found that point of too much too soon and doubt it's even possible while existing in the Changa realm.

Some good advice there!!

its similar with bufo and 5meo,imo,a small amt first can prevent nausea etc.

seems to be how virola was use in 'tribe'.

t s t .

Was wondering if you could make Changa pellets like say the size of a pea and mix in some Syrian rue into them...take one every 10 mins or so...try to work out your dose slowly ....longer trip...?...nausea maybe...the reason I'm thinking this is because smoking it is totally off the boards...it hurts way to much...well free base does anyways..

When ingesting should spice be in freebase form or as a salt...?

Freebase.

You virtually never see DMT as a salt.

Isn't DMT in it's salt form when in the plant? And I also assume it is also in it's salt form in an ayahuasca otherwise it would not be water soluable? So for oral ingestion, salt shoulod be fine. Also if IV use of DMT was happening then the salt form would be used also?

Edited by naja naja

Isn't DMT in it's salt form when in the plant? And I also assume it is also in it's salt form in an ayahuasca otherwise it would not be water soluable? So for oral ingestion, salt shoulod be fine. Also if IV use of DMT was happening then the salt form would be used also?

yeah that's what I was thinking..so is it safe to take DMT orally as freebase...?...or would salt be the only way to go...?

oh and changa pellets could be moulded with something like marzipan to form the shape and make it all stick together.

H

Edited by Hunab Ku

Freebase is fine to take orally. As soon as it hits your stomach it will turn to the HCl salt anyway. Put it in a cap or something though because the freebase gives a slight burning sensation in the mouth.